• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Plot to Overthrow Michigan Thwarted

Fundamentalist does not mean belief without question. It means that some aspects of a belief system are fundamental and not negotiable.

You know, like the Bill of Rights....
Totally agree, Bill of Rights is essential to a society striving for equality for all members.
Sadly the waters then get muddied with people adding other "not negotiable" fundamental core beliefs.
Such as religion.
And then shit really gets wild.
Aside from that, just happy those fucktards didn't get to committing any horrors like
Tim Mc Veigh did.

Reactions: Jackwagon
More bullshit. Cracks me up. Gov and Biden blame Trump and white supremecists.
LOL. Looks like Antifa punks to me. That is if any of it is real. FBI. Well that makes it legit? FBI is just deep state useless.
Then. I really don't care if she is kidnapped.

Let me guess...The fbi found a few dense folks that were legitimately pissed off about what their State gov was doing and ratcheted up the hate so they could charge them for conspiracy. My guess, there was no plot or problem until the feds created it.
That strategy has worked so well to “find” terrorist plots that they can now “find” people plotting other shit

Here’s a really good book describing exactly how it’s done

Reactions: gigamortis
Sadly the waters then get muddied with people adding other "not negotiable" fundamental core beliefs.
Such as religion.

Actually, one of the non-negotiable fundamental core tenents of this country is that the government can neither compel anyone to worship NOR can it force someone to act in ways that violate their religious beliefs.

It's, not accidentally, the very first Amendment to the Constitution and item #1 on the Bill of Rights.

But then again, we are different than the rest of the world.

Must admit, I'm wary of people that believe in the invisible sky daddies and ground trolls.
As long as it's a personal belief, and they don't demand others follow it, it's all good.
Killing in the name of a god or other deity is simply murder.

Pretty sure on any given day the FBI can catch wind of some guys discussing nefarious idea aimed against a politician.

• Haha
Reactions: FishinGuns
It is a sad day, when discussions such as these are 'commonplace' and/or "part of the dialogue" as compared to how things were 20+ years ago. Let alone 100+ years ago.

Where are we going to be IN 20 years? What will the "new normal" be then, given this trait?

Reactions: SilentStalkr
I assume everyone has seen the info, one of the main guys in this was a felon that was pardoned by the Democrat Governor of Delaware.

Yep, let out people who were convicted of using a firearm in commission of a felony, assault and burglary. What could possibly go wrong...wait...

Looks like no one was a Trump supporter but rather participated in BLM Event

click1.redstatemail.com/bzdkpntjkkcypjkjyjpftysqqzyqqjztbbfnmpcpdzfcdgp_ozmzkfzfwmfdtlfzjljqff.html?a=1d17d406eea16b1211c0e9a6720f084f

FAKE- we already saw this circus a few years ago, scary dim wit militants were gonna kill police and bomb funerals- except they didn’t and weren’t and got one guilty plea on some minor gun charge- MI from governor on down is as corrupt and broken and evil as fbi.