• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Picking up the CDNN S&W M&P15

Brandon1

Private
Minuteman
I saw the latest CDNN and saw the S&W M&P 15 .223 16" for $599 (after rebate). I figured I may pick one up, I mean, we all need a semi auto assault rifle right?

What sort of accuracy at 100yrds and 200yrds can I expect with this thing? I am putting some sort of optic on top, more than likely a 3-9x40 or 4-12x40 (Bushnell BDC prob). Is there anything I need to do to the rifle to prepare it for shooting (slick the trigger, tune anything) or just shoot it?

Who has the best deal on bulk cheap cheap .223 right now?

Re: Picking up the CDNN S&W M&P15

Just get out and shoot it - you can make changes later. Sounds like a great bargain. Hell, I've got almost that much into an AR barrel.

Like most non match ARs I am betting it's about a 1.5 MOA gun.

Had an early S&W with the removable carry handle- replaced the trigger with a Rock River trigger and used an Elcan DR optic.

Consistent 1 1/2 MOA shooter with 62 gr.FMJ-

Very nice rifles in my opinion, hope you enjoy yours, saw the catalog that had them listed and remember thinking that`s a pretty good price

What a great deal! Jump on it if you don't have one.

How much before the rebate?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JFComfort</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How much before the rebate? </div></div>

$699

thats the best ar bargain I have ever seen...if I hadnt bought two ar's in the last month I would get one - hell I may still if it stays around for a few weeks!! Put a tasco reddot on it and call it great for close quarters for less than $650!!!