Meety Peety

It's possible
Supporter
PX Member
PX Member
Minuteman
Dec 15, 2017
San Diego
I mostly reload buy occasionally buy factory in a pinch, so I did the survey. Wasnt sure what to put for "when you think of Winchester".. umm I dont know, .30-30 soft points?

Reactions: Lucky1

opeagle

Sergeant
PX Member
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2009
Ohio
While I agree, Winchester has the state bid here and their 168 Sierra in their case shoots really well.

I mostly reload buy occasionally buy factory in a pinch, so I did the survey. Wasnt sure what to put for "when you think of Winchester".. umm I dont know, .30-30 soft points?

Bryan W M

Sergeant
PX Member
Minuteman
Oct 31, 2011
East KS
Hand loading would have been a great choice and absolute crap would have been another great choice.

AZLONGRIDER

Private
PX Member
Minuteman
Aug 3, 2014
Gilbert AZ
Hello Sniper's Hide Members,

We have another Ammo Survey for you to take if you are so inclined, by participating you can win a 200 round case of ammo.

Sniper's Hide members really knocked the last survey out of the park, this the second half of that initial survey you all helped with.

I would appreciate your participation in helping fill out the survey!

Thanks for your support and please know these companies realize the reach and loyalty of the SH community for that I say thank you. You guys get the job done and have the best presence on the internet.

Done