• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Police Suspend Law and Watch Crimes Unfold

When I left NC in 2000 we didn't have any blacks to hate, just some imported mexicans working tree farms and people with FL tags that went about 20mph and burnt their brakes.

I just sent the letter below to the Richmond Times Dispatch.

An open letter to governor McAuliffe and the head of the Virginia State Police.

Unlike most of the people I see regurgitating their opinions on the fiasco in Charlottesville, Saturday, I was actually there as an impartial observer. I am a local resident and am the one who was wandering around with the sign "Welcome Virginia State Police".

I detest Nazis, and any form of right wing extremism. Period. My father and his generation fought against that blight.The fact is, however disappointing, that they were legally there and the protesters were not. From my point of view they, those who call themselves 'Antifa's', many of the organizers and supporters who were avowed communists (I spoke with a couple, one quoted me Marx) whom I detest equally with the Nazis, were responsible for most of the violence that occurred. They were the ones who started throwing things like bottles of urine, and rocks. Had they not had the streets blocked the sick individual who rammed with the car would not have had a target. Please prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law. I almost wish I could support the death penalty, but I cannot.

That said, violence, in the streets of America, especially in the home of American Democracy, is entirely unacceptable. In retrospect, I wish the VSP had quelled this mess much more quickly. Assault is assault regardless of who is assaulting who. If it happens again,sirs, please step in with whatever force necessary, up to and including lethal, to stop this to stop the violence immediately. How can we be the leaders of the free world if we cannot have peace in our own streets.

Charlottesville, Virginia

Last edited:
Too bad you are sending a letter to a Nazi/communist fk who hates you as much or more than you hate him. I bet he put them up to this shit, both sides.

Too bad you are sending a letter to a Nazi/communist fk who hates you as much or more than you hate him. I bet he put them up to this shit, both sides.

Actually, it was mostly intended for the head of the VSP, but I reckon he answers to the commie in charge and does as told.

If you need clubs and bats to make people see how right your thinking is...you are likely wrong. If you can't walk by a statue without an emotional breakdown. Then you are the weak and will be the first to go when the lions attack.

Now they have started this mess in my town. The mayor called for all confederate monuments to be covered with plastic and then a wooden frame put over them until they can find a way to get them taken down. State law will not allow them to take them down. So now they are trying to find a workaround.

in short, we are losing.

Birmingham?

4Dqgt2f.jpg

Interestingly I have a friend from Russia I shoot with and he knows many other Russian an other former eastern bloc folks who now live here. He/they to a person say this same type of B/S went on there just before they fell. An during the fall the cops were the most crooked of them all.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/4Dqgt2f.jpg"}[/IMG2]

So shim gave a speech to decry the institutional racism represented in this statue.
An ironic happenstance, the statue represented more than likely a Democrat or Southern Democrat.
I'll wager shim is also a democrat/progressive...
You just can't make this shit up.

BTW I agree with the above

R

[IMG2=JSON]{"alt":"Image may contain: text","data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"268","width":"476","src":"https:\/\/scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net\/v\/t31.0-8\/20900550_317465471997120_5945903054724579544_o.jpg?oh=b6ecc5a5dffe02264e4fd0a37fe08c69&oe=5A295FC4"}[/IMG2]
Tammy Bright

My cousin, a VSP veteran, pulled a watch last night.

His thoughts.

"Last night I had the honor of standing vigil at one of my brother trooper's residence.
This is something we do to comfort the family and to provide assistance in any manner that we can.

As i sat there in my car in the early evening of the night i watched the kids playing with the other neighborhood kids as their parents visited inside.
Like kids normally do they go about their daily routine not quite understanding the disorder and void that has so quickly come into their lives.
As they chase each other and practice handstands their parents emerge from the house and they hug each other, say their goodbyes and start down the sidewalk to their homes. The kids go inside to prepare, im sure for their nightly routine before bedtime.

There is nothing like sitting in the quiet of the night to reflect on life.
As i sit there, cars come down the street and pull into their driveways.
The driver's not fully comprehending how their neighbor's lives will never be the same.
Once in awhile a car would stop and thank me for being there and ask if I needed anything.
To which I replied I'm fine.

Slowly as the night crawls on the lights go off in the house one by one.
Children go to bed without their dad.
A wife lies down alone without her partner in life with all the happenings of the past couple days that are just a blur and the thought Im sure how will i carry on?
I do the only thing that I can do and that is pray to God to please comfort this family and see them thru the days to come."

Ok, so more are gonna be held accountable for their crimes. Riiiiiiiiiight. I don't think so.

our cops are not crooked, in the whole country maybe a couple dozen in my estimation. sure there are bad cops, meaning some cops are just bad at being cops, criminal cops are not a problem here in general. We aint Russia either, we have powerful states, they didn't, our country can survive without a fed government just fine and probable be more prosperous, the wasteland of soviet Russia and the eastern block could not, they went from serf to slaves and knew nothing else in their miserable history going back to Adam and Eve. I could see our fed government collapse, that will be fun to watch, I hope I live long enough to see them bought back into their constitutional bounds, but criminal cops I do not worry about.

Interestingly I have a friend from Russia I shoot with and he knows many other Russian an other former eastern bloc folks who now live here. He/they to a person say this same type of B/S went on there just before they fell. An during the fall the cops were the most crooked of them all.

our cops are not crooked, in the whole country maybe a couple dozen in my estimation. sure there are bad cops, meaning some cops are just bad at being cops, criminal cops are not a problem here in general. We aint Russia either, we have powerful states, they didn't, our country can survive without a fed government just fine and probable be more prosperous, the wasteland of soviet Russia and the eastern block could not, they went from serf to slaves and knew nothing else in their miserable history going back to Adam and Eve. I could see our fed government collapse, that will be fun to watch, I hope I live long enough to see them bought back into their constitutional bounds, but criminal cops I do not worry about.

We'll see what happens when it all goes to shit.

our cops are not crooked, in the whole country maybe a couple dozen in my estimation. sure there are bad cops,

IMHO, and I support LEO's in general, is that its MUCH higher than a dozen. Look at any bell curve. Hell I could, if I chose to, tell you of at least 3 that I know of personally.

if it go's to shit gather at the VFW and Legion you will find like minded people. I just dont see cops being prone to criminal activity, their administrators and political appointees for sure but not the rank and file, just dont see it.

^^^^^ Basing this on a normally distributed (bell) curve, there would be 99.7% of the cops were not bad. Now that's making the assumption the the data is normally distributed, and without analyzing it I would expect to have some skewing of the data because you wouldn't have outliers past the not-bad on the opposite side of the curve from bad. That said, I'm not going to sink into analysis paralysis, and would trust a cop is good until he (or she) proves they aren't. So far in 60+ years, I've been fairly successful. I really believe we are going to have a shit storm soon. I hope it's not like the 60's again, but it it is, I have my poncho ready.

it is Birmingham. I don't live in Bham, but one of my residences is about 1.5 hrs outside of bham.
Are you local to Birmingham?

No, near Montgomery. Saw that disgrace of a mayor saying that on the news the night before. As you said, it's a violation of State Law.

^^^^^ Basing this on a normally distributed (bell) curve, there would be 99.7% of the cops were not bad. Now that's making the assumption the the data is normally distributed, and without analyzing it I would expect to have some skewing of the data because you wouldn't have outliers past the not-bad on the opposite side of the curve from bad. That said, I'm not going to sink into analysis paralysis, and would trust a cop is good until he (or she) proves they aren't. So far in 60+ years, I've been fairly successful. I really believe we are going to have a shit storm soon. I hope it's not like the 60's again, but it it is, I have my poncho ready.

Lets say 1% According to the data below, which appears valid, there are currently 900,000 leo's in the US. 1% X 900,000 works out to 9000. But think about in real and understandable terms.. In any given group (the basis for the curve) how many people are actually criminal, of some sort? Ill bet its higher that 1%. If I think of the last 100 people Ive met Id bet at least one of them is a crook. If its two, that doubles.

So lets round the # of cops up to an even 1,000,000. There are about 325,000,000 people in the US. so is one in the last 320 a you met a crook? Not your personal circle, which you choose so that may skew the curve, but the last random 320 people you met. Think about it.

Im not bashing anyone. Law enforcement is a necessary reality and I support them...the honorable ones at least. I just examining and looking for the facts.

LAW ENFORCEMENT FACTS

www.nleomf.org/facts/enforcement

There are more than 900,000 sworn law enforcement officers now serving in the United States, ... recorded police death ... 143 law enforcement officers killed in the ...

Last edited:
An open letter to governor McAuliffe and the head of the Virginia State Police. Charlottesville, Virginia
-
I believe the response will be as usual, ( insert sarcasm here ) , Just another item of many added to your flagged Watch File .

if it go's to shit gather at the VFW and Legion you will find like minded people. I just dont see cops being prone to criminal activity, their administrators and political appointees for sure but not the rank and file, just dont see it.

If an when it goes to shit, the monetary system will go to shit as well. When the gov tit stops giving grade A milk, the ripple effect will turn people into what they were always capable of but were never to that point. When a person can not feed their family or retain the life style they were accustom to, they will change. That is human nature. Interesting that US history proves this fact about the US police, if you research most major city's, of today. Their biggest change came right after 1929 when they found a minor infraction could equal pocket money. Even in today's world it's widely known what to keep on hand in most major city's. Back in the late 60's it was 50 bucks in Chicago,(I know that first hand) now I hear it's 150.00 + depending the minor infraction. When money runs out/short so does wholesomeness for many, history proves this fact all over this rock.

I knew a retired cop out in Idaho. He was able, on his retirement to manage going to Africa and hunting...eight times! I guess I really should have pursued that profession.

Jesus H Christ. You just went full Agent Orange. Again.

orange-ts600.jpg

That there is the MOST effective fire-fighting tool ever. Just slide it in the back of a C-130 and viola! You have a borate bomber. And, when you're done? ... slide the system out and continue doing what you do best, haul shit from one side of this earth to the other.

No, near Montgomery. Saw that disgrace of a mayor saying that on the news the night before. As you said, it's a violation of State Law.

Yes sir, we will see how far this goes. The state has already levied a $25,000 fine on the city, per day. He has already had the monument in Linn Park covered, which the state considers a violation. Personally, I think he is doing it to deflect from all of the real problems facing Bham.

Hey, Montgomery isn't too far from me. We should meet up and go shooting sometimes. I'm a member at a club in bham where you can shoot 900 yds. I know it's not those uber far crazy areas like they have out west but it's about the only place in the state I know you can shoot that far aside from Alabama Precision. However, AL Precision has moved locations and is a bit of a drive.

An open letter to governor McAuliffe and the head of the Virginia State Police.

Unlike most of the people I see regurgitating their opinions on the fiasco in Charlottesville, Saturday, I was actually there as an impartial observer. I am a local resident and am the one who was wandering around with the sign "Welcome Virginia State Police".

I detest Nazis, and any form of right wing extremism. Period. My father and his generation fought against that blight.The fact is, however disappointing, that they were legally there and the protesters were not. From my point of view they, those who call themselves 'Antifa's', many of the organizers and supporters who were avowed communists (I spoke with a couple, one quoted me Marx) whom I detest equally with the Nazis, were responsible for most of the violence that occurred. They were the ones who started throwing things like bottles of urine, and rocks. Had they not had the streets blocked the sick individual who rammed with the car would not have had a target. Please prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law. I almost wish I could support the death penalty, but I cannot.

That said, violence, in the streets of America, especially in the home of American Democracy, is entirely unacceptable. In retrospect, I wish the VSP had quelled this mess much more quickly. Assault is assault regardless of who is assaulting who. If it happens again,sirs, please step in with whatever force necessary, up to and including lethal, to stop this to stop the violence immediately. How can we be the leaders of the free world if we cannot have peace in our own streets.

Charlottesville, Virginia

Your PMs are full so I cant send a like.

Good job.

Thank you.

Yes sir, we will see how far this goes. The state has already levied a $25,000 fine on the city, per day. He has already had the monument in Linn Park covered, which the state considers a violation. Personally, I think he is doing it to deflect from all of the real problems facing Bham.

Hey, Montgomery isn't too far from me. We should meet up and go shooting sometimes. I'm a member at a club in bham where you can shoot 900 yds. I know it's not those uber far crazy areas like they have out west but it's about the only place in the state I know you can shoot that far aside from Alabama Precision. However, AL Precision has moved locations and is a bit of a drive.

Might have to do that.