• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PISTOL BRACE

If there was a large turnout, it could have given us an argument to get SBR’s off the NFA list based on them being “common usage”. With such low compliance, it essentially proved “SBR’s” (even under a made-up definition) are rare.

We lost our rights an inch at a time. Firearms owners are too busy fighting amongst themselves to make big moves the other way. Suppressors had a real chance a few years ago, but even among enthusiasts, there wasn’t enough pushing the same direction.
No, it only shows that those willing to comply with illegal laws are rare. It is the ATFs own estimates that show compliance in the single digits. If they capitulate that their numbers of braced pistols are wrong, it proves their enforcement efforts are misplaced. If their numbers are correct, SBRs are well beyond common use. It’s a lose lose for the atf.

250K - threshold for "in common use" ruled by the supreme Court.

P.S. this also makes the NFA entirely unconstitutional
My "WAY less" might have been a bit optimistic but approx. half as many stun guns as (real? )SBRs that the ATF says are registered and about the same as the number of braced pistols that were registered. Even Justice Alito didn't give a solid number...
"Finally, Justice Alito also proposed a test for weapons bans: whether the weapons “are commonly possessed by law-abiding citizens for lawful purposes today.” He said nothing about how one determines commonness or what level satisfies the inquiry, but cited evidence that stun guns are possessed in most states and that estimates show several hundred thousand sold to private individuals."

Last edited:
Reactions: NoDopes
I think the 250K probably came earlier in the case. Either way, doesn't matter that much. We are talking in the millions for current issues.

Reactions: nikonNUT
I'm worried about heavily armed Americans thinking it's their civic duty to violently wipe out tyranny if they don't like the results of an election.
That's really what you're worried about? I don't believe I'd have told that one.

Reactions: 3-92
I'm worried about heavily armed Americans thinking it's their civic duty to violently wipe out tyranny if they don't like the results of an election. But that debate is for another day. :)
Read in the voice of Paul Harvey for effect-
And as long as the .gov is worried about the same thing, we enjoy what liberties we still have left.
Conversely, as long as they're worried about it, they'll continue to find ways to erode its footing until we have no choice but to stand- and remind them that the Connstitution is a list of the limits of government; and it's checks and balances. Of which we, the Sovereign, are the ultimate final check against all 3 non-sovereign branches.

No "right" on paper means anything unless there is force of arms behind it in the citizens' hands to back them up. Without enforcement of these rights by civilian held arms, all rights are mere privileges that can be nullified or changed at whim by a simple pen scribble. MIGHT has always been right throughout history and will continue to be.

Many "breezes" come and go. I readily comply at the change of the "law".
I judge no one for refusing to comply. But that's just not how I roll.
IMG_7188.png

I'm worried about heavily armed Americans thinking it's their civic duty to violently wipe out tyranny if they don't like the results of an election. But that debate is for another day. :)

Tyranny of the majority is nevertheless tyranny.

The reason we have a constitution with limited, enumerated powers is so that the outcome of an election does not result in tyranny. No matter how one votes, the person elected only had so much power.

While I do not think anybody would take up arms lightly, I should hope that there are lines that even an elected government crossing would motivate you to take a stand and say no.

While we might disagree on where to draw the line, all that matters is enough persons agreeing and then the government crossing it, elected or not.

Tyranny of the majority is nevertheless tyranny.

The reason we have a constitution with limited, enumerated powers is so that the outcome of an election does not result in tyranny. No matter how one votes, the person elected only had so much power.

While I do not think anybody would take up arms lightly, I should hope that there are lines that even an elected government crossing would motivate you to take a stand and say no.

While we might disagree on where to draw the line, all that matters is enough persons agreeing and then the government crossing it, elected or not.
A thoughtful response ... I lived long enough to see it. :) I agree totally that anyone, government included, that willfully and with malice aforethought, violates the Constitution, should be held accountable by the Justice System, the Courts, and the People. My concern is that armed citizens will determine on their own and in local, fragmented, and vigilante-like ways, what violates their perception and interpretation of the Constitution. Was Jan-6 an anomaly, a dress-rehearsal, or a proof of concept? I don't know. Honestly ... let's all just survive the next election cycle with our democracy intact, and I'll feel better about our chances as a constitutional republic. I worry that we are so polarized as a nation, that any opportunity to collaboratively meet somewhere "in the middle" ... is now approaching an impossibility. And I worry about that from both directions, right and left. Frankly, in my estimation both ends of the political spectrum in this country are totally out of control. Oh well ... if it all falls apart, 247 years was still a good run, as the history of democracies goes.

A thoughtful response ... I lived long enough to see it. :) I agree totally that anyone, government included, that willfully and with malice aforethought, violates the Constitution, should be held accountable by the Justice System, the Courts, and the People. My concern is that armed citizens will determine on their own and in local, fragmented, and vigilante-like ways, what violates their perception and interpretation of the Constitution. Was Jan-6 an anomaly, a dress-rehearsal, or a proof of concept? I don't know. Honestly ... let's all just survive the next election cycle with our democracy intact, and I'll feel better about our chances as a constitutional republic. I worry that we are so polarized as a nation, that any opportunity to collaboratively meet somewhere "in the middle" ... is now approaching an impossibility. And I worry about that from both directions, right and left. Frankly, in my estimation both ends of the political spectrum in this country are totally out of control. Oh well ... if it all falls apart, 247 years was still a good run, as the history of democracies goes.
One point of contention needs to be made. We are not a democracy. We are a Constitutional Republic.

The reason we’re at a point where no one is willing to compromise is because stupid people failed to realize Democrats were always progressing with their commie agenda and Republicans were always giving in. Our freedoms have been curtailed every year since I can remember. Democrats always gained.

So where exactly are supposed to meet in the middle??? Is your middle a point where Democrats agree not to take it all, only half of what they wanted to take? Cuz that’s how compromise has worked for the last 30 years in the United States.

The reason we’re at a point where no one is willing to compromise is because stupid people failed to realize Democrats were always progressing with their commie agenda and Republicans were always giving in. Our freedoms have been curtailed every year since I can remember. Democrats always gained.

So where exactly are supposed to meet in the middle??? Is your middle a point where Democrats agree not to take it all, only half of what they wanted to take? Cuz that’s how compromise has worked for the last 50 years in the United States.

FIFY

Compromise reminds me of that cake story where it starts with the cake owner giving up just one slice...
Maybe it‘s this story?

“One terrific resource for helping children grasp cause and effect is found in the classic tale, If You Give a Mouse a Cookie, by Laura Joffe Numeroff where a little boy gives a hungry mouse a cookie. The story begins:
If you give a mouse a cookie, he's going to ask for a glass of milk.
When you give him the milk, he'll probably ask you for a straw.
When he's finished, he'll ask you for a napkin.
Then he'll want to look in a mirror to make sure he doesn't have a milk mustache.
The story continues with each of the mouse’s requests leading to another related and consequential request (cause and effect) in a circular sequence that leads all the way back around to a glass of milk and another cookie! Needless to say, the poor boy becomes rather weary as he responds to each of the mouse’s requests.”

Keep feeding them and they always come back for more.

Maybe it‘s this story?

“One terrific resource for helping children grasp cause and effect is found in the classic tale, If You Give a Mouse a Cookie, by Laura Joffe Numeroff where a little boy gives a hungry mouse a cookie. The story begins:

The story continues with each of the mouse’s requests leading to another related and consequential request (cause and effect) in a circular sequence that leads all the way back around to a glass of milk and another cookie! Needless to say, the poor boy becomes rather weary as he responds to each of the mouse’s requests.”

Keep feeding them and they always come back for more.

Nope. Different story, different lesson, but yet, it still applies.

It's not fair of you to edit my messages to make it appear I said something I didn't say. Like the 60+ court cases across the state and federal spectrum that found no evidence of meaningful fraud ... I do not believe the election was "rigged". I do believe that a lot of people believe that, but I'm an "evidence" guy, and have seen none to indicate anything other than the accuracy of the certified results. I don't have to "like" the results of an election ... to accept them.

If you truly suggest the election was "rigged", and zero courts or election certification entities agree ... what are you proposing for the next election? Will it be "rigged" if Donald Trump wins, or only "rigged" if he loses? Were the 2022 elections that turned the House over to Republican control "rigged", or are they only rigged when the Democrats come out on top and they're free and fair when the right wins?

You're on a very slippery slope here.

There's an excellent book entitled "How Democracies Die" that really enlightened me on the lead-up to other failed democracies, what's going on in America right now, and why we should be so concerned by the comparisons. Highly recommended reading. Spoiler Alert: Declaring an election rigged because you lost, is a pretty common theme in the leadup to the death of a democracy.

Your post is intact in the thread and when someone posts “Fixed” or “FIFY” or whatever, they are just saying “I think you are wrong, and this is what I think.” No one is putting words in your mouth.
Didn't know that ... I've never considered editing what someone else said. Thanks for the clarification.

Your post is intact in the thread and when someone posts “Fixed” or “FIFY” or whatever, they are just saying “I think you are wrong, and this is what I think.” No one is putting words in your mouth.

View attachment 8275074

Didn't know that ... I've never considered editing what someone else said. Thanks for the clarification.

@rustyinbend, the “FIFY” is them saying they changed the quote to what the find more accurate or humorous.

Reactions: Steel+Killer
Imagine how thankful you'll be when you learn the 2020 election results were mathematically impossible without massive fraud.
Imagine my surprise that you've discovered facts that were missed by so many courts and a plethora of local, state, and federal government agencies. What's your plan now that you've discovered all this heretofore nefariously disguised voter fraud ... is it to simply not vote in the next election? "Mathematically impossible" ... eh? That's a good one ... already debunked across the board, but by all means ... stick with that one if it works for you.

I'm no great legal scholar, but it seems to me that the last 3 cases the ATF lost have serious implications for the NFA when SCOTUS reviews them. I'd love to see the NFA, in whole, or just part, get struck down along with these rules.
AMEN BROTHER ... killing the NFA and de-clawing the ATF is definitely on my wish list too. Nothing would thrill me more than paying for a suppressor, and walking out of the store with it the same day. It's ridiculously stupid that an accessory designed to protect my hearing, is treated like an illegal drug.

Imagine my surprise that you've discovered facts that were missed by so many courts and a plethora of local, state, and federal government agencies. What's your plan now that you've discovered all this heretofore nefariously disguised voter fraud ... is it to simply not vote in the next election? "Mathematically impossible" ... eh? That's a good one ... already debunked across the board, but by all means ... stick with that one if it works for you.
Found a place for you to debate all these things and more...

R

Debunked across the board...?? Where the fuck are you hanging out when not shilling here to learns this bits of wisdom?

There are probably at least hundreds of videos of election laws being violated, ignored, or changed illegally - all by Democrat operatives. This very site is filled with them. It's right there on the videos as undeniable evidence of what happened. These courts you speak of are all on that side. "We investigated ourselves and have determined we did nothing wrong, so this video evidence of us actually doing it is inadmissible." This despite the fact that they never get around to explaining how or why the blatant video violations aren't what they clearly are. Just, "Don't believe your lying eyes."
Then guys like you come along and say, "See, there is no evidence!"
Open your eyes. The evidence you say you seek is anywhere you take an honest look.
There was another very blatant one last week when the Republican who was leading by a large margin, suddenly "lost" 350K votes that had already been counted and awarded, and ended up losing by 200K. 350K counted, verified, and published votes suddenly vanished into thin air, instantly changing a solid W into an L. No explanation, no transparency, just "Trust us."
See, again "no evidence" right?

Last edited:
There are probably at least hundreds of videos of election laws being violated, ignored, or changed illegally - all by Democrat operatives. This very site is filled with them. It's right there on the videos as undeniable evidence of what happened. These courts you speak of are all on that side. "We investigated ourselves and have determined we did nothing wrong, so this video evidence of us actually doing it is inadmissible." This despite the fact that they never get around to explaining how or why the blatant video violations aren't what they clearly are. Just, "Don't believe your lying eyes."
Then guys like you come along and say, "See, there is no evidence!"
Open your eyes. The evidence you say you seek is anywhere you take an honest look.
There was another very blatant one last week when the Republican who was leading by a large margin, suddenly "lost" 350K votes that had already been counted awarded, and ended up losing by 200K. 350K counted, verified and published votes suddenly vanished into thin air, instantly changing a solid W into an L. No explanation, no transparency, just "Trust us."
See, again "no evidence" right?

The evidence never saw the courtroom. Those cases that the resident crayon eater is referring to were not accepted to be tried in a court. There's a big difference between, "the courts ruled no fraud" and "the courts never heard the cases".

But if anyone wants to see the evidence, just go back and watch the six state hearings where all of that was presented, watch the mules documentary, and watch project veritas reports on it. If after seeing all of that one still thinks there is no evidence, then that person is irredeemable.

AMEN BROTHER ... killing the NFA and de-clawing the ATF is definitely on my wish list too. Nothing would thrill me more than paying for a suppressor, and walking out of the store with it the same day. It's ridiculously stupid that an accessory designed to protect my hearing, is treated like an illegal drug.
Illegal drugs are easier to get and use

The evidence never saw the courtroom. Those cases that the resident crayon eater is referring to were not accepted to be tried in a court. There's a big difference between, "the courts ruled no fraud" and "the courts never heard the cases".

But if anyone wants to see the evidence, just go back and watch the six state hearings where all of that was presented, watch the mules documentary, and watch project veritas reports on it. If after seeing all of that one still thinks there is no evidence, then that person is irredeemable.
Agreed. And just to be clear (in case you meant me and not him), I didn't say they ruled "no fraud." They ruled the evidence was inadmissible, so as you say - the cases were never heard.

Reactions: atomic41
In just about every case if not all cases where there is a recount of the vote they always seem to find all these extra votes for a democratic candidate, never any extra votes for a republican candidate….now think about the mathematical odds of that…. are Democrats just that lucky or is there some nefarious forces at work? Anyone with half a brain knows the answer to that and it’s not just coincidental .