• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Please, Another Quick Ammo Survey.

Got it. Always interesting how they spin the questions.

I mostly reload buy occasionally buy factory in a pinch, so I did the survey. Wasnt sure what to put for "when you think of Winchester".. umm I dont know, .30-30 soft points?

Reactions: Lucky1
While I agree, Winchester has the state bid here and their 168 Sierra in their case shoots really well.

I mostly reload buy occasionally buy factory in a pinch, so I did the survey. Wasnt sure what to put for "when you think of Winchester".. umm I dont know, .30-30 soft points?

Hand loading would have been a great choice and absolute crap would have been another great choice.

Hello Sniper's Hide Members,

We have another Ammo Survey for you to take if you are so inclined, by participating you can win a 200 round case of ammo.

Sniper's Hide members really knocked the last survey out of the park, this the second half of that initial survey you all helped with.

I would appreciate your participation in helping fill out the survey!

Thanks for your support and please know these companies realize the reach and loyalty of the SH community for that I say thank you. You guys get the job done and have the best presence on the internet.

Done

All though I have acquired an acute allergy to surveys from the military requiring them post training, I took two Excedrine and completed it for the cause.