• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

He just sent a directive that while of Federal property, you must wear a mask.

I am aware, yes. But as most things involving politicians...we all know the double standard.

Is what it is.

This seems odd..........Why would they do that?? IF, you were a legitimately elected Pres., would you not have the complete approval of all Military members, no matter the party?? Mac
ETA: Sorry, can't post video links worth a crap.
At first blush, I'd say they were told to stand and look for aggressors, but to me it looks like they were intentionally not standing at attention for the POTUS. A sign a huge disrespect. I guess the FBI hadn't finished their vetting....

At first blush, I'd say they were told to stand and look for aggressors, but to me it looks like they were intentionally not standing at attention for the POTUS. A sign a huge disrespect. I guess the FBI hadn't finished their vetting....
That was my take on the stance most of the N.G. was taking. In my day, that would not of happened. They do look like most of them are at "attention" and have their backs towards the motorcade. There are some, that just have their backs to it and appear to be just standing. Mac

what would they do if they saw somebody threatening the motorcade, dry fire at them?

That was my take on the stance most of the N.G. was taking. In my day, that would not of happened. They do look like most of them are at "attention" and have their backs towards the motorcade. There are some, that just have their backs to it and appear to be just standing. Mac

That alone is disrespectful. I see as a huge middle finger to Biden. Look, we all know that Biden isn't the voice for the people. He's there to fill a void that DC thought "they" needed. I've heard many times that Susan Rice will be calling all the shots. He's served his purpose, now he can go take a nap in the White House basement.

lol

No Shit? The exuberant fawning that has been released is killing me with laughter. Honestly don't know whether to shit or go blind. Please 8 lb 4 oz Baby Jesus, smite them all, every fucking single one of them. Oh, and I have a special request if you will. Do it with Thor's Hammer and make it hurt.

Thank You.

Larry

Nolte: Trust in National Media Hits All-Time Low​

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2021/01/21/trust-national-media-hits-all-time-low/
You only watch mainstream media on these days to calibrate the high end of the bullshit meter.
D0F685CE-4B49-4808-8386-2003AE84E1B3.gif

I dont know where you stand on this matter, but I dont own any assault style rifles or any of those ugly black terrorist guns.. All BB guns here... :giggle: 🌈
You mean one of those capable of holding 350! Projectiles! Oh my! That’s so scary I think you just fear assaulted me.

Reactions: Loner
What I want to see is how often he steps in front of the cameras. I'd beat that within the first 6 months he will have 1 short and sweet speech.

And he will be praised as the most transparent, accessible President eva!

Reactions: EliBloodshy
So admittedly I skipped most of the thread because I'm already pissed and just didn't feel like reading though all of it. So this has probably already been brought up or asked, is there a fucking chance in hell that our military gets involved in this shit show in any way shape or form? Especially since the left took a total shit on the constitution in this whole fiasco... Sorry fellas, im still boiling a little... I thought I read somewhere that they could do this...

Nope

You need to exercise some critical thinking when you read shit...…...

Seriously? Is that why you think they "won"?

GMAFB
The Dem governor running for senate in my state definitely lost because of his mask mandate. And the fact that he came out for an AWB in Montana.

Reactions: BadDogPSD

GMAFB

Covid 19 was first thing on my agenda.

I voted the way I did because I knew, had the steal not happened, on November 4 Fauci would have been on the curb sitting on his ass and Birks would sent to wear soiled scarfs end up......

Now it will go away but it goes away without being exposed as the BS it is.

Reactions: Ravenworks
Yeah, minor detail
Yeah, well he tried to run for President as a Democrat, so that is what you get. That said, I think he may have won if not for the mask mandate. He is an excellent retail politician, and has won here many times. Definitely gets the "who do you want to have a beer with" vote. But he got crushed, thankfully.

Does this stupidity include national forest land?
Yup. And all moose are required too. Any moose found in non compliance will be fined. Tax payers will have to cover the cost of fines for any moose or illegal alien er um non resident stimulus check beneficiary and/or all decedents especially still in a southern country listed as oppressed under Biden’s “bring the voters home” initiative, and/or determined to be blm, antifa, or any sanctioned approved protest venue not to include constitutionalists or the t word.

Yup. And all moose are required too. Any moose found in non compliance will be fined. Tax payers will have to cover the cost of fines for any moose or illegal alien er um non resident stimulus check beneficiary and/or all decedents especially still in a southern country listed as oppressed under Biden’s “bring the voters home” initiative, and/or determined to be blm, antifa, or any sanctioned approved protest venue not to include constitutionalists or the t word.
A Møøse once bit my sister... No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst Nordfink"...

Reactions: Zerglish
Laugh all y'all want, but I'd rather startle a black bear than a moose. That is, if I wanted to be in good shape after the encounter.

GMAFB

Not because of masks directly, but yes...because of the handling of covid in general.

Masks being a key component of the partisan divide.

There have been many threads here, each several pages long debating masks. Very strong opinions both ways.

Not because of masks directly, but yes...because of the handling of covid in general.

There have been many threads here, each several pages long debating masks. Very strong opinions both ways.
Maybe. Covid certainly didn't help the home team. As I have said, I am a mask guy. I am also a don't give a shit what anybody else does guy.

All that said, politicians, already vaccinated, wearing masks while several yards from anybody else is the height of retarded. It is just a lesson in misuse of precious resources, which, come to think of it, these fuckers are expert in.

Guys, they didn't win because of the fucking masks, they won solely because they fucking cheated like a MOFO... Also because the republican party is a bunch of turn coat pussies that only think about their future, not the people.. No matter what the numbers projected, they had an answer for it.. FUCKEM ALL

Guys, they didn't win because of the fucking masks, they won solely because they fucking cheated like a MOFO... Also because the republican party is a bunch of turn coat pussies that only think about their future, not the people.. No matter what the numbers projected, they had an answer for it.. FUCKEM ALL

Do you think the Repubics had this kinda thing planned all along? Do you think they actually were going to fight for Trump or just play the game and watch him look like a fool by acting on the things people were telling him?

I'm starting to wonder if he wasn't set up by his own party.

Do you think the Repubics had this kinda thing planned all along? Do you think they actually were going to fight for Trump or just play the game and watch him look like a fool by acting on the things people were telling him?

We all got played. Only one way to fix it but everyone just sits around bitching. I am about fucking done with all of this.

No, I dont, I thought they possibly would do just what they did, make sure they were on the ship still floating not sinking... Those fuckers have hated Trump since he announced he was gonna run.. They hated him for his life successes and because he wasn't a slimy politician like them that had to worm their way through law school and other political platforms to get to the point that they could be relevant enough to run for president, because knobody even knew their names...

I'm sure RINOs never figured Trump would be a real threat and such a people's president. When he we got so powerful they got worried and blatantly sided with their fellow swamp turds, the Democrats.

Barr never was going to arrest anyone, Pence was a traitor, the whole fucking bunch, except for a handful, were DJT's enemies.

A Møøse once bit my sister... No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst Nordfink"...
Did the music in this movie sound like..
Brown chicken brown cow brown chicken brown cow and lots of scenes were they weren’t wearing clothes despite the snow? Pics of sis?

• Haha
Reactions: AMGtuned

Covid was handled just fine at the federal level. Most governors fucked up their jobs, Cuomo at the head of the line.

Covid was handled just fine at the federal level. Most governors fucked up their jobs, Cuomo at the head of the line.

Im in agreement.

Just passing on my general observations from conversations with people throughout different parts of country.

Its the reason covid was about 40% of the 2nd debate. And as an incumbant, thats a losing battle...and it resonated...

The reps did a terrible job to minimize impacts...

Let me guess. They set him up to make that stupid proclamation about $2000 checks so the Democrats could win the Senate?

The purge of patriots from the military is starting.

Take a look. Just a tad of civil rights violations......

Being a member of the NRA, Patriot Riders, Turning Point USA are among the list of extremist groups. Have pictures on social media with MAGA, KAG, Gadsen Flag, etc are red flags.

hjTV1eD.png

• Haha
Reactions: Edgecrusher
I happen to agree, thought I thought the dog and pony show that went on for the first few months was awful. Informed people understand that at the federal level there is little ability to force action on people, or at least there should not be that ability. Trump was at his best in resisting the lure of that kind of power.

Reactions: 308pirate
I was just out at Home Depot and a guy saw my license plate on my truck. He came over and asked me if that meant what he thought. I told him yes. He shook my hand and thank me for not being a "nambe pambe" and not afraid to show my patriotism. We talked for a few minutes and he told me he knows of no one who voted for Biden and told him the same thing. He's slightly younger than me but I think he'd be a true patriot and ready to fight if it came to it.

Made my day to find a like minded person other than my family.

It WASN'T his Party. They spent 4 years doing nothing but hindering his efforts.

Trump exposed how deep the rot went on both sides of the aisle and the powers that be in the Repub Party were just as happy to see him gone as the Dems.

Last edited:
The purge of patriots from the military is starting.

Take a look. Just a tad of civil rights violations......

Being a member of the NRA, Patriot Riders, Turning Point USA are among the list of extremist groups. Have pictures on social media with MAGA, KAG, Gadsen Flag, etc are red flags.

hjTV1eD.png

Well, I've 2 strikes against me. Oh well.