• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

So, according to current federal investigations (open source info below), capitol raiders planned the operation days ahead of time? And planned it primarily using facebook?

I am therefore looking forward to:

1.) The massive tidal wave of journalistic retractions/edits based on the last 2 weeks of "reporting";
2.) For facebook to be removed from the google and apple marketplaces for being a place housing "incitement to violence".

So admittedly I skipped most of the thread because I'm already pissed and just didn't feel like reading though all of it. So this has probably already been brought up or asked, is there a fucking chance in hell that our military gets involved in this shit show in any way shape or form? Especially since the left took a total shit on the constitution in this whole fiasco... Sorry fellas, im still boiling a little... I thought I read somewhere that they could do this...

Reactions: TexPatriot
So admittedly I skipped most of the thread because I'm already pissed and just didn't feel like reading though all of it. So this has probably already been brought up or asked, is there a fucking chance in hell that our military gets involved in this shit show in any way shape or form? Especially since the left took a total shit on the constitution in this whole fiasco... Sorry fellas, im still boiling a little... I thought I read somewhere that they could do this...
Yea they get involved by handing over the nuclear codes/football to JB and start taking orders from him.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Yea they get involved by handing over the nuclear codes/football to JB and start taking orders from him.
Thats not what I was hoping to hear, but kinda along the lines of what I expected. Its a shame that the president was shit on the way he was...

Censorship hit everywhere. Officially, yesterday the hide even started pitching in.

This shit has been eating at me since election day... I just knew this was gonna be a landslide and then the wheels came off.. Also those turn coats in congress. SMH

Parler has been removed from apple and Google play store.
My business website of ten years has disappeared from Google's search engine.

I called GoDaddy to see if my domain name was still current and paid up and they said yes, but Google has scrubbed me.

I know a retired big tech mogul who's computer geek PhD son works for Google. He doesn't like me and never has and knows I despised Obama and Hillary. I think he may be behind it. Either that or Google and the deep state do checks on everyone that uses their engine. Cameltoe threatened "...we know who you are."

• Angry
Reactions: Bolo
Same as gun laws only restrict those that obey the laws. Seems like such a basic concept. Guess I'm just not as smart as our leaders.🙄
Yes you need a license. Licenses track to a name and a real address. Hence why you don't see us posting call signs here. Also anybody can track where you transmit from. Look up foxhunting. Also amateurs police ourselves pretty well. I think that's part of an agreement of some sort. You'll generally get a friendly warning if you are operating illegally cause that could also be a sign that somebody is new as well.

From a news article: The FBI is requesting the public's help in identifying other Trump supporters who unlawfully invaded the Capitol for about four hours, with investigators poring over surveillance footage and social media posts. But the vast majority of the hundreds of people who stormed the building were allowed to leave without getting arrested, making the task of tracking them down exceedingly difficult.

From Same article: Also charged Friday in connection with the rioting at the Capitol was a state lawmaker from West Virginia, Republican Del. Derrick Evans, who had recordedand then deleted a video of himself joining the throng. A petition has been started for him to step down.

From me: I guess it's different from when mayors marched with BLM/Anqueefa.

From another article:
According to Ghosh, the machine learning algorithms that serve up the content users see on social media platforms to bring in advertising dollars have gone out of control, and need to be reined in.

“To get it back under control, we need to put not the commercial interests of companies like Facebook as the objective for these algorithms, but rather the public interest, what we want to see, what is socially acceptable political speech and content on thinks kinds of platforms,” he said.
Someone on arfcom got a visit from the FBI after going to the rally in Washington. He was wondering how they knew. Other members asked him if he had his cell phone with him and when he said yes they said, "There's your answer".

Yes you need a license. Licenses track to a name and a real address. Hence why you don't see us posting call signs here. Also anybody can track where you transmit from. Look up foxhunting. Also amateurs police ourselves pretty well. I think that's part of an agreement of some sort. You'll generally get a friendly warning if you are operating illegally cause that could also be a sign that somebody is new as well.
Exactly!! Law abiding folks don't need the .gov to "remind" us to follow the law. We do and watch our own!!

Exactly!! Law abiding folks don't need the .gov to "remind" us to follow the law. We do and watch our own!!
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want to see ANTIFA/BLM being given an island and allowed to build and run their own country.....

I just want to see just what megaton size shitstorm of history that will devolve into. It will make Jim Jones look like your local Boy Scouts cleaning up hiking trails on a sunny May morning...

anim_lol.gif
Yeah, like @6.5SH said, it will look much like the massive caravans now on the way up from Central America - standing in a field and DEMANDING that they be supplied with food, water, clothing, and shelter.

Not sure what military involvement you're talking about. Remember, the Left fought and won, erroneously, to keep armed military from protecting our southern border from the caravans Soros was sending from the south, saying it was against the Posse Comitatus Act that made it illegal to use the military against domestic threats in the U.S., ergo, it's own citizens. Illegal aliens aren't citizens and those were unarmed, invading, foreign forces.

Meanwhile, the Left is vetting and weeding out conservative thinking troops, forming it's own junta to use on Trump supporters when the time comes, probably by Kameltoe after she removes her senile obstacle.

You have a right to be pissed . People need to stay pissed.

Not sure what military involvement you're talking about. Remember, the Left fought and won, erroneously, to keep armed military from protecting our southern border from the caravans Soros was sending from the south, saying it was against the Posse Comitatus Act that made it illegal to use the military against domestic threats in the U.S., ergo, it's own citizens. Illegal aliens aren't citizens and those were unarmed, invading, foreign forces.

Meanwhile, the Left is vetting and weeding out conservative thinking troops, forming it's own military junta to use on Trump supporters when the time comes, probably by Kameltoe after she removes her senile obstacle.

I just thought that Trump may have signed the insurrection act before he left town and the military could actually be in control behind the scenes, being that we had foreign interference in the election.. I dont know, I guess I got my tin foil cap on, but Trump has said alot of strange things in his going away speeches lately...

• Haha
Reactions: OldSalty2
I just thought that Trump may have signed the insurrection act before he left town and the military could actually be in control behind the scenes, being that we had foreign interference in the election.. I dont know, I guess I got my tin foil cap on, but Trump has said alot of strange things in his going away speeches lately...

Fought great battles but lost the war.

Meanwhile, the Left is vetting and weeding out conservative thinking troops, forming it's own junta to use on Trump supporters when the time comes, probably by Kameltoe after she removes her senile obstacle.

Expecting Spenser Repone to be recommissioned any day now.

Probably be appointed base Commander at the newly named Fort Beau Bergdahl (Formerly Ft Bragg).

Reactions: Sean the Nailer

If someone asked me to create a caricature of my perceived stereotypical civilian radio operator that is the guy I would have came up with.......

This is how paranoid things are getting that someone has to beat up a guy that gets a kick out of talking to Germany and being available in case of emergency.

Its only gonna get fucking worse as the days go by.. By the time we get to the end of 2021, we will be lucky to be able to own Red Ryder BB guns.. As you can tell, yeah I'm still steamin..

I think this has already been posted but it’s worth repeating.
View attachment 7533476

They can turn off comments all they want... The likes vs. dislikes ratio tells everything we need to know. The official White House channel has been showing similar ratios on their Biden videos. Average is around 5K likes and 20K+ dislikes.

NOTE: I made a typo when I wrote "around 5K likes" and my Android keyboard put in "liks" instead, before I added the "e". On a second thought, "liks" is actually a fitting word, for someone who likes to sniff and touch childrens' hair...

Its only gonna get fucking worse as the days go by.. By the time we get to the end of 2021, we will be lucky to be able to own Red Ryder BB guns.. As you can tell, yeah I'm still steamin..
But but but, what about all these people that redrew the line in the sand that said they’ll react when they come after those?

VIDEO/AUDIO CAPTURE: Joe Biden was told in his earpiece to "salute the Marines" right after the swearing in process... However, instead of saluting the Marines like he was instructed to, he merely repeats after the narrator, "salute the Marines"...

Just his body action alone show a man well into a Dementia stupor. If he's this bad today, he won't be in office in 6 months. The will 25A him in a heartbeat. I recently heard that Susan Rice will in fact be the President for the President. She will be making most of the calls.

lol

No Shit? The exuberant fawning that has been released is killing me with laughter. Honestly don't know whether to shit or go blind. Please 8 lb 4 oz Baby Jesus, smite them all, every fucking single one of them. Oh, and I have a special request if you will. Do it with Thor's Hammer and make it hurt.

Thank You.

Larry

Nolte: Trust in National Media Hits All-Time Low​

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2021/01/21/trust-national-media-hits-all-time-low/

They can turn off comments all they want... The likes vs. dislikes ratio tells everything we need to know. The official White House channel has been showing similar ratios on their Biden videos. Average is around 5K likes and 20K+ dislikes.

NOTE: I made a typo when I wrote "around 5K likes" and my Android keyboard put in "liks" instead, before I added the "e". On a second thought, "liks" is actually a fitting word, for someone who likes to sniff and touch childrens' hair...
yeah, they control those numbers as well.

m6s4LOOF.jpeg

I see Pompeo trying to become face of the GOP.

He said some good things, was good pushing our enemies....but seemed kind of all talk no action domestically. Granted he was Sec State but with his CIA/Mil back ground.....seems he could have had some intel.

I want another outsider.

Last edited:
But but but, what about all these people that redrew the line in the sand that said they’ll react when they come after those?
I dont know where you stand on this matter, but I dont own any assault style rifles or any of those ugly black terrorist guns.. All BB guns here... :giggle: 🌈

• Haha
Reactions: SilentStalkr
Even so, the dislikes still significantly outnumber the likes.
maybe they weren't done cleaning them up, but even so, it isn't 5:1 against the pedo like for real.

This seems odd..........Why would they do that?? IF, you were a legitimately elected Pres., would you not have the complete approval of all Military members, no matter the party?? Mac
ETA: Sorry, can't post video links worth a crap.

15:1 ratio is about what Trump won the election.

They turned the comments off until they can find a massive cache of all "Likes" to dump on the site to offset the "Dislikes."

maybe they weren't done cleaning them up, but even so, it isn't 5:1 against the pedo like for real.

What I want to see is how often he steps in front of the cameras. I'd beat that within the first 6 months he will have 1 short and sweet speech.

Meh, no one within 20 feet of him, but ya...not suprised...

Dems made masks a partisan issue and reps ate it, hook, line and sinker...huge tactical error, and cost the presidential election imo.

He just sent a directive that while of Federal property, you must wear a mask.