• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rustyinbend get in here an explain this statist blathering

Nothing here but a internet argument and pile on. I've not been on AR15Com in decades, but this is how I imagine it. So far he's been wise to ignore it.
You definitely wash your hands after you pee, cause you ain't gettin your dick sucked or eating pussy talking like that!

The Jews were loaded into train cars before the war started. We were confined to our homes during COVID without a shot fired. People were arrested for violating COVID mandates without a shot fired. An election was stolen without a shot fired. There are American political prisoners from 01/11 being brutalized in American prisons without a trial dates, without a shot fired. Our boarders are being overrun by foreign invaders that are raping and killing American women and children, all without a shot being fired. I see no evidence of "feisty" and being well armed means nothing when we are waiting for something to "jump it off". We have two completely different perspectives on what is happening.
They installed a foreigner as president, without a shot fired.

2 pages of let down
1700275555056.gif

Three Gorges Dam - a let down.

That town in Iceland - another disappointment.

This thread - WTF, third strike.
The jury's still out on that one. That town is at the hands of mother nature's schedule and mercy. If @rustyinbend is smart, he'd come in and face the music or make a stand and get this over with asap. Either way, I don't care as I've eaten all my popcorn waiting on that damn volcano.

Reactions: NoDopes
I've seen massively better shit shows in the technical forums than this pitiful thread. I am disappoint.

I don't own any guns because they're scary. Hypothetically, I'd have to fight with knives and Sherwood hockey sticks, turning Nazis (Dems & Rinos) into one eyed scar faces.

I was tricked into voting democrat only twice in my life- because I was only 18, and both candidates were born and raised within 20 minutes of my hometown. Talk about naive.

"Democrat" and "RINO" are mental illnesses.

Reactions: lash
"I'm worried about heavily armed Americans thinking it's their civic duty to violently wipe out tyranny if they don't like the results of an election. But that debate is for another day."

I am confused. How does any of this have anything to do with statism?