• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PMG Spring 2012 Team Precision Rifle Match

Re: PMG Spring 2012 Team Precision Rifle Match

Still available if someone needs a partner. If nobody does I'm headed to Asheville, NC to shoot smallbore.

Eddie

Pm sent

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Techtoy_al</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Eddie

My partner just drop if your still free
</div></div>

Come on Friday! This week is crawling bye!

If any of yall have a ready source for some of the square topped followers for the AR10 ( 308 ) magazines could you pick me up 4 or 5 of them and bring them to the match ?

Gear has been sprayed down with permethrin and is drying out as I type. The weather is going to kick my butt but I'm looking forward to shooting with everyone this weekend!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Black-X</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gear has been sprayed down with permethrin and is drying out as I type. The weather is going to kick my butt but I'm looking forward to shooting with everyone this weekend! </div></div>

Ummm.....are ticks bad out there?

I'm guessing Off ain't good enough?

Nah its the old "If you have to ask....."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nah its the old "If you have to ask....." </div></div>This

I can't sleep either but I think it has more to do with my central air taking a crap this evening than anything else.
crazy.gif

I've been up since 0600 Wednesday.

Had a job to complete and ship so I could attend the match.

Gunna check my zero in the AM and then its on to TN.

I'm shootin my "Built By Me" rifle.

See y'all in a few.

If anyone has a extra suppressor cover they want to sell, rent or loan , bring it please... Thanks Wayde

Rifles and ammo loaded in the truck and on the way. Be there in 2.5 hours. Can't wait. Everyone travel safe.

Leaving work now headed that way!!

Great match so far.... wonder what tomorrow will bring. Thanks to all involved

Great pictures. Lots of tough competition, some nice rifles and glass. I know it was good and hot too

Well the match is over and I am dead tired.. still lots more clean up to do.

I would like to send out a HUGE thank you to all of the ROs who stepped up and made this match possible. No exaggeration, without them we could have never worked in this many stages and so much shooting.

George, Jeff, Spenser, David, Jeff, Steve, Larry, Cory, Jake, and Thea, Lynsey... Thanks You So Much!

Shooters, thank you all for coming and I hope you had a blast. I will be putting together a match AAR email to send out soon.

Mike aka General... you are the man. Thank you so much for your continued support and allowing us to run this event.

To all the sponsors... WOW thank you so much for the outstanding prizes. Many happy shooters walked away with some great prizes. Your support is very very much appreciated.

More to follow after we close down and get back home...

I had a blast and learned so much......hot as blue balls fuck though.....turn the damn air on next time guys!!!!

All the competitors were awesome and made working the match a pleasure. Ryan, Scott and Tom are great guys and run a great match, they pour their hearts into it.

Can't wait for the next one!

BTW George, you had me downloading and jamming to Prong all the way home.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Techtoy_al</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pics from day one being uploaded, at cookeville internet speed

http://smu.gs/KMpiGB</div></div>

Pics are great!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Techtoy_al</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
2qi64wm.jpg
</div></div>

<span style="font-style: italic">Heeeyyy everybody!!!</span>.

Thanks again for a great match guys!!

Major thanks to Mike for allowing the use of his land to host this match.

All the sponsor for the great prize table. All the staff and RO's for their work to make this happen.

Last but not least all the shooters for participating. Got to meet a bunch of great shooters and looking forward to seeing all again.

The match was awesome! I thank everyone who took the time to put this together. This was my first match and I have to say my expectations were exceeded. All of the stages were well thought out and challenging.

Thanks again for putting this match together.

As always, I had a blast at PMG. Never a dull moment with the awesome stage setups.

A big THANK YOU to Mike for allowing us to shoot up his land, and especially to the RO's. You guys worked your ass off and it showed.

Ryan, Scott, and Tom you guys did an awesome job with the set up on the stages. It was a perfect mixture of everything a comp should be. The best part was there was next to zero down time.

Thanks to all the sponsers. The prize table was unbelievable, and a smile was on everyone's face that walked away from it.

Keep up the good work, and I hope to see you soon. THANKS!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Techtoy_al</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
2qi64wm.jpg
</div></div>

WWEEeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Huge thanks to Mike the landowner,and Ryan,Scott,and Tom for another outstanding match.Ya'll put a lot of effort into setting up a great match and it showed.Tons of shooting and challenging stages.Had a great time and looking forward to the next one.Thanks also to the RO's who kept everything running smoothly,and to the Sponsors for a great prize table.

An unbelievable amount of time and effort went into the planning and execution of this match! Ryan, Tom and Scott, thanks so much for another fantastic PMG event!

Cudos to all the hard working RO's. Guys thanks for sweating it out and making it possible for us to have such a good and safe time! Thanks also to the sponsors for supporting the match.

Congratulations to Clark and John on the win!

If you haven't had the opportunity to shoot a PMG team or individual match, you're missing out on some of the best shooting out there!

That 11 hour drive back home really sucked, But I cant wipe the huge shit-eating grin off my face. Even after having a flat tire less than an hour outside of Cookeville, and being completely exhausted, I cant help but replay the stages over in my mind. Every stage we shot, I came out of it wanting to shoot it again. They were that well thought out and designed. Being my second match and first team match, I learned so much again.

Thanks to Mike, for letting us use his land, and letting my daughter hang out with his on Saturday. Thanks to Ryan, Scott, and Tom. You guys know what it takes and come through in spades. And the biggest thanks goes to the volunteer staff and sponsors. You got nothing in return, but a big smile from watching us run around and play sniper. Without you, no one would be able to do that.

I had an awesome time, met more great people, saw people i hadnt seen since the last match, and got to shoot. What more can a guy ask for?

Bill

Thanks to Scott, Ryan, Tom and everyone involve, Especially those who normally compete but worked as ROs this match. These guys keep improving and changing up the field making this one of the "Must Make" matches of the year! The atmosphere at this match between ROs and competitors could be afforded to be reproduced across the country!
But my greatest <span style="font-weight: bold">thank you</span> goes to my Daughter Sydnei, who volunteered to step in for a last minute partner cancellation, You shot great after those first 3 stages when we got a working rifle in your hands,you Made us competitive against anyone! It was great to spend a weekend with you, and to actually compete with you instead of watching you, is a dream come true.
Congrats to the winners and JP for the top 2 teams We were lucky enough to have a couple top teams in our squad. Good job on Trina as she keeps dragging Ace to the top! And looks like Sean Little has found a partner that can make an Old Marine and a crusty 308 winners.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jon Lester</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks to Scott, Ryan, Tom and everyone involve, Especially those who normally compete but worked as ROs this match. These guys keep improving and changing up the field making this one of the "Must Make" matches of the year! The atmosphere at this match between ROs and competitors could be afforded to be reproduced across the country!
But my greatest <span style="font-weight: bold">thank you</span> goes to my Daughter Sydnei, who volunteered to step in for a last minute partner cancellation, You shot great after those first 3 stages when we got a working rifle in your hands,you Made us competitive against anyone! It was great to spend a weekend with you, and to actually compete with you instead of watching you, is a dream come true.
Congrats to the winners and JP for the top 2 teams We were lucky enough to have a couple top teams in our squad. Good job on Trina as she keeps dragging Ace to the top! And looks like Sean Little has found a partner that can make an Old Marine and a crusty 308 winners.
</div></div>

I was watching you guys compete and was thinking about my 3 year old daughter......left me hoping that when she's your daughters age that I won't be to old and beat up to do that kind of stuff with her.

You guys did great!