• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Piston vs Gas for an AR???

Re: Piston vs Gas for an AR???

Pointless debate....

I have had good results with DI ar's and I've had great results with piston driven ar's.... But it all boils down to the overall quality of the AR. Buy from a respectable manufacture and good results will follow.

Eric if you ever want a flashy DPMS for that shitty A2 let me know...

I have both gas and piston, Noveske and LWRCI, respectively. Both are excellent, make that superlative, platforms.

I prefer the gas system as it seems softer shooting. The piston does run cooler/cleaner but not the the extent that it is greatly advanatageous to me and my job responsibility. My employer provides my ammunition so I'm fortunate in that I get to shoot a great deal with attendant carbon build-up and wear issues. With the cleaner/lube that I use (SLIP 2000 Carbon Killer/EWL), it is relatively quick to clean/lube my Noveske.

If my AO was Afghanistan where I might be unable to clean/lube my rifle for days at a time or there was a high round count, I would consider the piston over gas. That is not the case for me. There is also the issue of added weight, albeit small, it all adds up. I believe that commonality (and quality) of parts for the gas systems should also be considered.

Find out what works for persons that have the same mission/objective that you do and drive on.

Good luck to you.

Joe

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sebben</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Again what everyone seems to fail to question is what is the difference between Piston and DI guns when it come to full auto. </div></div>

I run an LMT MRP Gas Piston 12.5" barrel full-auto. It runs slower then my Colt DI 10.5" upper.

I like the gas piston so much, that I just bought my third MRP Gas Piston upper.

Run what works best for you... for me it's a gas piston.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alpine 338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sebben</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Again what everyone seems to fail to question is what is the difference between Piston and DI guns when it come to full auto. </div></div>

I run an LMT MRP Gas Piston 12.5" barrel full-auto. It runs slower then my Colt DI 10.5" upper.

I like the gas piston so much, that I just bought my third MRP Gas Piston upper.

Run what works best for you... for me it's a gas piston.</div></div>
Faster is not better, This is why the M4 has a heavy buffer to increase the dwell time and slow down the rate of fire.

I use the H2 buffer with the Gas Piston, and a regular heavy buffer with the DI. Most likely that's why the Gas Piston is running a little slower?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alpine 338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I use the H2 buffer with the Gas Piston, and a regular heavy buffer with the DI. Most likely that's why the Gas Piston is running a little slower?</div></div>

The DI is probably running right at the rate it should be. Can't speak for your gas piston, but the LMT I had required an H2 and I ended up going up to an H3.

Another result of non-standardized parts is that one system may need an H buffer to run at the proper rate and another system may need an H3.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kimberseries1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
If you have <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">yet to see a drawback of the DI system</span></span> then you're in denial or simply blind. There's the carbon build up issue and overheating issue that plainly stand out which a true piston rifle does not have.
</div></div>

Both systems have drawbacks....If you have yet to see a drawback of the piston system then you're in denial or simply blind.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Can you turn off the gas to a DI rifle and operate it as you would a bolt rifle? That's another feature of the regulated gas piston rifle. </div></div>

Sure can! Noveske sells rifles with the Switchblock option, which gives you the option to do exactly that. There's also a company or two that can make an adjustable gas block that does basically the same thing.</div></div>

Perhaps you should read all of my comments again before running your mouth because I haven't denied the issues when dealing with a gas piston i.e. proprietary parts, some have carrier tilt issues, added weight (albeit a slight amount), and very little in terms of accuracy. </div></div>

I do apologize for not going back to read each and every post, and then verifying your screen name to each and every post to make absolutely sure you weren't leveling a biased blow.

I have to admit, piston ARs are very attractive. However, if I were to decide on spending that much more, I'd look to a platform designed for a piston system.

If DIs can run reliably with minimal maintainence, that's great, but I'll clean it anyway, and I'll bitch about all the carbon fouling.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jakhamr81</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOW!! Now if someone wants to pay an extra $1,000 for a gun that is no more capable than any other gun in that family that is there business. </div></div>

Same could be said about custom bolt actions as opposed to factory built rifles. Many individuals have reported sub moa results with remmy sps tac factory builds... Yet many prefer custom built set ups for 6x's the cost. Why is that? The Noveske AR-10 is extremely well built but are pretty basic... My REPR offers some very nice changes to the said platform (slim line rail, ambi controls, side charging handle which is great when shooting suppressed, 2 stage trigger,magpul goodies, etc). If you the end user don't have a need for these revisions/changes then I totally agree with your comment above. Find what works for you and run it till she breaks (all mechanical items break).

My .5 MOA DI gun can shoot better than your .5 MOA Piston gun... And mine look cooler. No, I didn't say it runs cooler... I said it LOOKS cooler.

guys thank you
what a war!!!!!!
i will buy the piston gun
as an engineer i will test out the gun and see how it works
But I have found Very few things that run as long or as well DIRTY than clean?
so off to the gun shop for my LMT
thank you all
be well and Shoot long and Straight
john

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jacklulu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">guys thank you
what a war!!!!!!
thank you all
john
</div></div>

Good luck with that LMT. Hope that your lower receiver doesn't end up like mine.
P1020224.jpg

Yeah, LMT and carrier tilt are often seen in the same sentence. Get the LWRC.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jakhamr81</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jacklulu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">guys thank you
what a war!!!!!!
thank you all
john
</div></div>

Good luck with that LMT. Hope that your lower receiver doesn't end up like mine.
P1020224.jpg
</div></div>

HOW DARE YOU POST THAT! Didn't you know? Piston ARs are perfect and better in every aspect.

I have just purchased the ruger sr556. Havent had time to set zero yet. Was wondering if anybody has his system, and what their thoughts are. Ruger has modified the buffer tube/carrier to reduce carrier tilt. And for $1300 and all the accessories it comes with for me its a good deal. My dealer also advertises lifetime replacement.

thanks for the info, after reading the m4 thread, it seems ruger has made more mods, to "try" and solve this problem. It seems to be getting better and better, the last 6 posts on the m4 thread show some pictures of the changes, I will compare mine when it comes in to see and add pics.

any one that is having carrier tilt issues i would recomend reading the m4 thread, there are after market part references claiming to solve the problem.

I am in the market for a AR type gun. From the research I've done it seems to be 6 of one and a 1/2 dozen of the other. Both need attention in the cleaning department. My opinion is that the piston would be easier to clean than the bolt carrier group. I may be completely full of shit, as I have zero experience with either.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 3fingervic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am in the market for a AR type gun. From the research I've done it seems to be 6 of one and a 1/2 dozen of the other. Both need attention in the cleaning department. My opinion is that the piston would be easier to clean than the bolt carrier group. I may be completely full of shit, as I have zero experience with either. </div></div>

I clean my DI guns ever thousand rounds whether they need it or not. Seriously, buy a DI and spend the extra cash on ammo. Cleaning a DI gun is not difficult, nor time consuming. Piston conversions are a solution in search of a problem---that creates more new problems.

as of cleaning, there is one way to clean a rifle, the whole thing and nuthing but the whole thing. there is a big difference in felt-recoil, and weight distribution. Also weather or not the gas block is ajustable might make a diference to you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ruger Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have just purchased the ruger sr556. Havent had time to set zero yet. Was wondering if anybody has his system, and what their thoughts are. Ruger has modified the buffer tube/carrier to reduce carrier tilt. And for $1300 and all the accessories it comes with for me its a good deal. My dealer also advertises lifetime replacement. </div></div>

The one I held was very heavy, like a RR. I honestly don't mean to knock your purchase or Ruger, but I think there's better choices to be had at $1300. But to each their own. Ruger makes fine weapons.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: K_4c</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pointless debate....

I have had good results with DI ar's and I've had great results with piston driven ar's.... But it all boils down to the overall quality of the AR. Buy from a respectable manufacture and good results will follow.

Eric if you ever want a flashy DPMS for that shitty A2 let me know...

</div></div>

I would but I have a hard time letting go of my gun purchases. I like my M6A2 enough to keep it. Besides, it looks cool, while the DPMS looks like crap, and looks are important too.

So can you tell me what great results you have with your gun? It seems like you baby your guns. With Mobil-1, I am now a believer in the DI platform. I have FAL's, M1A's, XCR's, G3's, piston-ARs, DI AR's and have come to the conclusion the DI-AR is the best of them all, because of a combination of things. 1) lots of parts available 2) simple 3) reliable if you keep them well lubed 4) easy to work on

Remember, you were the one that called me a "Fuckin Idiot" for believing DI was more superior. I just need more intel other than "I have great experience with Piston guns"

Comment withdrawn... I said my piece.

Eric you are not a "fucking idiot"....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: K_4c</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Comment withdrawn... I said my piece.

</div></div>

I love being the "fucking idiot" not only do I enjoy being the "fucking idiot", but relish it, it's the only way to learn. I work with a lot of smart people to prove that I am a "fucking idiot", but I don't think you are one of these people.

All your posts have no substance.

What type feedback are you looking for? Would you like a picture of my lower on my A3 to prove it has zero carrier tilt? a pic of the bcg that hasn't been cleaned for the last few hundred rounds?perhaps a story about how I have over 3k down the tube and never had 1 FTF?

again, I've said my peace on this topic...Both systems work but one is not superior in every aspect and that is what I was calling bullshit on.

My above comment was intended to show respect and end our little debate...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: K_4c</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What type feedback are you looking for? Would you like a picture of my lower on my A3 to prove it has zero carrier tilt? a pic of the bcg that hasn't been cleaned for the last few hundred rounds?perhaps a story about how I have over 3k down the tube and never had 1 FTF?

again, I've said my peace on this topic...Both systems work but one is not superior in every aspect and that is what I was calling bullshit on.

My above comment was intended to show respect and end our little debate... </div></div>

I have over 4k on my LWRC, so it is much more tested than yours. My LWRC is my loaner gun, when I have friends in town, I let them shoot that.

I do have positive things to say about the LWRC, it's nitrided barrel is the most accurate AR barrel I ever had. Not only is it easy to clean, but with my 69 gr generic home load, it gets .60-.75 MOA.

I had no pronblems with my LWRC till I ran it suppressed. That is why I do not put a silencer on my LWRC any more.

Before running suppress, I did notice carrier tilt, but this disappeared after about 500 rounds. Tilt is still there, but it shaved off enough of the buffer tube for extra play that it is no longer an issue.

Remember, you were the one that called me "The fuckin idiot", and not the other way around. So it's up to you to prove that I am truly thye "fuckin idiot"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EricCartmann</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: K_4c</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Comment withdrawn... I said my piece.

</div></div>

I love being the "fucking idiot" not only do I enjoy being the "fucking idiot", but relish it, it's the only way to learn. I work with a lot of smart people to prove that I am a "fucking idiot", but I don't think you are one of these people.

All your posts have no substance. </div></div>

Now I'm going to disagree with KC... He's made more effort than most to retract a statement and let it go. You on the other hand rather than showing an ounce of common sense want to continue argue a point the you are somehow not a "fucking idiot" which was already retracted awhile ago, but as you are really that "fucking stupid" I disagree with KC for his retraction... And you'll get no such retraction from me.

K_C... Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

and yes, I do believe the DI-AR to be more superior to a Piston-AR. If I am a "fuckin idiot" for believing that, then I would you to tell me how I am a fucking idiot.

Like I said, your posts have no substance.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EricCartmann</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: K_4c</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Comment withdrawn... I said my piece.

</div></div>

Now I'm going to disagree with KC... He's made more effort than most to retract a statement and let it go. You on the other hand rather than showing an ounce of common sense want to continue argue a point the you are somehow not a "fucking idiot" which was already retracted awhile ago, but as you are really that "fucking stupid" I disagree with KC for his retraction... And you'll get no such retraction from me.

K_C... Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience. </div></div>

I have a EE degree, I win motorcycle races, and I am AN IDIOT! I really don't want to be "smart" like you guys who have no idea what a Fourier Transform is.

My prior comment was directed to what you said.... Not you as a individual.

What is "more superior"? It's the best or not....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EricCartmann</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EricCartmann</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: K_4c</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Comment withdrawn... I said my piece.

</div></div>

K_C... Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience. </div></div>

I have a EE degree, I win motorcycle races, and I am AN IDIOT! I really don't want to be "smart" like you guys who have no idea what a Fourier Transform is. </div></div>

Oh in that case... Really? Lol... You could be Stephen "Fucking" Hawkins and inventor of the wheel. Doesn't mean you can't still be an idiot with not an ounce of common sense. And a degree is no estimate of a persons IQ...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<span style="font-weight: bold">Oh in that case... Really? Lol... You could be Stephen "Fucking" Hawkins and inventor of the wheel. Doesn't mean you can't still be an idiot with not an ounce of common sense. And a degree is no estimate of a persons IQ...</span></div></div>

+1000!!!!!!

You can have more degrees than a goddamned oven and still be too fuckin stupid to understand. Why? Because you can't fix stupid!

EricCartmann, now I understand why they had your ass banned for so long and it's evident by your "fuckin stupid" trolling and keeping shit stirred up.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ak-qyy5O5NM"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ak-qyy5O5NM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<span style="font-weight: bold">Oh in that case... Really? Lol... You could be Stephen "Fucking" Hawkins and inventor of the wheel. Doesn't mean you can't still be an idiot with not an ounce of common sense. And a degree is no estimate of a persons IQ...</span></div></div>

+1000!!!!!!

You can have more degrees than a goddamned oven and still be too fuckin stupid to understand. Why? Because you can't fix stupid!

EricCartmann, now I understand why they had your ass banned for so long and it's evident by your "fuckin stupid" trolling and keeping shit stirred up.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ak-qyy5O5NM"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ak-qyy5O5NM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

That's because you guys love your piston guns too much! It's nothing personal with me, and trust me I use to be a piston chest beater myself until I saw the light. Again, I don't mind being a "fucking idiot" unfortunately, I think you guys are the bigger idiots, because none of your post have any substance. Trust me, I can go on for years. I have no problems bumping this post up every week for the next 100 years... why? because I want you guys to prove I am the "fuckin idiot"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EricCartmann</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
That's because you guys love your piston guns too much! It's nothing personal with me, and trust me I use to be a piston chest beater myself until I saw the light.</div></div>

Mine is DI... not Piston... and yet I still think your...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EricCartmann</div><div class="ubbcode-body">being a "fucking idiot"</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EricCartmann</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I want you guys to prove I am the "fuckin idiot" </div></div>

Well why didn't you say so?! Hell, we thought that about a dozen posts ago. So no need to continue and try and persuade us we are all fully aware.

And finally...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EricCartmann</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Trust me, I can go on for years.</div></div>

That's not what she said...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackops_2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lol i'm watching that movie right now. </div></div>

I know I've seen that somewhere, what movie is that?

What do you have to do to a di gun for it to opperate with a supressor? and without one within minutes? A di guns opperation relies on timing, adding a scilencer or removing one changes the timing of bolt releses. my piston gun does not.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a EE degree, I win motorcycle races, and I am AN IDIOT! I really don't want to be "smart" like you guys who have no idea what a Fourier Transform is.</div></div>

After my Calculus 4 class (in which I aced the Fourier transform section) - I went on to get both my Electrical engineering and a medical degree. Don't take this the wrong way, but...

K_4 is right: "you're a f_c_ing idiot". Everyone reading this thread saw that he was being continually diplomatic, but you kept on a vitriolic one-sided fight. Nice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ruger Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What do you have to do to a di gun for it to opperate with a supressor? and without one within minutes? A di guns opperation relies on timing, adding a scilencer or removing one changes the timing of bolt releses. my piston gun does not.
</div></div>

That's why Noveske has the switchblock option. By the way, LWRC M6A3 has an adjustable gas block......

And there's a machine shop or 2 that will make an adjustable block as well. As far as DI not cycling, maybe with subsonic and no switchblock, but it's not accurate to say DI's won't run with suppressors.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kimberseries1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I know I've seen that somewhere, what movie is that?</div></div>

40 year old virgin speed date palooza scene haha.

the average di does not have an ajustable gas block or switch block, all of the piston guns that i have seen do have one. but for civilian use a di will do just fine. i like my piston drive system so far.
sleep.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chalwie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a EE degree, I win motorcycle races, and I am AN IDIOT! I really don't want to be "smart" like you guys who have no idea what a Fourier Transform is.</div></div>

After my Calculus 4 class (in which I aced the Fourier transform section) - I went on to get both my Electrical engineering and a medical degree. Don't take this the wrong way, but...

K_4 is right: "you're a f_c_ing idiot". Everyone reading this thread saw that he was being continually diplomatic, but you kept on a vitriolic one-sided fight. Nice. </div></div>

1) But you don't win motorcycle races do you? You were probably one of the 4 guys in school that never got laid.

2) It's easy to be diplomatic after you punch someone in the mouth. All I said was I believe the DI to be the more superior platform and he called me a "fuckin idiot" for it. Then he turns around and plays good guy and says the usual political BS answer.. "both have their negatives and both have their merits"

3) I am not a Fireman. Not my job to put out fires that others start, as a matter of fact.. I love fires and I will only help make it bigger by pouring gasoline on it.

4) Undergrads only have 3 Semesters of Calculus. Why did you have to take 4? Did you fail one of them?

5) I thought we already established that I am the "Fuckin Idiot" here, but if you want to re-establish it feel free to.

I promise I will respond. Not on the PC much now because I am spending the weekend with old friends in Colorado... but I promise I will be back to answer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EricCartmann</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
1) But you don't win motorcycle races do you? You were probably one of the 4 guys in school that never got laid.

2) It's easy to be diplomatic after you punch someone in the mouth. All I said was I believe the DI to be the more superior platform and he called me a "fuckin idiot" for it. Then he turns around and plays good guy and says the usual political BS answer.. "both have their negatives and both have their merits"

3) I am not a Fireman. Not my job to put out fires that others start, as a matter of fact.. I love fires and I will only help make it bigger by pouring gasoline on it.

4) Undergrads only have 3 Semesters of Calculus. Why did you have to take 4? Did you fail one of them?

5) I thought we already established that I am the "Fuckin Idiot" here, but if you want to re-establish it feel free to.

I promise I will respond. Not on the PC much now because I am spending the weekend with old friends in Colorado... but I promise I will be back to answer. </div></div>

1. Vespa's aren't motorcycles, and outrunning the paperboy on a ten-speed doesn't count. As for getting laid, your title says it all and you probably have no room to speak.

2. I'm now the one actually calling you a "fucking idiot" along with 2 others.

3. Keep pouring that gasoline and you might spill it on yourself...

4. Having an EE degree is irrelevant since the topic concerns mechanical engineering, not electrical. And unless you graduated from MIT and in the top of your class you probably don't have any room to talk.

5. K_C rescinded the statement, but we have since re-stated that you are in fact, therefore it was re-established... several times.

As for your degree. It mean's nothing. Some of the smartest and most influential men alive are in fact... College drop-outs. As a matter of fact Bill Gates flunked his business class and dropped out. Steve Jobs... a drop-out too. Your degree simply means you had money, time, and willingness to sit in a class, do homework, and that you're not a complete imbecile... idiot yes... imbecile no...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EricCartmann</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I promise I will respond. Not on the PC much now because I am spending the weekend with old friends in Colorado... but I promise I will be back to answer. </div></div>

1. Vespa's aren't motorcycles, and outrunning the paperboy on a ten-speed doesn't count. As for getting laid, your title says it all and you probably have no room to speak.

2. I'm now the one actually calling you a "fucking idiot" along with 2 others.

3. Keep pouring that gasoline and you might spill it on yourself...

4. Having an EE degree is irrelevant since the topic concerns mechanical engineering, not electrical. And unless you graduated from MIT and in the top of your class you probably don't have any room to talk.

5. K_C rescinded the statement, but we have since re-stated that you are in fact, therefore it was re-established... several times.

As for your degree. It mean's nothing. Some of the smartest and most influential men alive are in fact... College drop-outs. As a matter of fact Bill Gates flunked his business class and dropped out. Steve Jobs... a drop-out too. Your degree simply means you had money, time, and willingness to sit in a class, do homework, and that you're not a complete imbecile... idiot yes... imbecile no... </div></div>

1) Come to my house and I will show you the trophies.

2) why am I a fucking idiot? because your boyfriend called me one that is why you have to also? Or you to do not like the DI System?

3) Don't worry about me, if I spill it on myself that is my concern and not yours. But thanks for worrying about me though.

4) EE do have to take statics and dynamics, we we took Physics Mechanics. So I think we are smarter than 99.9% of the people out there. If you have a EE, this includes you too. But you still do not win motorcycle races. And you probably can't score fat chicks like I can.

5) I did not see him resinding any statements nor did I see him apologizing. If I did I might have a change of heart.

By the way, I myself think I am more of an ASSHOLE than an idiot. But that's just me. I know you guys will never admit agreeing with me.

Again, no name calling on my side. I feel like I can fan the flames without profanity or personal attacks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ruger Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the average di does not have an ajustable gas block or switch block, all of the piston guns that i have seen do have one. but for civilian use a di will do just fine. i like my piston drive system so far.
sleep.gif
</div></div>

As far as LWRC is concerned, only the M6A3 has the adj. block, correct me if I'm wrong. Not sure of other brands though.

Kill shot
Very well but
What I have found out is that for my use the DI gun is fine
I would surely get a piston for my dream gun
10.5" SBR in full auto with high capacity magazines
Now since I can not have that in NY
A very nice DI - LMT will do fine
Thank you for all the information and ENTERTAINMENT&#128540;&#128527;