• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pork Sword chassis by Black Collar Arms

Looks pretty cool and really like how light it is.

Would like to see an adapter to use AR handguards on this chassis.

One of these would be a good start a folding stock:

Lage Scorpion to Modular adapter

Lage MCX Adapter

Lage Sig MPX Adapter

Bolt a McCree folding mechanism to that and build up a modular stock from there.
We just released our own stock for pre-orders. Pic rail mounted and modular. Fixed or folding mount. Adjustable cheek piece and buttpad. It will work with the Sig rifles as well as Scorpions with a pic rail adapter mount. Oh, works on the CZ bren as well.

Last edited:
I love to hear about startup companies bootstrapping and not stretching themselves thin. Also love the fact that you are in Texas, because I am a bit ethnocentric about my home state. When the enclosed fore end comes out one of these days, I suspect that there’s no way I’ll be able to resist a 12.5” 308 any longer.

Reactions: Black Collar Arms
I love to hear about startup companies bootstrapping and not stretching themselves thin. Also love the fact that you are in Texas, because I am a bit ethnocentric about my home state. When the enclosed fore end comes out one of these days, I suspect that there’s no way I’ll be able to resist a 12.5” 308 any longer.

Your post reminded me of this. Half of extended family is Texan, and they all feel the same way. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
v5edvn89jlf11.jpg

Still very much looking forward to the Howa Mini inlet of the Pork Sword

Has anyone ever looked into mounting a different forend? Like an ar15 handguard?

On a similar note, anyone try cutting weight off the folding sb tactical brace?

Thanks.

Reactions: jb41291
Going to order another pork sword for my 9x39 build.

That would be super dang cool! You'll definitely have to post some photos and results when you get that bad boy put together (y)

Has anyone ever looked into mounting a different forend? Like an ar15 handguard?

On a similar note, anyone try cutting weight off the folding sb tactical brace?

Thanks.

We will have other forward accessory options coming soon. Including an adapter for AR10 handguards. I haven't seen any of our customers do something custom yet, but we'll have more options for people in the near future and we're certainly hoping the aftermarket will jump in at some point. It's the main reason we went with a Picatinny rail(s) at the front -- standard and easy, etc.

The FS1913 is pretty light at 10 ounces. I'm not sure there's anyway way to reduce any meaningful amount of weight without potentially running afoul of the alphabet bois. Making modifications to an approved pistol stabilizing brace is a very legally-sketchy activity.

-- Jeremy

Reactions: SDet
That would be super dang cool! You'll definitely have to post some photos and results when you get that bad boy put together (y)

We will have other forward accessory options coming soon. Including an adapter for AR10 handguards. I haven't seen any of our customers do something custom yet, but we'll have more options for people in the near future and we're certainly hoping the aftermarket will jump in at some point. It's the main reason we went with a Picatinny rail(s) at the front -- standard and easy, etc.

The FS1913 is pretty light at 10 ounces. I'm not sure there's anyway way to reduce any meaningful amount of weight without potentially running afoul of the alphabet bois. Making modifications to an approved pistol stabilizing brace is a very legally-sketchy activity.

-- Jeremy

Any idea if kak will do any 6.5 creedmoor barrels? They're just so cheap compared to everyone else.

Any idea if kak will do any 6.5 creedmoor barrels? They're just so cheap compared to everyone else.

There's some pushback on that for the time being. Black Collar intends to do barrels in the not-too-distant future. We have access to a couple of very high-end lathes and can profile and chamber barrel blanks on them like crazy and do so to fantastically tight tolerances. 6.5 Creedmoor is 100% on our to-chamber list in both pistol and rifle lengths.

Do 6.5 Grendel pistol barrels
ETA: and 338/8.6 Creedmoor pistol barrels....if ammo is ever available

Reactions: ddavis
I really really love this idea, and I'm probably about to order one. Building a minifix for like 1/3rd the price is great!

The only thing missing is AR mags for a 300blk build, but I guess I'll make do...

Ordered just the chassis this past Fri night, email late Sat afternoon saying they were on the way to PO, and received on Mon (not sure how USPS pulled that off as much as they screw everything else up)!! Definitely a minimalist chassis but well done. I was surprised to find that the little Sig folding stock I had actually has just about the right LOP given how the chassis is setup. Just something different to tinker with.

Now that I know this exists, I want one of these in .300BLK for Illinois “handgun” deer hunting. Cartridge meets the case length and muzzle energy restrictions for bottleneck cartridges, and if I use a Bobsled instead of an AICS magazine, it’s a “single-shot”, which follows the stupid revolver or single-shot restriction.

Think I’ll be ordering a bare receiver as a “pistol” for next year. ?

Reactions: brazz04
How far away are Tikka inlets? Need a new hunting stock and I would prefer this over the XLR, but don't own anything Remington besides shotguns.

I've found a nearly new one, 12.5” .308, very tempting. Really wanted to go .300 for ease of access to subsonics. So very tempting!!!!!

I've found a nearly new one, 12.5” .308, very tempting. Really wanted to go .300 for ease of access to subsonics. So very tempting!!!!!

well pulled the trigger and picked it up. I’ll be putting a PX4i 4-16 on it. Interesting little setup.

Attachments

• CC57D5F5-753B-4830-B44C-CB8C9B10AC7B.jpeg
    CC57D5F5-753B-4830-B44C-CB8C9B10AC7B.jpeg
    754.1 KB · Views: 185
Reactions: deltawiskey
Anybody have issues w/ play in the fore end? I've got the short fore end and just a light kydex cover but after just a little use, there is noticeable up/down play. I'd guess there might be even more of an issue with the longer fore ends and those w/ bipods. Tightening screw doesn't help as it doesn't look like it creates enough force to squeeze the arms together. If the rear part of the rail was split, it might but I'm not to the point of doing that yet. Not the end of the world but annoying and I'd just like the fore end to be rigid with no wobble.

Anybody have issues w/ play in the fore end?
Hey Waorani, sorry to hear about your wobble! This isn't something we have experienced or received feedback on or seen comments on before, and we've sure had a lot of hard-use customers and don't baby these things ourselves. Perhaps your Picatinny slot was cut a bit too large when we manufactured your FARend, or something else is wonky. Normally there's hardly any play at all, or literally no play whatsoever, even without that bolt there at all. Could you please email our boy Jeeves at [email protected] so he can get a replacement mailed out to you right away?

Definitely if anyone ever has an issue with any of our products we'd encourage an email, phone call, etc so we can make it right for you! We always will ?

I'm thinking perhaps a printed forend attachment would make offhand more comfortable?
We recommend a Magpul AFG for a lightweight, simple, relatively affordable, and very comfortable and functional forward hand rest for the FARends. BUT...keep an eye out for Black Collar Arms news from SHOT Show this year, because one of our new releases is a different forward accessory option that will be more like what you're used to seeing at the front of an aluminum chassis.

Reactions: RFutch and Anb618
Hey Waorani, sorry to hear about your wobble! This isn't something we have experienced or received feedback on or seen comments on before, and we've sure had a lot of hard-use customers and don't baby these things ourselves. Perhaps your Picatinny slot was cut a bit too large when we manufactured your FARend, or something else is wonky. Normally there's hardly any play at all, or literally no play whatsoever, even without that bolt there at all. Could you please email our boy Jeeves at [email protected] so he can get a replacement mailed out to you right away?

Definitely if anyone ever has an issue with any of our products we'd encourage an email, phone call, etc so we can make it right for you! We always will ?

Thanks, will do.

I've never had one of these in my hands (wrong continent... ) but they look like a cool idea for a light chassis rifle.

The short rails LOOK as if they might be a weak point if anything is out of spec.

Patiently waiting for 6.5cm barrels
We do those today on a custom basis. Any length you want (we've gravitated to 12-inch for pistol builds). We're working on some off-the-shelf 6.5 CM options that will be ready in Q1, but for the time being they're made to order.

Yeah i emailed you guys on them a few weeks back so just waiting for the off the shelf option since you guys bought out rainier lol

Planning on build a pork sword.....but currently have another build im starting origin with a 26in proof in 6.5 but cant decide on a stock

Think its going in a pork sword with the fixed stock until i decide on a stock because i like weird shit

Reactions: Black Collar Arms
What are your specs? In particular what bolt and receiver? Looks like the KAK barrel. I have built both lengths in AR but want a bolt action (never built one so looking for help in picks.) And which magazine is that?

Mark
It’s a Remington action with a PTG bolt- fitted by Kampfeld Customs. Yep, KAK barrel.
The mag in the pic is a MDT BR size mag...works great, but so do my AICS mags with Primal Rights kits.

So I’m very close to ordering one of these for a future Illinois Deer pistol build, but you’ve teased with Shot Show releases. Are you releasing an Arca Rail forend (FARend)?
If so I’ll wait and order then.
@Black Collar Arms
We are releasing something that will scratch that itch. It won't be a FARend but rather more of the U-ish-shaped handguard more typical of what you see on most aluminum rifle chassis. Likely close to 90 days for production units to be ready to ship, though. We'd rather you ordered sooner ;) . We'll be offering a discount to return customers who already own a FARend and want to add the new option to their kit. We do have a bunch of customers running ARCA on their FARends via M-LOK-to-ARCA adapters (which are pretty sleek and seamless, FWIW).

• Love
Reactions: wes1 and man32ahan
Looking forward to the new handguard. Hopefully it will have some clamping force at the attachment point. I did receive the replacement FARend for my loose one discussed above(Thanks!!) but haven't had achance to try it out yet. Seems like a little bit of clamping would add rigidity and be easy enough to design in.

Also just picked up another barreled action so probably looking at a second chassis soon.

Last edited:
What height scope rings is everybody running to maintain a decent cheek weld on the FS brace?
I’ll be running a 42mm scope. Thanks in advance.

We are releasing something that will scratch that itch. It won't be a FARend but rather more of the U-ish-shaped handguard more typical of what you see on most aluminum rifle chassis. Likely close to 90 days for production units to be ready to ship, though. We'd rather you ordered sooner ;) . We'll be offering a discount to return customers who already own a FARend and want to add the new option to their kit. We do have a bunch of customers running ARCA on their FARends via M-LOK-to-ARCA adapters (which are pretty sleek and seamless, FWIW).

Any pics of the new forend?

Anyone interested in a black collar chassis with 8” farend. OD Green. One of the first preorder. Has prototype engraved in it. Also have Sig folding knuckle adapter