• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pork Sword chassis by Black Collar Arms

First image is Grey BIrch Solutions Canada version of the chassis with their stock for the 10/22.
Second image is a kiwi version of the chassis for the Howa mini action with their version of the stock.
Its a growing market and in large part due to BCA''s inability to manufacture.

Attachments

• 123726523_2438092969825640_5355912714581766400_o.jpg
    123726523_2438092969825640_5355912714581766400_o.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 329
  • 119603970_2398328723802065_5383547704294796812_n.jpg
    119603970_2398328723802065_5383547704294796812_n.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 356
First image is Grey BIrch Solutions Canada version of the chassis with their stock for the 10/22.
Second image is a kiwi version of the chassis for the Howa mini action with their version of the stock.
Damn either of those made for a r700 ??
those are super sexy

I cant find those sites for those chassis, can you send me the link?

Grey Birch Solutions:

I don't get the Kiwi reference. That chassis looks quite different. I recall somebody was making small and handy rifles in NZ but cannot find the site now.

I just wish KAK would make some 1 in 5 twist 6-8" 300blk barrels. I've been collecting Pork Sword build parts and need a barrel.

I've given up hope on their stock ever being released. Their last update said"ETA Q4 (entering full production right near Halloween)."
I agree, I was pretty pumped when I created this thread in 2019. Almost 2 years later and still no stock. Purchased a JTAC a couple of weeks back.

I just wish KAK would make some 1 in 5 twist 6-8" 300blk barrels. I've been collecting Pork Sword build parts and need a barrel.
There is a mos-tek they make 1 in 5 twist barrels for ar in 7 different calibers they maybe able to help with a barrel for your build

I agree, I was pretty pumped when I created this thread in 2019. Almost 2 years later and still no stock. Purchased a JTAC a couple of weeks back.
I'm close to doing the same thing, I follow up with them every month on the stock. Keeps getting pushed out =(
I wonder if it will ever be made. Its too bad, the company could be huge if they wanted it to. Indian creek also has my ever. I just like the look of the pork sword so much better than the other options.

Saw a pork sword at my local gun shop in west Texas today. Pretty slick.

are there any suppressors out rated for their 12 in 6.5 creedmoor barrels?

Where are you guys seeing the pork sword handguard with integrated ARCA? I don’t see it as an option on their site

So I have been trying to order their butt stock for over a year now... They keep stringing me along almost monthly. They are now saying they will ship by the fall which will not fly cause I need it for rifle season. So I just picked up this stock, anyone run this yet? Curious if it will be long enough etc. price was only 130
1628264765603.png

So I have been trying to order their butt stock for over a year now... They keep stringing me along almost monthly. They are now saying they will ship by the fall which will not fly cause I need it for rifle season. So I just picked up this stock, anyone run this yet? Curious if it will be long enough etc. price was only 130
View attachment 7680797
Nice find, let us know how it works! I had the sig folding adapter 1913 to buffer tube for my SBA3 brace but the folding adapter hung down too low and interfered with the grip. This doesn’t look like it hangs down too low
E0319C19-FABA-42AF-BE71-5136475FFEAF.jpeg

Reactions: TheChief
Nice find, let us know how it works! I had the sig folding adapter 1913 to buffer tube for my SBA3 brace but the folding adapter hung down too low and interfered with the grip. This doesn’t look like it hangs down too low View attachment 7680834
Yeah I have been holding off on buying it cause I hoped Black collar arms would finally get theirs going, so this will hold me over until theirs comes out. I saw one other guys have it on their porksword and he said he didnt have any issues.
Also looked at the grey birch folding foundation stock, but I worry it wouldn't handle the recoil of a 300wsm

View attachment 7680797
Who makes this?

View attachment 7680797
Hopefully it clears the bolt. I had to sell mine because I could not find a stock that would clear the bolt. I could not eject spent or live rounds because the bolt would not come back far enough in my Origin.

Hopefully it clears the bolt. I had to sell mine because I could not find a stock that would clear the bolt. I could not eject spent or live rounds because the bolt would not come back far enough in my Origin.
Try this! I bought the Thordsen picatinny to buffer tube adapter and the SB Tactical folding adapter. Had to trim the Thordsen adapter a bit to allow for full bolt travel. I used a vise and shitty metal saw. Roughly drew the angle I wanted and ended up with this. Threw some testers black paint on there and called it a day. It works… only downside is you cannot remove the bolt.. you have to pull it off to get the bolt out for cleaning
9C3E91DB-025D-4966-A7E4-25A14190C088.png
31EA89B4-44A6-416E-9F88-A46AB7E478C0.png

I replaced the Pork Sword with an XLR Carbon chassis. Magnitudes better at this than the Pork Sword. Mine is in 458 SOCOM and will have a 16" silencer. I am going to launch 528g Match bullets from LeHigh at 1,000 fps.

Attachments

• 217593983_2925858491007486_8354431415839511055_n (1).jpg
    217593983_2925858491007486_8354431415839511055_n (1).jpg
    918.6 KB · Views: 188
For anyone still looking for a decent folder, MI put out a really nice folder that was nearly perfect for this gun. I had one on mine before I sold it and I'm not sure if I have a pic but this is the device: MI Site

Reactions: reubenski
Still looks like the hinge is in the way of the grip. Had they made it to accept buffer tubes it would have been WAY better.

The XLR Carbon is about perfect using a picatinny adapter.

Reactions: HenryTheAce
Looks like pork sword is a great pistol brace option but now I’m seeing jtac, mdt, xlr now have some pistol chassis options too. Just started researching this out for a 300BO shorty for my 338 tbac can

They do not make them anymore not enough demand they said.

They also recently made ARCA forends for the Bergara Small Batch pistol/rifles.

I recently bought a 4-slot ARCA forend from them, but it isn't made to the 1.5" ARCA rail standard. I was really disappointed to mount my AREA 419 ARCA bipod clamp and it slides on the rail when fully tightened. I measured it to find it was made 0.040" undersized. No reply to my email from BCA.

Anyone here do load dev on one of the BCA 16" 6.5 barrels? Would be great to hear your results as I'm considering grabbing one of their barrels vs chopping down and old Proof. Thank you

Last edited:
Anyone here do load dev on one of the BCA 16" 6.5 barrels? Would be great to hear your results as I'm considering grabbing one of their barrels vs chopping down and old Proof. Thank you
As I understand they use X-Caliber barrels and so far the ones I’ve used have been pretty good though I ordered them from X caliber direct.

As I understand they use X-Caliber barrels and so far the ones I’ve used have been pretty good though I ordered them from X caliber direct.
Ah very good thanks. Just checked them out quite a bit of customization....still a better deal through BCA. Literally while I was researching BCA someone grabbed a take off 16" 6.5 from the PX great deal....even at their price though I can get it to my door for about $430 which is awesome. Thanks for heads up.

Just to let people know because I just found this thread. I'm the maker of that chassis for the Howa Mini from New Zealand.
its called the Elude Chassis and is about 500grams (1.1lbs?) without the pistol grip.
I'm trying to get it to the American market if anyone knows a dealer....

A4 Elude Chassis info sheet.jpg

I think I am about to build one in 300 Blackout and a 3.5" barrel.
@TheChief

Think I was joking?

I had to make it long enough for the railed section for a shotgun tube would fit.

Yes, bullets are stable but it is LOUD, even with a can. A few weeks ago I loaded up some max loads using Lil’Gun and screwed a muzzle brake on. It didn’t kick at all but I had to double muff for the second shot.

Attachments

• IMG_4312.jpeg
    IMG_4312.jpeg
    359.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_4320.jpeg
    IMG_4320.jpeg
    534.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_4319.jpeg
    IMG_4319.jpeg
    281.3 KB · Views: 30
  • Wow
Reactions: Bakwa