• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PMG Spring 2012 Team Precision Rifle Match

Re: PMG Spring 2012 Team Precision Rifle Match

"Partners" in western KY don't just accidentally break stuff!!!! Just sayin'.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">We have a shooter in need of a partner. Your entry fee will be covered if you can make it! </span></span> </div></div>

Man what a deal.

Too bad I already am partnered up.

If push comes to shove and you all can't find a partner for ouch, I'll shoot with him if we can be squaded up (and granted I can shoot with my current partner too).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Black-X</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If push comes to shove and you all can't find a partner for ouch, I'll shoot with him if we can be squaded up (and granted I can shoot with my current partner too). </div></div>

Thanks for the offer but that would give your teams an unfair advantage.

Im confident we will be able to find someone.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Black-X</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If push comes to shove and you all can't find a partner for ouch, I'll shoot with him if we can be squaded up (and granted I can shoot with my current partner too). </div></div>

Im confident we will be able to find someone. </div></div>

I'm sorry, he always tries to cheat... Can't take him anywhere.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Black-X</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If push comes to shove and you all can't find a partner for ouch, I'll shoot with him if we can be squaded up (and granted I can shoot with my current partner too). </div></div>

Not a problem, just thought I'd toss it out there if it would help out.

heat, you better watch yourself or I'll have to spill the beans on your "hotel incident"
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Black-X</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Black-X</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If push comes to shove and you all can't find a partner for ouch, I'll shoot with him if we can be squaded up (and granted I can shoot with my current partner too). </div></div>

Not a problem, just thought I'd toss it out there if it would help out.

heat, you better watch yourself or I'll have to spill the beans on your "hotel incident"
grin.gif
</div></div>

Ah, dead hookers in the bath tub, who hasn't heard that story before?
wink.gif

I think it is an addiction for him. Missed a couple steps of the 12 ...... Yes that is the Pot calling the kettle...

well, just finished trimming 250 pieces of brass. time to load, check rifle's zero one more time and wait impatiently for the end of the month.

I hope the 96 degree temp today is not a omen of things to come over memorial day weekend

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: branson1369</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think it is an addiction for him. Missed a couple steps of the 12 ...... Yes that is the Pot calling the kettle... </div></div>

12?!?!! I thought it was one, two, and you're done...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Johny B</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope the 96 degree temp today is not a omen of things to come over memorial day weekend </div></div>

Prepare for hot or rain or both. You never know. I would definitely bring sun screen, bug spray, and rain gear.

I officially have permission to spill the beans or let the cat out of the bag if you will, On just one of the many targets you will be shooting at PMG.

pmgoverall.jpg

pmgclosetemplate.jpg

If anyone needs one to practice on before the match they are only a measly 5K each + shipping
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: procovert45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
25138_10150168011570414_500160413_11925572_8088054_n.jpg
</div></div>

He's just taking a nap. Look at that sleepy f*ck!

He just killed the owner of that rifle....so he's taking a nap.

Those look great osu! This is gonna be awesome.

Both OSU and Spin Drift have made some outstanding targets that will be used at this match.

They are so nice we are considering not even letting you shoot them and instead making this a paper only match....
wink.gif

great targets osu!

already getting ammo and gear together and practicing. this is going to be an awesome match.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Furtaker_.223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would like to get a target like that. Any fer sale?
</div></div>

The PMG Shield is our logo and will be kept for our matches. But Ryan is a steel guru, he can make you the same setup with different shape targets. Just contact him, if its possible he can do it.

<span style="color: #CC0000">Guys I have another shooter whos partner had to drop out because of work. The shooter now needs a new partner. I know him well and he is a great guy and shooter.

If you are interested please PM me and I will put you in contact with him.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Furtaker_.223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would like to get a target like that. Any fer sale?
</div></div>

The PMG Shield is our logo and will be kept for our matches. But Ryan is a steel guru, he can make you the same setup with different shape targets. Just contact him, if its possible he can do it.</div></div>

That works, I don't need the shield. That is not what I was looking for. I like the shape.

Looking forward to and hoping to still make it to this match. My doc put me on doxycycline as I picked up lyme disease from a tick in NC. The antibiotic makes me sunburn real easy so if you all see a guy using a TAB Gear shooting mat, PRS tripod, and a shooting stick as a mobile shade device, that'll probably be me.
crazy.gif
grin.gif

black-x, that sucks. I just went through same thing for RMSF and was on that med the 3 weeks prior to rifles only brawl. got scorched pretty good in TX sun.

Sorry to hear that taliv but at least I have hope now. If you made it through the TX sun, surely the sun in TN won't be THAT bad.
smile.gif

A side note, I've ordered permethrin spray so I don't get this crap again (hopefully).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Black-X</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looking forward to and hoping to still make it to this match. My doc put me on doxycycline as I picked up lyme disease from a tick in NC. The antibiotic makes me sunburn real easy so if you all see a guy using a TAB Gear shooting mat, PRS tripod, and a shooting stick as a mobile shade device, that'll probably be me.
crazy.gif
grin.gif
</div></div>

Dont rely on sunscreen....use clothing to protect you.

They have those dry wick long sleeve shirts that are 50 SPF and they allow persperation to evaporate really good to keep you cool.

I wear a long sleeve one to every handgun and carbine course I go to cause I hate getting sunburned.

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/mens-ua-heatgear-tactical-longsleeve-t/pid1216029-390

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Shooters,

Final details and directions have been sent out!

If you did not receive them let me know!</span></span>

Hey guys, my partner isn't going to be able to get away from work, and I'm still looking for someone to take his place. If you can think of anyone who'd enjoy the match, please PM me or have them PM me. Thanks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Charlie Papa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey guys, my partner isn't going to be able to get away from work, and I'm still looking for someone to take his place. If you can think of anyone who'd enjoy the match, please PM me or have them PM me. Thanks! </div></div>Ask Ryan if scootball(Scott H.) is signed up. He may want to shoot if he isn't already. Call Joe at Creekside. He may know someone that can shoot with you. I've got my mom in town until Sunday or I would.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Charlie Papa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey guys, my partner isn't going to be able to get away from work, and I'm still looking for someone to take his place. If you can think of anyone who'd enjoy the match, please PM me or have them PM me. Thanks! </div></div>

If I wasnt already committed to RO'ing it, Id shoot with ya.

If anyone needs a partner last minute, I would love to shoot this match. I am about an hour away and ready to go. Pm me here.

Eddie

Eddie ifn for some reason my partner don't make it back from his work assignment in time .... but I won't know this until like next Thursday

Guy

Match setup is well underway. Things are going great and we are extremely excites about what this match will have.

Those of you who have been before... be ready for a lot of new shots and lines.

This is my first time at PMG, will one of us need a gas gun or can we both run bolt guns? I know it is late for the question, I just need to figure out if I need to get my ar10 up and running this weekend.

From past experience it has shown that there could be a slight advantage on some stages to one running a bolt while the other a gasser. That is if you have a gasser good to the 4 digit mark. I would not recommend a .223 or small caliber.

My partner ran his DPMS LR6.5 Creed in the past events while I ran my bolt gun. It has worked pretty well for us.

But the match and layout has always been laid out to where it is more a shooter than which setup you run. If you have 2 great bolt guns that just hammer, I don't feel you would be at a disadvantage.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ssatt68</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guy,s
To ecco what Knight said come ready to shoot move think and communicate. We have a few four digit yard targets for you and some very dynamic stages. </div></div>

Wow....I don't know if the old brain pan can handle all that at once
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greene</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From past experience it has shown that there could be a slight advantage on some stages to one running a bolt while the other a gasser. That is if you have a gasser good to the 4 digit mark. I would not recommend a .223 or small caliber.

My partner ran his DPMS LR6.5 Creed in the past events while I ran my bolt gun. It has worked pretty well for us.

But the match and layout has always been laid out to where it is more a shooter than which setup you run. If you have 2 great bolt guns that just hammer, I don't feel you would be at a disadvantage.
</div></div>
Thanks Greene,
I was in your Jan Mammoth group, my partner Mike and I were looking at your Vortex scopes. You showed me the picture of my rifle as it was completed on your phone...... Are you guys shooting this match?

I think I saw "200 and you will come home with some left over? I just cant tell you where I saw it.

Yes, Sir we will be shooting this one. Come look us up. Looking forward to seeing that rifle of yours in person.

The round count was sent out in the email containing match info.

Greene

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greene</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, Sir we will be shooting this one. Come look us up. Looking forward to seeing that rifle of yours in person.

The round count was sent out in the email containing match info.

Greene </div></div>
The rifle shoots way better than I do, that is for sure. I will look for you guys.
Sean