• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Pork- Proof it is bad, no horrible, to your health

That big mother fucker would have caught a 335gr flat point penetrator from my 45 Colt Bisley. That weight and 1300fps would make short work of him.
BBQ anyone?

Reactions: 1J04 and Barneybdb
They had plenty of time to beat the living shit out that thing, formulate a new plan, change gear, etc... Am I missing something or did they play dead? I’m with Mike C, brain that thing, drain him, and lets start processing meat.

That female has a prior familiar relationship with that animal. I would say it’s either hers or she has been feeding/ befriending it.

Last edited:
That’s CCTV footage. I don’t think the people in the background see this going on. Sounds like a restaurant or bar to me.

The old man died. The woman, his daughter in law was in serious condition.

“Snipers” killed it.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...moment-wild-boar-attacks-villagers-China.html

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/soci...aging-wild-boar-kills-villager-northern-china

The woman’s behavior around this purported wild animals is bizarre.......

What amazed me about the woman was she watched the boar come straight at her and did absolutely nothing to get out of its way.
The beating with a broom does as much good as waving your hand to clear a fart from a pair of waders.
The boar probably never felt it.

Poor guy probably bled out. I couldn't believe they guys with the weapons left him after stopping the hogs attack. :rolleyes:

Damn , things are different in China hey ... Round here the Sikhs
on my block would have that porker eviscerated and on a spit
in very short order . I’ve discovered in the past , they don’t enjoy
a 30 inch breaker bar in the face .

The last (2) boar that charged me were delicious, at least what was left after a 300WinMag round was delicious.

Thats what happens when you can only own clubs and pitchforks.
That is simultaneously sad and funny, a friend of mine went to China to teach English and married a local guy and has been there ever since. My friend weighed in on a FB conversation regarding 2a and genuinely could not understand why a citizen would need a firearm when the state will protect you. Looks like the PRC did a fantastic job of protecting these folks, silly me.

What amazed me about the woman was she watched the boar come straight at her and did absolutely nothing to get out of its way.
The beating with a broom does as much good as waving your hand to clear a fart from a pair of waders.
The boar probably never felt it.
This is what made me think she knows this animal and was making the assumption that it would not hurt her. This whole thing looks like someone’s pet tiger that has gone on a rampage as opposed to a fierce unknown beast appearing suddenly from the woods.....

Wild hogs can act very, very tame at times.
About four years ago I was cycling with my then girlfriend (now wife) and a very large sow approached us. Like as in less than five feet.
She was in heat and looking for love. Not my type so I gave her a pass.
I actually had to run her off because she wouldn't leave.

The wife was staying at the cross road like a smart person would do.

20140516_094722.jpg

Another close up. She actually sniffed my bike, which was between myself and the sow.
Waaay too lean and bristled up to be tame.

20140516_094728.jpg
20140516_094706.jpg

Exactly, they don't have to be tame to be comfortable around humans, or visa versa. People feed wild animals and allow them close, so the animals lose fear, as do the humans. That's when problems happen.

I feed a wild rabbit an occasional carrot and some birds, but that's it. My neighbor feeds the squirrels . once a day you can here this rhythmic banging and its her calling the squirrels to feeding time. They entitled, raging assholes. Then there are the asshole crows that come for trash. I use my owl sounds to scare them off. When I moved in, we had raccoons as big as dogs, that would get in the trash cans and walk across the porch at night in front of my glass door. However they were smart enough to realize I wasn't going to put up with their crap and moved on.....

Exactly, they don't have to be tame to be comfortable around humans, or visa versa. People feed wild animals and allow them close, so the animals lose fear, as do the humans. That's when problems happen.

I feed a wild rabbit an occasional carrot and some birds, but that's it. My neighbor feeds the squirrels . once a day you can here this rhythmic banging and its her calling the squirrels to feeding time. They entitled, raging assholes. Then there are the asshole crows that come for trash. I use my owl sounds to scare them off. When I moved in, we had raccoons as big as dogs, that would get in the trash cans and walk across the porch at night in front of my glass door. However they were smart enough to realize I wasn't going to put up with their crap and moved on.....

Live traps go in tipped over trash cans around here.....no one hears a single 22mag shot at 3 am.......we don't have coon/possum problems anymore

Reactions: Holliday
Hard to believe that in a village in northern China they didn’t have some fire ? nearby. And possibly some kerosene, to get the party going......