• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Please, Another Quick Ammo Survey.

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Hello Sniper's Hide Members,

We have another Ammo Survey for you to take if you are so inclined, by participating you can win a 200 round case of ammo.

Sniper's Hide members really knocked the last survey out of the park, this the second half of that initial survey you all helped with.

I would appreciate your participation in helping fill out the survey!

Thanks for your support and please know these companies realize the reach and loyalty of the SH community for that I say thank you. You guys get the job done and have the best presence on the internet.

Survey had some bugs for me. Could not select the same answer ( number ) more than once. In some cases there were more questions than answers, so some had to be left blank

Reactions: JOS and mm509
    Survey had some bugs for me. Could not select the same answer ( number ) more than once. In some cases there were more questions than answers, so some had to be left blank
    In those cases, it was by design.

Hello Sniper's Hide Members,

We have another Ammo Survey for you to take if you are so inclined, by participating you can win a 200 round case of ammo.

Sniper's Hide members really knocked the last survey out of the park, this the second half of that initial survey you all helped with.

I would appreciate your participation in helping fill out the survey!

Thanks for your support and please know these companies realize the reach and loyalty of the SH community for that I say thank you. You guys get the job done and have the best presence on the internet.

Done.. Keep up the good work Frank.

Just trying to be helpful. I do a lot of surveys.
    A shorter survey might encourage more people to participate. Narrow it down to the questions you can take action on. Hope this helps!

Survey:

1. What is your favorite color?

Thanks for taking the survey...

done, well at least most of it, the end was too much, multiple questions on 10 brands

Done & got the impression it may be for Berger?

I just ordered 2 x cases of 140grn Berger 6.5 Creedmore ammo. Shame they show the 6.5 x 140 grn as discontinued??
    I hope it's just getting replaced with the 144 long range hybrid!