• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Police detain group found inside U-haul in Coeur d'Alene, all dressed the same and wearing masks

14ECC8E7-84D0-483C-BF03-D296E3C0D897.gif
I spent at least three minutes copying these, so I’m going to continue to show my opinion

You know they are feds because they came here to start shit and they are not armed, while everyone else is. Also there were tons of cops all around and I did not see any in riot gear. Weird...
Article says riot shield, bags of evidence and at least one smoke grenade. This is not locals. Guarantee if it was, at least all would be open carrying At least one 1911. (Article does say guys from at least 11 states…) how many Virginia residents…?

Article says riot shield, bags of evidence and at least one smoke grenade. This is not locals. Guarantee if it was, at least all would be open carrying At least one 1911. (Article does say guys from at least 11 states…) how many Virginia residents…?

Actually they were spotted loading from a Springhill Suites (which by the way, have some decent mattresses but not exactly Motel 8 prices).

If it turns out to not be mostly feds, it’s probably all the old boogaloo boys who were also more than likely mostly feds.

I wonder who rented the U-Haul? Or did one of them flash their badge and commandeered a van. Or it's a Fed van painted to look like a U-Haul.

Reactions: deersniper
Here’s the current list of people in custody of the county jail near there.

The pic attached highlights the information that likely means this was the case this thread is about.

If you scroll through you can find anyone with that case number and the conspiracy charge.

And then use their names to dig if you like.

Just providing information. I have no opinion either way on the situation.

Attachments

• D34206AC-9586-4D7E-A519-EAC1016A36CB.jpeg
    D34206AC-9586-4D7E-A519-EAC1016A36CB.jpeg
    543.3 KB · Views: 219
No tattoos?

Well at least we can guess they are not .mil crisis actors with any experience unless tattoo policies have really tightened up .

Check out the funky way the reclaim America patch has been sewn to the garment.

They don't seem the "snarling" supremacist. I'd expect more the demeanor of Peter Sztrock on the witness stand.

Odd.

Summary: they are fedbois, and being "detained" was the actual point.

Longer version: the brown trouser brigade are feds, and the whole thing is scripted down to the last detail.
It is designed to do multiple things. Snare "recruits", basically a honey pot for extremists, create diversion and confusion (multiple "patriot" groups), show that the govt / police have control (by being arrested).

Where did they come from ?? Public transport, private vehicles, a building, etc? Their last public outing, they were followed to figure out where they went.. they didnt like it.
Their whole plan for this event was to be detained, and escourted away, secretly. It helped hide how they disperse, and it was a parade of "the police will deal with organised thugs with authority". They went out, to get arrested to give the local police a reason to be there in riot gear. Its all theatrics.

They are feds, they are agitators, and they are there for NO reason which will help the public, they are there to work AGAINST the public interest.

The Feds are quite capable of claiming to be any group they feel like pretending to be on any given day. The public and the media will not know or recognize the difference. Oh, and fish are bumblebees.

Now, there is a group called the Patriot Front that the Fedboys were trying to impersonate. But anyone with half a brain can tell the difference between a Fed and some rangy 20 yr. old.

Sweet story bro. How the fuck would you know, you never even go outside .

If someone burst into the group and started assaulting the khakis, do you think the government would give into temptation by charging them with assaulting a federal agent? 🤔
It would be interesting to observe the khaki's response and takedown methods of the assailant. I'm sure it would be something right out of the FBI Academy with a few compliant strikes and "STOP RESISTING!"s thrown in.

Last edited:
I see the Sheriff Department ordered the full storm trooper ensemble. Nothing says protect and serve like fake abs full riot gear.

Reactions: Mwalex
No tattoos?

Well at least we can guess they are not .mil crisis actors with any experience unless tattoo policies have really tightened up .

Check out the funky way the reclaim America patch has been sewn to the garment.

They don't seem the "snarling" supremacist. I'd expect more the demeanor of Peter Sztrock on the witness stand.

Odd.
Thats what I thought. All pureskins. No tats or any other identifiers.

Now, there is a group called the Patriot Front that the Fedboys were trying to impersonate. But anyone with half a brain can tell the difference between a Fed and some rangy 20 yr. old.

I love the (obviously) Minnesota license plates all taped up leaving Chicago glowfest.

Summary: they are fedbois, and being "detained" was the actual point.

Longer version: the brown trouser brigade are feds, and the whole thing is scripted down to the last detail.
It is designed to do multiple things. Snare "recruits", basically a honey pot for extremists, create diversion and confusion (multiple "patriot" groups), show that the govt / police have control (by being arrested).

Where did they come from ?? Public transport, private vehicles, a building, etc? Their last public outing, they were followed to figure out where they went.. they didnt like it.
Their whole plan for this event was to be detained, and escourted away, secretly. It helped hide how they disperse, and it was a parade of "the police will deal with organised thugs with authority". They went out, to get arrested to give the local police a reason to be there in riot gear. Its all theatrics.

They are feds, they are agitators, and they are there for NO reason which will help the public, they are there to work AGAINST the public interest.
Someone has to validate FJB's recent lie that the single biggest threat to America are "White Supremacists."

For our next act "Mass Shooting by White Supremacist Group."

Thats one way to get the party started, make gun owning, conservative whitey the crazy killers the Left portrays. Otherwise, it doesn't look good for the Blue Team to roll up in SWAT gear and attack law abiding John Q Gunowner while he's mowing his yard or barbequing on his weekend off.

Last edited:
Reactions: iceng and Mwalex
So what are the actual charges?

Btw, if a group of people is going to pile in a UHaul van dressed for a riot, maybe just maybe, dont stage the event in a hotel parking lot... Captain Hindsight away... whoosh...

Reactions: Rocketvapor
I thought there were 31 taken from the van.
Why are there only 20 on the arrest list?
They took the masks and glasses before loading them up.
All 31? Or just the 20 that didn't have badges?

Last edited:
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
i hear these right-wing fanatics are planning and training in ukraine...
afghanistan v2.0?

So LE just said they had an "informant" in the inside.

Of course they did, that group was probably started by the FBI.

According to the PDF only 17 of them are shown as charged w/300$ in bail.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: UKDslayer
Just know that Bob Norris is a truly good guy. I have his personal cell number in my phone and have spent a decent bit of time talking to him on the issues.

If these guys are feds, and some of them sure look like it, I would put pretty good money that Sheriff Norris was on the right side of it.
Unless he is arresting federal employees that step foot in his county and refusing to work with state police, he isn’t the man you believe he is.

Lest we forget. Happened when I was a guide on the Ocoee River. Oopsie

Slight errors in case number in the posted pdf.
I got 20 arrested 6/11/2022, 1:57PM and incarcerated later that night.
The one in the picture attachment was arrested a couple hours later @ 3:37PM.

Now, are these real names?

Late Edit:
Criminal Conspiracy

Idaho Statutes. 18-1701, Criminal conspiracy defined.

If two (2) or more persons combine or conspire to commit any crime or offense prescribed by the laws of the state of Idaho, and one (1) or more of such persons does any act to effect the object of the combination or conspiracy, each shall be punishable upon conviction in the same manner and to the same extent as is provided under the laws of the state of Idaho for the punishment of the crime or offenses that each combined to commit.

Real Life: He who talks first, walks first.

Last edited:
Slight errors in case number in the posted pdf.
I got 20 arrested 6/11/2022, 1:57PM and incarcerated later that night.
The one in the picture attachment was arrested a couple hours later?
And what were the charges?

I would like to know what they did that was illegal as it seems they committed no act.

If all of them shut up I think it would be hard to prove conspiracy.

Department_of_Precrime.jpg

Remember “if it saves just one child” comrade

Who were they... where were they headed. What were they planning?

If we actually had a 'working' press in this country, it would be all over the news... and answers would be forthcoming.

But bet the 'op' got blown and now it all goes away.

Makes you think that the folks asking about Vegas Concert shootings or Jan. 6 events are savants, not conspiracy theorists.

Oh wait... Charged with Criminal Conspiracy.

So then having a 'Conspiracy theory' is sort of correct, isn't it?

There wouldn't be so many tinfoil hat types if there weren't so many strange secrets being kept, well, secret.

Sirhr