• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PMG Fall Team Match, Oct 15-16,Cookeville TN

Re: PMG Fall Team Match, Oct 15-16,Cookeville TN

Looking forward to shooting the match this weekend! Got my load for my new .260 figured out (I think) on Sunday so hopefully it'll go alright.

So per the email, what strip club were we supposed to meet up at again?

Can't wait to meet up on Friday. My 7yr old son will be making the trip too, as he's getting really interested in shooting. Hope this isn't a problem...

Due to a family conflict, it is looking like I'm going to have to head back to Memphis late Saturday.

See everybody in a couple of days!

Your son is welcome of course. Bummer you can't stay

Wish I could have made this one guys. Good luck to all the shooters and have a great time!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tom Sarver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wish I could have made this one guys. Good luck to all the shooters and have a great time! </div></div>

+1
frown.gif

Sure glad that drive is over...resting with a cold Yuenglin in my Suite

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Breeze260</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sure glad that drive is over...resting with a cold Yuenglin in my Suite </div></div>

Yuenglin... *shudders*

Good Luck to my pals from West TN and KY at the match! Wish I was shooting with you all instead of working this weekend.

Ryan, keep my Dad on track and shooting straight if you can!

Good luck to all at the match! Be safe.

Scott

Good class today...Thanks Tom,Ryan,and Scott
I'm sure everyone took something away from it

these guys put on a great class.i highly recommend it to anyone new or expierenced.they do things the smart way and it shows

Pulled in about an hour ago... Got goodies aplenty for you guys to check out!

Looking forward to meeting tomorrow AM.

Thanks
Ceylon

Was told that George and Shannon took the win. Good job guys!

Great match this weekend, thanks for all the hard work in making the match happen, ryan,scott, tom- you guys do a great job!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rob01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Was told that George and Shannon took the win. Good job guys! </div></div>

Got a text to confirm this. Great job guys!

Great match as always. Had an absolute blast.

Thanks Tom, Ryan, and Scott for all you guys did to make this happen. And also to Mike the property owner for letting us shoot there.

Thanks to all the sponsors for the nice prize table.

Congrats George and Shannon for takin the win. Good shootin guys.

Another Hell of a Good match!

Thanks

Great match guys. Lots of fun. Thanks for your hard work.
T

Glad to be a sponsor and meet the shooters ! We are blessed with a sport that has so many fine men and women in it.... Thanks to the match host,Mike, and Ryan, Tom and Scott as well. Honored to be a part of it.

I would like to thank all of the sponsors and shooters who supported/came to this match. I cant tell you how much it means to me.

Its hard to find such a great group of guys in one place at the same time.

I cant tell you how much I appreciate everyone's support.

I can promise you that we will continue to make this match better and better.

Again thank you all.. More to follow once I finally get some sleep.

The PMG Match was a lot of fun and I did not fire a round. I helped keep score setup targets etc. I also took pics so if you want them send me an email and I will get them to ya. It was nice to meet all the shooters and spend the weekeng on a beautiful piece of land raining lead onto targets. It looked like a lot of fun and I hope to shoot next year. thanks again

Congratulations to George and Shannon for the win! That was some truly impressive shooting.

and a big thanks to the shooters for safe gun handling!

and to our extremely generous sponsors!!

(some of which are pretty sneaky... i heard whoever took the drag bag deadeye put on the table will probably find an atlas bipod inside!)

I also want to take a minute to especially thank Ceylon from DeltaOutdoors for coming to help us score and paste targets on the bus stage! and to Kyle from Barrett for helping run Poke 1 and the FOB defense night stage! We could not have run the match without you guys!

As always, we appreciate the post-match feedback. We're going to take a while to cogitate on it, and Scott will post our thoughts in a few days.

In the meantime, George and Shannon, BigJoe and John all volunteered to RO our next match. I expect the scenarios and stages will reflect the experience these guys bring, along with Scott and Ryan, which is simply unmatched.

Spring is going to rock.

hey Rich, I'll PM you in the morning.

1st match and I had a great time ,learned a ton.I'm looking forward to your spring match.Ryan, Scott, and Tom ya'll worked your asses off to make this match work and it did not go unnoticed.Thanks again for all your hard work. Billy

First I would like to thank Mike & his family, then Ryan, Scott, & Tom. They worked there butts off for this match & it truly showed. I would also like to tell them how much we learned on Friday. It was also a great time to meet some great people like John Boyette who bent over backwards to help everyone, thanks John. We are all truly blessed to be able to be able to enjoy such a great sport & meet so many fine people. It was a great weekend. Thanks Jerry

Another great match by PMG...Thanks for all the hard work for us to have a great weekend of shooting.

Congrats to George and Shannon!!!
The most fun I've ever had at a "Clinic".

This was my first PMG, and I am definitely in for the next ones! It was an extremely fun match, and I learned a ton. Another big thank you to Mike, Tom, Ryan, and Scott, as well as all the ROs and vendors who made it all possible. Thanks guys!

Congratulations to the top finishers. I know Team Honey Badger was training hard to shoot well and it showed. I think you guys were leading most the match.

There aren’t many good team matches left anymore, so it is nice to see PMG fill a nice void. The staff/ROs displayed a balance of confident professionalism and first-rate people skills that seems to be diminishing these days. Hats off to them for the way they carried themselves and represented the community, it was very refreshing. I will support them where and whenever possible in the future. They will undoubtedly have continued success as they persist to improve on everything they do.

The amount of work that goes into a match is enormous, more than most shooters realize. Thank you guys for putting together a great match and another big thanks to the land owner, who enable the event. Your team got some notable exposure for your sponsors.

It was awesome to see some old friends after a 4-5 year interruption in competing, and it was great to make new ones.

George and Co- it has been way too long and that was too much fun. Looking forward to the future ponds, hills, etc……

Pimp – you’re the man, thanks for the generosity and friendship.

Mike – you are still fat and I wish the motivation from that certain someone could have been enough! (You know I still love ya)

Not only do I take my hat off, I bow before you. Awesome job to all the RO's, Ryan, Tom, and Steve. This match was by far the best I've ever been to. Keep up the good work

A special thanks to Mike and family, the property owners, for allowing us to come out and invade your property.

Thanks for all the Sponsers for a great prize table. The prize table was awesome with lots of goodies on it. I can't wait for the spring match to get here. Once again awesome job and thanks.

Finally back in front of a real computer.

I would like to start off by giving a big Thank You to Mike for letting us shoot on his property. What a great location to use for a match.

I would also like give a big thanks to Tom, Scott and Ryan for hosting a great match. Not only did I have a lot of fun, but I felt it was very well run both from a logistical standpoint as well as the preparation. Bravo Zulu to everyone involved. You will see me and Team Honey Badger support PMG as much as possible.

I would like to give a big thanks to all the sponsors that contributed to the prize table. It's always exciting to see what we are "shooting" for and the sponsors didn't disappoint. Thank you for stepping up. There was a lot of great stuff there and the decision wasn't easy.

I had a great time seeing old friends and meeting new ones. That line always sounds cliche' but it's true. We all have different lives and these matches are a great way for us to get together and have a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to seeing many of you again at the next one.

Congratulations to George and Shannon for a great win. Despite giving us opportunities to pass you up, you went strong and got the victory. Great shooting.

Shannon, it's good to have you back. I'm sure by this morning you were popping Advil like candy given the fact your body is about as broke as a Yugo with 100K miles, you still made it through. I hope that train wreck of a body can make it through a longer match. Make sure you clear your 2012 schedule with the head nurse at the convalescent home so you can get away and shoot next year too.

Can't wait until next year!!

Shooters,
Tom, Ryan and I had an awesome time with you guys this weekend and we are glad you enjoyed the match. We are continually impressed by the level of competition, professionalism and sportsmanship displayed by the tactical precision rifle community.
Thank you for providing PMG with your post match ideas during the AAR. We take the AAR process seriously and we will continue to improve the match format while maintaining PMG core values.
Customer service oriented.
Shooter friendly.
Realistic scenario based stages.
Stages that provide shooters of every skill level an opportunity to hit targets, but will be difficult to clean.
Provide the widest possible format that tests the tactical precision marksman skill set and does not favor any particular weapon system, cartridge or widget.
Provide stages that require tactical execution without using too much valuable shooting time conducting some of the less attractive and time consuming duties of the precision tactical marksman.
Run a match that we would want to shoot.
Grow the Tactical Precision Rifle sport.

PMG Fall After Action Review (AAR)
Shooters feel free to address our ideas and yours at anytime. AARs are a continuous process.

Topic: More Stages and less down time
Issue: Tom, Ryan and I can only run three stages at a time in order to maintain the integrity of the match. We need more R/Os with the right kind of experience, attitude and presence in order to provide constructive post stage shooter feedback.
Discussion:
With the help of Mike Luke we are going to add some strategically located shooting berms that will increase the usable land improve safety and reduce our surface danger zone requirement (If anyone has access to a dump truck and is willing to let Mike use it for a few days please contact Tom)
We are going to add to our R/O staff, which will make the squads smaller and provide for less time between stages. (For planning proposes only the next match will be Memorial May 19-20 or 26-27 unofficially)
We are also going to add some paper stages.
Dot drills, grouping exercises and possibly a target ID stage where the team will be given their target during the initial match briefing and will have to engage the correct target day two.
We are looking into adding a steel field fire stage with reactive plates, single round per target, one point per hit.
We are also interested in doing a progressively scored steel stage that will provide the team an opportunity to gamble a bit. 4” steel circles ranging from 4 MOA to sub 1 MOA scored 1, 2, 4, 8, 16 etc one miss will zero out the score.

Topic: Course of fire and briefing in the staging area
Issue: We do not want to put too many constraints on the stages in order to provide the shooters with as much freedom to conduct that stage as they wish within safe limits.
Discussion: We will provide stage briefs at the next match in the holding areas.

Topic: Stage gun score held as a tie breaker
Issue: Yes!
Discussion: We loved the night stage. We will do that stage again next match. Stages guns are a great place for our sponsors to show off their goods by letting the shooters handle and shoot their products. We will do a much better job with stage guns next time by getting with our sponsors earlier and coordinating for product display and use.
The Knight stage hopefully will have a GAP 10.
We are 95% on getting a car hulk to shoot up with the Barrett next match. Hopefully we will be able to get the .50 again.

Topic: Paint the Targets
Issue: Yes!
Discussion: More R/Os and smaller squads will solve this problem

Topic: Individual Match
Issue: We want to run an individual match as part of the Precision Rifle Shooting Series (PRSS)
Discussion: Our Very tentative dates for an individual match would be 11-12 or 18-19 August
Shooters, how interested are you in an individual match?

Scott like i said i'll happily RO if you guys need help. had a great time

Individual match..................I'm in

Mick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Techtoy_al</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pics from the training class, more pics to come

http://smu.gs/obGtB1</div></div>

Tchtoy put up the rest of the pics

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">where there pictures or more info?</div></div>

Were gonna have to head out there and do some shooting.

Scott,
The bunch I shoot with would diffently be interested in any match ya'll have, single or team.
Jerry

As much as it's been said i would have to give a big thanks to Tom, Ryan, and Scott for running another great match. This is my first year of shooting long range matches but i have shot plenty of other types, the RO's at PMG are some of the best. It's rare to find ro's that are knowledgeable, and approachable like you do there. The prize table was great, hats off to the sponsers for stepping up big. Another congrats to george and shannon on a outstanding and well deserved win. Also had alot of fun going point for point with THB their great shooters, so hats off you you guys also.

scores and stats are up on the website in the 'results' section. you may have to hit refresh on your browser.

Scott will post some analysis and commentary tomorrow about the stats