• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PMG Fall Team Match, Oct 15-16,Cookeville TN

Re: PMG Fall Team Match, Oct 15-16,Cookeville TN

Nice kit!!!! Look forward to hopefully shooting it if the barrel holds!

Really looking foward to this match. Its gonna be great. Just hope my rifle holds up to it.

My forms and payments and such is on the way. Looking forward to meeting yall again

appreciate the offer Hoff, but you guys are paying for this and we're not going to make you work. just plan to have fun and learn something.

Looking forward to Team Honey Badgers to get back together. This match is going to be amazing and can't wait to shoot it. Everyone better be practicing because I'm planning on having the Pimp hand strong.

Team Bitch Slap

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pimp_Skittles</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looking forward to Team Honey Badgers to get back together. This match is going to be amazing and can't wait to shoot it. Everyone better be practicing because I'm planning on having the Pimp hand strong.

Team Bitch Slap
</div></div>

TEAM HONEY BADGER!!!!!!

Jon, yep, we're roughly half full with PAID registrations.

Tom

I will send a check and sponsor form Friday for myself. I plan on shooting with John but he has not confirmed his time off yet but says it is looking good for him

Semper Fi

John's confirmed in total package for both heading your way Friday

rock on

Yea,

Its on like Donkey Kong now.

Jon, you and Clark need to make this one.

John

so... where is everyone staying? hopefully a hotel that serves beer

Holiday Inn Express for me. I need all the help I can get

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Here2Learn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">so... where is everyone staying? hopefully a hotel that serves beer </div></div>
+1

I'd be interested in knowing where the cool kids are going to be staying too. Beer would be great but I'm sure we could come up with some kind of plan to overcome such issues!

Anyone have suggestions???

<span style="font-weight: bold">Guys,

I am working on trying to get a hotel to give a discounted rate to the competitors. That way most if not all of us can stay in one hotel.

I should have an answer by the end of this week... hopefully.

I will keep you updated.</span>

Thanks Ryan for your efforts, that would be great.

Just worked out detals with the hotel.

From the details which have been layed out it is a very reasonable deal.

As soon as I have the contract and approve it I will post the detals here. Should only be another day or so.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just worked out detals with the hotel.

From the details which have been layed out it is a very reasonable deal.

As soon as I have the contract and approve it I will post the detals here. Should only be another day or so.

</div></div>
Awesome! Thank you!

<span style="color: #FF0000">Gents, we have another development.

I will be running a class on <span style="text-decoration: underline">Aug 6th and 7th</span> at the match location.</span>

The class is designed to be a relaxed but very informative setting. We will be centering on teaching subjects to help improve a shooters performance in not only our match, but any match.

Classes will begin at 0930 and go until 1700 on both days.

Subjects Taught-

Sat:
-Long Range Shooting Basics
-Mil/Passive Ranging
-Basic Wind Reading

Sun:
-Weapon Manipulation
-Alternate Positions
-Gear Selection/Preparation/Use

Shooters should bring about 50-100 rnds of ammo a day. If you cant bring that much ammo, just bring what you can, we will make it work. Also bring any gear you would generally use when shooting a match. <span style="color: #FF0000">Caliber and velocity limit is nothing above 30cal mag and nothing faster than 3200fps.
</span>
Cost for the class will be $100 for 1 day or $150 for both days. Funds will be accepted on site so have a clean check or cash.
<span style="color: #FF0000">
To register I need you to email me directly at the address listed in my profile. Please include the following information:

Name:
Address:
Phone/Email:
Emergency Contact:
Days you plan on attending:

Any questions can be asked via PM or email.

Note- This class will be canceled if we do not have a minimum of 10 people. We are looking to field about 30 shooters on the high end.
</span>

You have the Skills. Anyone who attends will come away a better shooter, I guarantee it.

Thanks Ace.

Just to clarify, its not 300. Its 100 for 1 day and 150 if you want to attend both days.

Instead of making it 200 for both days I cut off 50 and called it 150. This was to help people cover hotel costs if they come for both days.

Want to go but still buying gear for the actual match
frown.gif

Might be able to find funds but not sure yet

both apps in rt. Did it myself this time
T

Registration for Branson/Boyette is down range. Looking forward to the match!

Update: I have 21 teams so far and know of at least 4 more "in the mail" which leaves five spots available (that I know of). I have sent confirmation emails to everyone on the list, so if you mailed your form in and think I should have received it by now, but have NOT received an email from me, please send me an email at [email protected].

Also, Knight scored a good group rate on the hotel and that info will be posted tonight on the website in the "match details" link.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: taliv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also, Knight scored a good group rate on the hotel and that info will be posted tonight on the website in the "match details" link. </div></div>

Awesome. Many thanks to everyone setting up this match. Looking forward to it!

Ryan- "the inn" said we cannot book anything until they get the signed contract.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Here2Learn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ryan- "the inn" said we cannot book anything until they get the signed contract. </div></div>

Hmmm.. apparently they dont know how to check their email.

I sent it to them yesterday.

Ill get it taken care of.

Me and Mike are in. Registration on it's way.

Just spoke to the hotel...

<span style="font-weight: bold">Rooms are ready to be reserved.</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Class spots for Aug 6th & 7th are still available.</span>

Me and a buddy are down for the class. Both days. email sent to you Knight

KYS338, you are GTG. You should have a confirmation email.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Still spots open for the class, check page 2 of this thread for details.</span>

My shooting partner and my application will be in the mail in the am. Looking forward to the class and the match.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jeffs toys</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My shooting partner and my application will be in the mail in the am. Looking forward to the class and the match. </div></div>

Make sure you put give him some water and food for the trip.

LOL just kidding, we will let you know when it arrives.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Gents, I have one competitor who is now looking for a partner. If you are interested please PM me and I can put you in touch with him.

</span>
<span style="color: #FF0000">Class Bump:

Gents, we have another development.
</span>
I will be running a class on Aug 6th and 7th at the match location.

The class is designed to be a relaxed but very informative setting. We will be centering on teaching subjects to help improve a shooters performance in not only our match, but any match.

Classes will begin at 0930 and go until 1700 on both days.

Subjects Taught-

Sat:
-Long Range Shooting Basics
-Mil/Passive Ranging
-Basic Wind Reading

Sun:
-Weapon Manipulation
-Alternate Positions
-Gear Selection/Preparation/Use

Shooters should bring about 50-100 rnds of ammo a day. If you cant bring that much ammo, just bring what you can, we will make it work. Also bring any gear you would generally use when shooting a match. <span style="color: #FF0000">Caliber and velocity limit is nothing above 30cal mag and nothing faster than 3200fps.
</span>
Cost for the class will be $100 for 1 day or $150 for both days. Funds will be accepted on site so have a clean check or cash.

<span style="color: #FF0000">To register I need you to email me directly at the address listed in my profile. Please include the following information:

Name:
Address:
Phone/Email:
Emergency Contact:
Days you plan on attending:

Any questions can be asked via PM or email.

Note- This class will be canceled if we do not have a minimum of 10 people. We are looking to field about 30 shooters on the high end.
</span>

I have recieved multiple emails asking if I have the min of 10 shooters for the class on Aug 6th & 7th.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">The class is a GO.

You can still register if you plan on attending. You must register prior to attending.</span>
</span>
Thanks