• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear Pockets/Pouches in PRS/NRL Match Pack

Pocket/pouch for Match Pack

• Kestrel

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Magazine

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Rangefinder

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Bino

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Spotter

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Tripod

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Bipod

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Ammo binder

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Matchbook

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Gatorade

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters

hereinaz

LS Wild - Thunderbird Long Range
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 7, 2018
    Arizona
    I am sorting out what pouches/pockets would be useful to build into every pack. Some pockets would be quite specific like Kestrel. Others might be more generic, but sized to accommodate something like an ammo book.

What gear is so common it should have a fixed pocket sewn into the pack or easily added as a pocket?

Should it be on the outside or inside the top compartment that is padded like a camera bag?

What pocket or pouch should go on the waist belt?

I have a list, if there is something I am missing, please add it. Comments, encouraged.

Kestrel
    Rangefinder
    Ammo book
    Bino/spotter
    Nalgene/Gatorade bottle
    Matchbook
    Bipod
    Tripod
    Shooting bag
    Data book
    Empty brass dump pouch
    Magazines

My biggest gripe on packs is attaching the rrs. Not for prs walking stage to stage strolling more for a ruck match moving quicker over real distance

Reactions: hereinaz
    Have a wide square flat spot on the bottom so that I can stack one or two 100 round mtm ammo boxes. And around the bottom with maybe a zipper that you can undo and then fold the top compartments back so that you don’t really ever have to tump it on it’s side for all my dasher cases to splash about like those with the long front zippers that are really more of a weird duffel.

And in addition to your options a little pocket for assorted allen wrenches and my fix it sticks

Reactions: hereinaz