• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Police detain group found inside U-haul in Coeur d'Alene, all dressed the same and wearing masks

For sure. But, that would be a tough one to articulate. Generally speaking, unless is something major or a ton of calls, you can’t just pull the vehicle over because a concerned citizen called in.

The interviewed sheriff said they had an "informant" on the inside.

• Haha
Reactions: NoDopes
Here, I expanded the view for all to enjoy.

whoops.jpg

feds.jpg

That lawman appears to be molesting that megaphone. Sick.

Alright..
I thought something looked *hinky* so I took the 5 minutes to collect a few images of FBI agents.

See if ANYTHING stands out to you guys ...

fbi.jpeg

215807.png

quantico-virginia-usa-april-27-1999-new-recruits-firearms-training-shotguns-fbi-academy-2BM3WWN.jpg

tn-graduates-fbi-national-academy.jpg

They didn't even have the god damn decency to change out of their fucking UNIFORM!!!.
They slapped on a few patches and said "fuck we look good".

Note the Khakis.
Look at pocket construction.
Look at the shirt.
Note construction of it.

THEY ARE WEARING FBI ACADEMY UNIFORMS.

Alright..
I thought something looked *hinky* so I took the 5 minutes to collect a few images of FBI agents.

View attachment 7890457

View attachment 7890458

View attachment 7890459

View attachment 7890460

They didn't even have the god damn decency to change out of their fucking UNIFORM!!!.

Note the Khakis.
Look at the shirt.
Note construction of it.

At least they are saving tax dollars by wearing the same paints there is that........LOL

so what laws did they actually break? what justification for stopping, putting in cuffs, detaining etc?

so what laws did they actually break? what justification for stopping, putting in cuffs, detaining etc?
It’s fake as hell, but apparently some conspiracy charge that doesn’t apply to anyone involved in the covid assault (doctors, nurses, school board members, city council members, politicians, media, police).

It helps to read the thread.;)

It’s fake as hell, but apparently some conspiracy charge that doesn’t apply to anyone involved in the covid assault (doctors, nurses, school board members, city council members, politicians, media, police).

It helps to read the thread.;)
I did and still, that is the question

Alright..

View attachment 7890457

View attachment 7890458

View attachment 7890459

View attachment 7890460

Note the Khakis.
Look at the shirt.
Note construction of it.

Umm..I notice they haven't really diversified.

Reactions: Emerson0311
Alright..

View attachment 7890457

View attachment 7890458

View attachment 7890459

View attachment 7890460

Note the Khakis.
Look at the shirt.
Note construction of it.

I have a few pairs of cargo/tactical pants, one of my side gig flying jobs that’s the pants for the uniform, and no I don’t fly for .gov lol

Also some of their belts don’t match in color. I trust the gov as far as I can throw it, but I’m not really seeing it on this front. I could see the gov getting a bunch of people together to protest and busting them for TV, also great camera angles where they made the bust, gotta keep the publics attention with mid terms coming up, and setting up some random peaceful protestors is cheaper than buying a 30sec a prime time slot and making a commercial, I guess

COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho — "Police stopped a U-haul in downtown Coeur d'Alene on Saturday afternoon and detained more than 20 people who were found inside.
Photos from the scene show the group all dressed the same in khakis, with navy blue shirts, beige hats, and a white cloth covering their faces.
The truck was stopped on Northwest Boulevard near Paul Bunyan, not far from the area where a Coeur d'Alene Pride event was taking place. Police had stepped up their presence in the area during the event."

Msm are quick to announce police foiled a plan by White Supremacists to attack a gay pride event. Witnesses say they removed shields and other items from the van.

They were all white, of course, physically fit, no camos, fatbody neckbeards, MAGA hats, purple hair, dreads, skateboards that defined either side.

Police ziptied their hands and had them kneel in a group before loading them in vehicles and taking them away. They did not remove their masks.

a02d68a4-1595-439b-8b53-7ff325ea6cdf_1920x1080.jpg

Spoiler:
scooby-2237618.jpg

7B161B38-D4DF-4238-B93C-3D762ABAF3FF_jpe-2415010.JPG

D23564A4-3893-4FEA-81E6-FFBC260A4E26_jpe-2415011.JPG

No actual violence. Local cops look like heroes for foiling the plot. No actual crime, so no actual arrest records, mugshots and names made public. MSM can still claim "organized right wing violence" while masked glowies can just vanish.

Good job, men.

It's actually amazing to me you guys don't know who Patriot Front are lol

There's no gathering of five dissidents in this country that doesn't have three feds in it, but not every PF guy is a fed. Not at all.

They aren't even that big a deal honestly. They're just going to be a step up from the fake and gay "Michigan Kidnappers" plot, so that even more demonization of any white person can continue with the full support of both sides.

Last edited:
Interesting observation. The stop light on Northwest right in front of the college was blinking red, right where they stopped the Uhaul. At the time we thought it was on purpose to slow traffic down on the way to the park.

Reactions: deersniper
The feds can dress up and pretend to be any group they feel like putting in the news today..... But over the weekend they were the Patriot Front.

Who will be in the news as terrorists next week?

The Seattle news this morning said three of them are from Washington state, and they showed their faces.
now it’s 5

The feds can dress up and pretend to be any group they feel like putting in the news today..... But over the weekend they were the Patriot Front.

Who will be in the news as terrorists next week?
Wonder if the non-white feds ever feel left out on the weekends when all their white coworkers are getting overtime to pretend to be "wHiTe SuPrEmaCisT tErRoRiStS" lol

Reactions: MadDuner
Alright..

View attachment 7890457

View attachment 7890458

View attachment 7890459

View attachment 7890460

Note the Khakis.
Look at the shirt.
Note construction of it.

They're all 5.11 Pants, those of us that wore Royal Robbins before 5.11 bought them, know the signature, look at the shotgun picture, the heavy cotton band over the right rear pocket, anyone know what it's for? Don't know why 5.11 keeps the band it except for the Royal Robbins Signature, maybe it was in the license deal.

Edit: Since no one asked, Royal Robbins Pants were developed for sail boat racing, double knees etc., the band over the right rear pocket was to capture the heavy and long double handed Barient winch handle when it was stuffed in the right rear pocket, before the days of self tailing and hydro-electric sheet winches.

So the FBI wears Boating Pants along with all the Tactical-Cool and don't even know it, perhaps they should wear Sperry Topsiders also.

Last edited:
so i heard they came from 13 states?
i would guess maybe half of them are real retards, and the rest are informants or agents.
so not very popular if they could only get a dozen idiots from all over the country....

Just know that Bob Norris is a truly good guy. I have his personal cell number in my phone and have spent a decent bit of time talking to him on the issues.

If these guys are feds, and some of them sure look like it, I would put pretty good money that Sheriff Norris was on the right side of it.
Yeah how about no. ROFL
Sheriff fucking MOSSAD is SUCHa good guy, I am sure. lol

Attachments

• Sherrif GLOWY.jpg
    Sherrif GLOWY.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 127
Sure seems like a lot of money to fly all over the country to counter protest anything.
I mean, what would the impact be?
Were they gonna block the street, stand on the side and yell, get on the news for free?
31 guys standing in a row waving their willies at a bunch of gays?

Reactions: NoDopes
Sure seems like a lot of money to fly all over the country to counter protest anything.
I mean, what would the impact be?
Were they gonna block the street, stand on the side and yell, get on the news for free?
31 guys standing in a row waving their willies at a bunch of gays?

A bunch of dudes in the back of a uhaul, actually sounds pretty gay.

They sure they weren’t there to support the gay stuff? 😂

It's actually amazing to me you guys don't know who Patriot Front are lol

There's no gathering of five dissidents in this country that doesn't have three feds in it, but not every PF guy is a fed. Not at all.

They aren't even that big a deal honestly. They're just going to be a step up from the fake and gay "Michigan Kidnappers" plot, so that even more demonization of any white person can continue with the full support of both sides.
I'm sure we have just a good a handle on what the PF are as you. A sting operation of FBI and other government trash that snare any well meaning but naïve patriots that contact them.

It's greater goal is to demonize the one thing the FBI and their globalist overlords fear more than a well armed citizen and thats organized, well armed militias.

Reactions: deersniper
I read their little mission statement. It is accurate to say Patriot Front is a racist/white supremacist group... "Nativist" would not be a strong enough word for these little, khaki wearing deuschbags. It's certainly on the blander side for a "hate group", but racism does seem to be central to what they're about. According to Wiki there are 300 members.

That said, top left is a Puerto Rican, top second from the right is a mulatto, second row second from the right is half Korean on his fathers side, so it appears even white supremacists are down with at least a little diversity. ;)

I don't see how Uncle Stupid proves "conspiracy to riot" unless they've got a ton of direct surveillance (which they obviously do). No tears shed for the idiotic PF loosers. Hopefully they roll the whole lot of them up and fully prosecute the ten of them who aren't agents or informants.

Exposing their pictures, names, and addresses will probably get them kicked out of the organization.
When they make it back home as Heroes they may even find themselves unemployed, and lose any security clearances they might have had.
After they pay their fines it would be a cool trick if they found themselves on a No-Fly list :)

I read their little mission statement. It is accurate to say Patriot Front is a racist/white supremacist group... "Nativist" would not be a strong enough word for these little, khaki wearing deuschbags. It's certainly on the blander side for a "hate group", but racism does seem to be central to what they're about. According to Wiki there are 300 members.

That said, top left is a Puerto Rican, top second from the right is a mulatto, second row second from the right is half Korean on his fathers side, so it appears even white supremacists are down with at least a little diversity. ;)

I don't see how Uncle Stupid proves "conspiracy to riot" unless they've got a ton of direct surveillance (which they obviously do). No tears shed for the idiotic PF loosers. Hopefully they roll the whole lot of them up and fully prosecute the ten of them who aren't agents or informants.
I gotta say, I'm somewhat confused, again. If PF is an FBI false flag organization set up by the Feds to ensnare real, well intentioned patriots and put them on the watch list or gets them arrested on some BS 'conspiracy to riot' charge, what will happen to the Feds involved?
Release them out the back door?

BTW:
Anyone notice that every name (save like 2) are the most bizarre names ever conceived ?
Keiran Padraig Morris ?
It's almost like you made this shit up....
Oh, wait....

Yeah exactly, I just read the list and said the same to the wife.

so i heard they came from 13 states?
i would guess maybe half of them are real retards, and the rest are informants or agents.
so not very popular if they could only get a dozen idiots from all over the country....
13 states? Then their cars were in the hotel parking lot and they didn't get searched? Are the police that inept that they didn't get search warrants for their cars, hotel rooms or rentals to bolster their "conspiracy" charge?
Next question. Anyone find the yearbook pictures of these names to see if they match?

Exposing their pictures, names, and addresses will probably get them kicked out of the organization.
When they make it back home as Heroes they may even find themselves unemployed, and lose any security clearances they might have had.
After they pay their fines it would be a cool trick if they found themselves on a No-Fly list :)

• Haha
Reactions: Charger442