• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Popped hot for COVID - AMA

Yesterday was Ivermectin day. Blood ox was dropping to 90/89.

Took ivermectin in the morning, let it cook all day yesterday.

Today’s blood ox is 97/96. That said, still symptomatic.

The odd thing I learned is that COVID-19 stops being contagious 9-10 days after symptoms start even if you are still coughing and messed up.
That is not odd, it is normal. Just like "shedding virus" does not mean you are contagious.

I did. It didn’t get the job done. Studies show it is about 50% effective
Were these studies done in the same fashion as the HQ studies? Where as they waited until people were having an immune system overreaction before administration? Rather than as early as possible like it should have been? Once a virus has hold and has caused bacterial pneumonia; you can't expect to treat the virus only and have the pneumonia go away.

Reactions: NoDopes
Were these studies done in the same fashion as the HQ studies? Where as they waited until people were having an immune system overreaction before administration? Rather than as early as possible like it should have been? Once a virus has hold and has caused bacterial pneumonia; you can't expect to treat the virus only and have the pneumonia go away.

I'm guessing the "studies" were mostly rigged by giving the stuff way too late.

A lot of the stuff like HQ and other Malaria / parasite / AIDS treatment derivatives work best if taken at the first sign of any symptoms or before symptoms.

With the Covid business a lot of times it's not actually pneumonia but rather it's the virus interfering with the blood's ability to absorb, transport and release oxygen and that is what starts all the organ damage including a lot of the lung damage.

Working 50% of the time is a miracle as far as any drug is concerned in COVID land.

They gave ivermectin to patients at every single stage there is, and it had strong positive effects at all of them.

Ivermectin.... cattle dewormer? I havent worked for a ranch in a long time but that souned familiar.... it didnt work for my buddy and his wife either, both are better now but had decent hospitalizations. You seem like a pretty positive cat and a good sense of humor is the best healer.

Well whats the status. Kung-flu still kicking your ass?