• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Please join me in praying for America

Your link seems to be a dud.
After you clicked the link did you wait a few seconds for the box in the upper right to open. Thn you have to wait a few second for it to down load.

Or it may be a dud but it works for me.

After you clicked the link did you wait a few seconds for the box in the upper right to open. Thn you have to wait a few second for it to down load.

Or it may be a dud but it works for me.
Got a message that said "bad, or broken link" at the top of an empty page.
It's o.k. though, I keep my eyes on the Winner, the loser can indulge himself for a while when he comes, the Lord has already won and the anti-Christ is about to find out that winning isn't everything, it's the only thing! LOL:cool:🙏

Last edited:
Id pray for it but am still waiting for some type of real action to be made to bring the ship around before it crashes on the rock that are swiftly approaching .prayer is a wonderful thing especially when it's backed up by action other wise it's just more empty words and wasted time .

George Washington was a man of prayer and also a man of action. He seemed to follow the example of The Jewish Carpenter.

Jesus prayed a lot. He was also a man of action. I must confess that I have problems putting the following in the video into practice. Nevertheless, it's good to follow the Lord's admonition regarding the example of snakes and doves.

Trumps started sounding back around 1830 when education was influenced by certain foundations, new laws requiring public education, and a fledgling MSM.

Currently in the middle of the 5th trump with the pit opening up being the next major event to happen. Praying for the nation will not turn back the wine press of God. That ship has long since sailed.

Might be more fruitful to act on wisdom of God and pray for your neighbor and family to do the same.

Even the Bible talks about our plight.

Ecclesiastes 10
1 As dead flies give perfume a bad smell, so a little folly outweighs wisdom and honor.
2 The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.
3 Even as fools walk along the road, they lack sense and show everyone how stupid they are.

​​

Even the Bible talks about our plight.

Ecclesiastes 10

1 As dead flies give perfume a bad smell, so a little folly outweighs wisdom and honor.

2 The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.

3 Even as fools walk along the road, they lack sense and show everyone how stupid they are.

I have to wonder if the Bible is referring to the right and left of our politics. I will have to do some research on the above.
Great post!

Reactions: Odysseus1911
Id pray for it but am still waiting for some type of real action to be made to bring the ship around before it crashes on the rock that are swiftly approaching .prayer is a wonderful thing especially when it's backed up by action other wise it's just more empty words and wasted time .
I think we should pray and trust God will turn the ship around.

I don't believe in God. My "Church" and my Spiritual Centering is done in the Dojo on Sunday afternoons. I hope America will survive but believe that the Republic has failed. The Republic is crashing - control the crash. God , if he exists, helps those who help themselves. My prayer takes the form of helping my fellow man and being the best and most nurturing I can be......paying my taxes, paying my bills, and being a mentor and supporter/protector of those weaker or less fortunate than myself.

Ya'll go on and pray to the God of your choice. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

VooDoo

Brothers I hate religion but spend time every day praying for this nation and our leaders from local on up. It's not about a religion, but a relationship with the One that has kept me out of a body bag on at least 4 occasions I'm aware of. I'll believe til my last breath or I hear a trumpet (yup I'm one of them) that things can turn around. But it's getting late...and dark. I would say that we live in a time as dark, unfortunately, even moreso than ever before. My perspective includes David's mighty warriors that prayed so fervently that God intervened time and time again. That belief keeps me centered.

Thank God he's back on the bench. We need more judges like him.