• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s When the Victim is Punished

Longshot231

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018
    Nothing chafes me more than when the victim of a crime is punished. Such is the case of this young lady who stabbed the scum bag who was trafficking her.

Maybe I should not start a thread like this as it will upset those of us caring about such matters but I’ll post anyway.

Anyone have any other stories like this?

Can't have people defending themselves. /S

Seen that story this morning.

Cannot believe that a scum bag prosecutor would move forward with that case. I mean a total POS, probably the type of prosecutor that would hold back evidence proving someone’s innocence.

As a father of a daughter, it’d be a done deal if something like this happened.

Reactions: woogie_man
    Cannot believe that a scum bag prosecutor would move forward with that case. I mean a total POS, probably the type of prosecutor that would hold back evidence proving someone’s innocence.
    She's not the only one.

I posted this in PJ earlier; they are clearly sending out notification that the blue line will not protect you, do not dare try to protect yourself or you will pay. This is insane. I think there are more of these cases going on but he judges are using "gag orders" to block public awareness, esp. in traditionally conservative regions infiltrated by Soros-backed DA & prosecutors. The Iowa case of the muslim immigrants who gang-raped, sodomized and urinated on a mentally-handicapped 5 year old in her apartments basement comes to mind. Besides no punishment, the "defendant's" attorney said the whole legal process caused the perpetrators to suffer PTSD:

As far as protecting criminal's rights, here is another gag order: https://www.vaildaily.com/news/judge-imposes-gag-order-in-slaying-of-girl/