• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PMG Fall Team Match, Oct 15-16,Cookeville TN

Re: PMG Fall Team Match, Oct 15-16,Cookeville TN

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PinkGunsRSilly</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 762frmafr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PinkGunsRSilly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fixed it for you, Protect your secret identity so no Honey Badgers cry like little bitches....
</div></div>

The only ones that will be crying like little bitches are the ones that will be bringing up the rear....again. </div></div>

"Again"? I don't remember ever coming in last place. In fact I remember taking second place at the last PMG.</div></div>

2nd place is the rear.....DUH 762</div></div>

Bringing up the rear is referring to the context of the thread as in finishing BEHIND Team Honey Badgers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You wont finish second in this one. </div></div>

we reserved 2nd for you mike. Right behind us....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ~Ace~</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BTW, who finished first in the last PMG match?</div></div>
Not a Varmint.

Does it seem ODD that THB's are <span style="font-weight: bold">Running</span> the match, AND talking about Winning it ? </div></div>

That does seem kind of odd...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ~Ace~</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BTW, who finished first in the last PMG match?</div></div>
Not a Varmint.

Does it seem ODD that THB's are <span style="font-weight: bold">Running</span> the match, AND talking about Winning it ? </div></div>

I'm sure there will be detractors who are uncomfortable in their own skill set and will look for excuses to distract from their poor performance.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BTW, who finished first in the last PMG match?</div></div>

Mike, Larry Lavine and John Sneed won the last PMG match

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ~Ace~</div><div class="ubbcode-body">John,

With all due Respect, Ryan asked for the Smack Talking... His team mates keep taking it up a notch. I do not question either of their integrity... I know them both very well, and I have Supported them from day one. </div></div>

John,
Let me respond to this as you and I know each other. Ace is not questioning Ryan OR Tom's integrity. It's just friendly shit talking among friends. I am 100% sure Ace did not mean anything by it.

Got it, I am sorry and fully apologize.

I will pull the post ASAP.

Guys,

I know some of you, I know Ryan and Tom. Both are stand up men, and I call them friends. Mike knows how I am with my friends. I will go the the grave with them if needed.

Sorry for any issues.

John

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.Boyette</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got it, I am sorry and fully apologize.

I will pull the post ASAP.

Guys,

I know some of you, I know Ryan and Tom. Both are stand up men, and I call them friends. Mike knows how I am with my friends. I will go the the grave with them if needed.

Sorry for any issues.

John </div></div>

John, not your fault as it looks different than it is. All the smack talkers know each other and are friends.

Brother,

I am way cool.

Thanks for the clarity.

John

The round count for the match is posted on the website. Also posted on the website is the count for the train up which states 40+ rounds.

We will update the website if any the round counts change.

Guys remember, its always good to have more then not enough.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Short-bus</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Really Ryan? That's what you changed your name to? Sigh. </div></div>

Refer to some of my last posts... and thank Mike for the name change lol.

Anyone attending the match need 260 lapua brass I have 2 unopened boxes, just looking to get my money back.
Thanks

I am really getting excited about this match. Even though I should be studying for my exams the week following PMG. LOL

I can't reschedule. Have my written exams the week of and oral exams the week after.

Shooters
Stage set up starts in 4 days! The match is 10 days away.

Shooters check the weather and bring some warm gear. You will be able to ground extra stuff in the staging areas.
The stages will allow for some freedom of movement to your vehicle once you have completed the stage.

Day one is an intense day we will shoot 6 stages so it is vital that we get started on time so plan to be early for the match and safety briefing.
This is going to be a great match and we are looking forward to serving you guys.
Any Additional questions PM Taliv, Knight11B4 or ssatt68
Thank you for your time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ssatt68</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shooters
Stage set up starts in 4 days! The match is 10 days away.

Shooters check the weather and bring some warm gear. You will be able to ground extra stuff in the staging areas.
The stages will allow for some freedom of movement to your vehicle once you have completed the stage.

Day one is an intense day we will shoot 6 stages so it is vital that we get started on time so plan to be early for the match and safety briefing.
This is going to be a great match and we are looking forward to serving you guys.
Any Additional questions PM Taliv, Knight11B4 or ssatt68
Thank you for your time.
</div></div>Assuming there are 2 night stages, does this mean we are only shooting 1 stage on Sunday?

There is only 1 night stage. 2 Stages on Sunday. Multiple on Saturday.

Dont get too concerned on number of stages per day. We wont keep you up all night on Sat.

All nighter shooting beats working everytime. Looking forward to the match

guys, don't get wrapped up in the stage count.

The way we run the 'stages' you could count some of them as one or two. For example, the non-firing mil-ranging portion before KYL in the Spring match could be called 1 stage or 2. In this match, we may (if we get the extra goodies we are expecting) have a non-firing observation stage separate from the night firing stage. (both using NV) You could call it 1 stage or 2.

We're sort of thinking of them as 1 stage because we're working through the logistics of when squads have to move from one range to another, in order to have the match run smoothly. For the shooters, you can think of them as 2 stages because the clock stops between them and your score on one won't affect your score on the other.

sorry for any confusion

Crap, this is getting close...THE Dave done went and tricked me into loading ammo for him for MY gun that he's borrowing..He a tricky little bastard.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again and can't wait to see the costumes that AlabamaShooter and THE Dave will be sporting.

Thanks Tom, Ryan, and Scott for putting this thing together so I can test my snipery skills or lack there of.

Dang, Pimp! I need some friends like you that supply guns and load ammo for them. I'll have to have a talk with my partner..... (although I think he's a lot smarter than me and I might end up loading his ammo and carrying his gear around.)

ss

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pimp_Skittles</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Crap, this is getting close...THE Dave done went and tricked me into loading ammo for him for MY gun that he's borrowing..He a tricky little bastard.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again and can't wait to see the costumes that AlabamaShooter and THE Dave will be sporting.

Thanks Tom, Ryan, and Scott for putting this thing together so I can test my snipery skills or lack there of. </div></div>The things you do for that special someone!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pimp_Skittles</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Crap, this is getting close...THE Dave done went and tricked me into loading ammo for him for MY gun that he's borrowing..He a tricky little bastard.

Thanks Tom, Ryan, and Scott for putting this thing together so I can test my snipery skills or lack there of. </div></div>

Awww man I keep forgetting I agreed to the costume deal.....Is it too late to get a refund? LOL
I am looking forward to seeing everyone again. 8 more Days!!

AS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ~Ace~</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stop asking Questions ! Don't read to deep into it. </div></div>
Well said Ace.

Guys, we will need shooter cooperation. The match has an aggressive timeline in order to cut down on "standing" time.

Please be in the right place at the right time and be ready to shoot.

There is no way to game it until you see it and you will have plenty of time to solve the problem and get your shots off.

guys, got some bad news

seems the trophy shop "Daved up" our order. i don't know what they were thinking. I told them we were a bunch of guys playing with our guns and I think there must have been a misunderstanding

i guess we'll have to give it to somebody anyway

dave.jpg

I think you may be a shoe in Pimp......

All I have to say is anything past 700yds I will miss.

went to the range today to DOPE out the 16" Ar-10 and it gave up past 700yds.

So I hope I do not get that trophy do to my AR-10 not wanting to work for me
smile.gif

John

I think that trophy is more beautiful than the Stanley cup, the Lombardi trophy and the MLB Commissioner's trophy combined. Of course I may be a little biased towards the handsome model on THE Dave trophy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.Boyette</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All I have to say is anything past 700yds I will miss.

went to the range today to DOPE out the 16" Ar-10 and it gave up past 700yds.

So I hope I do not get that trophy do to my AR-10 not wanting to work for me
smile.gif

John </div></div>Dang John, even you should know a .308 won't go past 700!!!!! When is everybody gonna get that????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #CC0000">Shooters,

We are only a couple short weeks away from the Fall Match!

</span><span style="color: #333333">Emails will be sent out the week before the match</span>. <span style="color: #CC0000">The email will contain directions to the link up point and specific times for the class and the start of the match. I will update this thread when the email is sent out. If you do not receive it you need to contact us so we can get you the info.

Also, if anyone is short a partner let us know. We will try to get you a replacement, the sooner we know the better.</span> </div></div>

Have the emails been sent?

No. If you read the rest of the of my post which you quoted you will see...

"I will update this thread when the email is sent out."

We are working on the emails now.

<span style="color: #CC0000">Shooters,

The detailed email has been sent.

If you do not receive the email please contact us and provide an accurate email address.

Remember to check your spam folder.</span>