• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PMG Spring 2012 Team Precision Rifle Match

Re: PMG Spring 2012 Team Precision Rifle Match

Thanks for the quick response. I think the plan is to not book the room for Sunday, but to get started driving and pull over somewhere on the way if the drive is getting rough.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Side note- you ever get a "call a cab" on river street? </div></div>

I have...and it will definitely require the use of an alternate driver!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The_Hoff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1 cc all the cool kids get the omelet! they are great </div></div>

Yup! I got an omelette!

<span style="color: #CC0000">Shooters,

Things are shaping up well for the match.

The one area we are still a little short is ROs. In an effort to ensure more shooting with less wait time we are looking for people to help RO. Anyone who helps RO will earn a FREE entry into anyone of our other matches including the PRS event we will be holding this summer.

If anyone is interested please contact me.

Thanks!</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: furtaker_.223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can we still shoot with our partner? If so, I can RO </div></div>

Sorry no. ROs are able to compete in the same match they RO.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sawgunner2001</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the quick response. I think the plan is to not book the room for Sunday, but to get started driving and pull over somewhere on the way if the drive is getting rough.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Side note- you ever get a "call a cab" on river street? </div></div>

I have...and it will definitely require the use of an alternate driver! </div></div>Four of those in one night and those cobblestones will flat ruin a new pair of ostrich boots. They looked 20 years old by the time I stumbled to the other end of River Street.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: furtaker_.223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can we still shoot with our partner? If so, I can RO </div></div>

Sorry no. ROs are able to compete in the same match they RO.</div></div>

Oh well, Maybe next time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mick265</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PM sent

Mick </div></div>

Replied. Thank you!

<span style="color: #CC0000">Shooters,

Payments have been rolling in very quickly. If you haven't got yours in the mail yet, please do. The deadline is coming up.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ryan</span>

<span style="color: #CC0000">If there are any sponsors that are interested in becoming part of this match, we are getting ready to place our t-shirt order. Just trying to make sure we get everyone on the shirt!</span>

<span style="color: #CC0000">If anyone has any squad requests please email them to [email protected] with "Squad Request" as the subject.

We will do everything we can to make it happen, but cant guarantee all of them.</span>

"Squad Request"

Can you spot my partner 10 points? I think he's going to need it.

<span style="color: #CC0000">Detailed emails have been sent out to all shooters. If you didnt receive the email please let me know.</span>

Is the website going to be updated with details on any specific hotels and such like it was in the past. This is coming up pretty quick and hotels fill up sometimes.

There is no match hotel this time. Any hotel in Cookeville will work, the comfort inn and suites is a popular choice.

The hotel we use to use as the "match hotel" changed management and is no longer offering what we had in the past.

Ok, I will check with some folks and see where they is staying at

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ARPredatorHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is the website going to be updated with details on any specific hotels and such like it was in the past. This is coming up pretty quick and hotels fill up sometimes.</div></div>

And with this being Memorial Day weekend, may be hard.

All you need to do is pick a hotel in Cookeville and call and reserve a room.

The match is held on Memorial Day weekend every year and there has never been a problem. There are plenty of hotels around, but I wouldnt put it off till the last min.

So.... anyone have a good hotel for the match? Possibly one with a bar or is cookeville dry?

drinking around hide members is an event you will never forget hahaha

always a good time and story will follow lol

cookeville isn't dry anymore!

hampton and baymont are probably on the nicer end of hotels in the area (not that nice, but decent) and then there are some cheaper ones like star motel and key west inn

Where is everyone staying at? Would like to find a great steak restaurant for a steak dinner and would like to get a few of us together either Friday Night, or Saturday after the shoot.

most people stayed at the Comfort Suites and we all meet at Nicks for Dinner. Its nice of you to get everyone's dinner
smile.gif

Man Fur, I knew you were good peeps. Very nice of you to buy us dinner.

fur, if you were at the comfort inn, you wouldn't need more than 3 mils on the gun to hit outback, logans or longhorn. (or nicks)

logans usually has the better steaks, and it accommodates larger groups

Fur is buying everyone's dinner? Hell yes!

Oh and if you see a guy with an electric dog collar and bottle of bourbon.... you need to run and hide. We play a pretty mean drinking game....

Since the web site has not been updated do the same rules and equipment from the Fall 2011 match apply for the Spring 2012 match?

yeah, same rules. i'll get the website updated soon, but rules won't change

Fur, I think most of us are staying at Comfort Inn. It right on restaurant row as known in Cookeville. a good selection as Taliv mentioned.

Maybe I missed it, but what's the actual address of the range?

Just made our team reservation for the Comfort Inn in Cookeville

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: osuarchitect</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe I missed it, but what's the actual address of the range?

Just made our team reservation for the Comfort Inn in Cookeville </div></div>

We will send directions out about a week before the match.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: osuarchitect</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok, so a black choppa will pick me up then? </div></div>

That's how we did it last fall. Coming in we had to hit a 2-inch plate at 400 yards from the helo otherwise it dropped you back off at the hotel and you couldn't compete in the match.

wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Black-X</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: osuarchitect</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok, so a black choppa will pick me up then? </div></div>

That's how we did it last fall. Coming in we had to hit a 2-inch plate at 400 yards from the helo otherwise it dropped you back off at the hotel and you couldn't compete in the match.

wink.gif
</div></div>

True story, I was there...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Heat</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Black-X</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: osuarchitect</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok, so a black choppa will pick me up then? </div></div>

wink.gif
</div></div>

True story, I was there... </div></div>

Were you the one flyin' the choppa ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greene</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fur, I think most of us are staying at Comfort Inn. It right on restaurant row as known in Cookeville. a good selection as Taliv mentioned.
</div></div>

I have reservations at the Baymont Inn and Suits.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dennis_in_VA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Heat</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Black-X</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: osuarchitect</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok, so a black choppa will pick me up then? </div></div>

wink.gif
</div></div>

True story, I was there... </div></div>

Were you the one flyin' the choppa ? </div></div>

No, I had to take the more difficult position for the required shots, standing, no sling, using hold-overs from the said choppa while in a steep lateral dive. Good match but I think they could change things to make it more difficult. It was kinda a walk in the park.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Heat</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dennis_in_VA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Heat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Black-X said:
osuarchitect said:
Ok, so a black choppa will pick me up then? </div></div>

Were you the one flyin' the choppa ? </div></div>

No, I had to take the more difficult position for the required shots, standing, no sling, using hold-overs from the said choppa while in a steep lateral dive. Good match but I think they could change things to make it more difficult. It was kinda a walk in the park. </div></div>

True story, I was there.

Guys, I have a slight issue. My partner broke his had and so that means I need one. If you know of anyone wanting to shoot then send them my direction or pm me if your interested in shooting pmg thanks.

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">We have a shooter in need of a partner. Your entry fee will be covered if you can make it!

Contact "Ouch!!" or myself if interested. </span></span>