• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Picking a Reticle, what is your favorite?

There’s one thing that is regularly overlooked when choosing reticles and that is we are programmed a very young age to process numbers by tens so the mil type allows a person to make calculations quite quickly!! Just sayin!

There’s one thing that is regularly overlooked when choosing reticles and that is we are programmed a very young age to process numbers by tens so the mil type allows a person to make calculations quite quickly!! Just sayin!

Don’t be comin in har wit dat logic!

How we gone argue bout Mils and moahs and inches and meeters??????:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: carbonbased

Honestly dude, that reticle is perfect, I actually got to meet the guy who designed it and managed to get some hands on training out to 1200 yds at his facility. I don't even like christmas tree style reticles that much and I really like that one. Its just busy enough to get the benefits of holdovers for windage and elevation even though I try to dial for distance most of the time. Check it out!
skmr3.JPG