• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Please read. The winner is....

Paypal sent for 2, praying for Branden and Nicole, thanks for everyone doing this. This is the reason this is the greatest group of guys I know.

Shedhorn, If you're about to,or need to, end the raffle so you can send the money, let everyone know and give us a few days warning and I for one, and I'm sure others, will try to buy a few more tickets to get to 200,
best

Shedhorn, If you're about to,or need to, end the raffle so you can send the money, let everyone know and give us a few days warning and I for one, and I'm sure others, will try to buy a few more tickets to get to 200,
best
Will do. Thank you!

I think it should go until it stops. It is for helping someone as much as possible, and there should be no hurry. Keep it going!

Ok this is how we will end the raffle. When we hit 200 tickets sold the raffle will end 7 days after. That should give everybody a last chance to buy tickets and raise a few extra dollars for shortbus. Then give me a few days to finish getting everybody's name on raffle tickets and I will announce the winner. Thank you to everybody for helping out.

best

Lets get to 200 so we can end this raffle and send shortbus and his family some money!

I'm in for 4, but I don't do PayPal. Shedhorn, pm me your contact info. Thanks.

I'm in for two....the best birthday gift to myself helping someone else. :D

I am married with two children and I know how much my wife does for our household and children especially. Wish I could bring food by but may not last from Hawaii.

I'd like a couple but don't PayPal, count me in.
Sending a PM....

I'm in for two....the best birthday gift to myself helping someone else. :D

I am married with two children and I know how much my wife does for our household and children especially. Wish I could bring food by but may not last from Hawaii.

Happy Birthday! Thank you for helping.

Raffle will end next Friday 5/23/14 @ 9:00pm mountain time. With the drawing being mid next week. Thank you everybody! Let's keep this rolling!

In for 2, Paypal sent. I know my wife holds our family together, wishing for a speedy recovery for Short-bus' wife.

Email sent. As soon as I get the paypal info, I'll be in for two. Praying for understanding and the ability for Shortbus and family to be able to praise Him in the storm. His plan is perfect, though rarely can we see why until after the crescendo.

=Guess I should have read page 2....DUH=

Last edited: