• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Playing with the 6 mm TCU at 450 meters

Advokaten

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 8, 2007
Malmö, Stockholm, Sweden, Europe
Shot my 6mm TCU this past sunday, 10 rounds @ 495 yards or 450 meter, I belive that makes it ok to post.

The group is 17 cm wide and 15 cm tall, my counting makes it about 1,5 MOA, not great and sure was not straight on target, I goofed the wind a bit.

I shot prone ower red man bags.

Took a few shot from 300 meters, that is about 330 yards on a fox figure, poor windcall on the first round, how ever they are all clean kills. http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w312/Renatomenegon/IMAG0223.jpg

I had a great time shooting with a buddy of mine, nice way to spend our national dag, ie the same as your forth of july.

Best regards Chris

Re: Playing with the 6 mm TCU at 450 meters

Hey no matter how off target you were it sure beats sitting here at work wishing I was at the range missing my targets.

It looks like the Big Dipper to me
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: phillik747</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey no matter how off target you were it sure beats sitting here at work wishing I was at the range missing my targets. </div></div>

I can't stop looking at your signature!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hugo121175</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It looks like the Big Dipper to me
wink.gif
</div></div>

I thought you were refering to the avatar above, when I realised that you reffered to how my hits are spread out.
wink.gif

I guess I have a bit of humor after all.

Best regards Chris

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Swedish guy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hugo121175</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It looks like the Big Dipper to me
wink.gif
</div></div>

I thought you were refering to the avatar above, when I realised that you reffered to how my hits are spread out.
wink.gif

I guess I have a bit of humor after all.

Best regards Chris </div></div>

LoL, see how that works? LoL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: splean</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That must be latex and baby oil...... </div></div>

yes, and a well waxed ass..

/Chris