• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

.Pfizer and BioNTech’s three-dose Covid vaccine for children 6 months to 5 years old was 80% effective at preventing illness during the omicron wave, according to clinical trial results released Monday. A third dose of the vaccine elicited a strong immune response, and it was well tolerated by the kids in the trial. The companies said the majority of side effects were mild to moderate

photo_2022-05-18_10-42-13.jpg

Are you dyslectic or just low IQ?

Nowhere did I say today's news is less single source. In fact it's the opposite. If thats not painfully obvious to you, with a president even pointing into the media's cameras lenses and calling them liars, SH needs a 'Special Forum' and you need to stay over there.

You say anything thats not weighted in favor of the Left's agenda you lose your job in the media. In the post Depression Era news was considered that, news. It was taken as truth. There was, I'm sure, propaganda mixed in but not the brainwashing Tokyo Rose, communist loudspeaker crap thats on CNN, Fox and even Newsmax today.

My old man was a former Marine who fought in the Pacific and later owned the first English language newspaper in the Pacific, the Morning Star in Okinawa. His credo was old school, to report 'Who, what, where, when' ONLY. Leave personal bias and opinions for the editor's page.

When the Japs were given Okinawa back to Japan, a mob broke into and ransacked the Morning Star office. My dad said fuckit, sold his share and moved to Hawaii. He was offered a professorship to teach journalism at the University of Hawaii. He was also told they had a narrative they wanted to push and expected it to be ingrained in the students. He said FU and retired. That was clear back in the early '70s.

In the mid 60's, Walter Cronkite said the Warren Commission ruling on the JFK assassination was completely accurate, that any idea that there was more than one shooter "is completely preposterous." Case closed. Cronkite used his position as The Most Trusted Man in America to be the biggest con in the media at that time.

Post quoted in below comment calling it "spot on"
Those people did not have alternate sources of info. They got the news from a single TV channel, and a whole bunch got their news from a single news paper. We would all be none the wiser if all we knew was what CNN or the New York Times told you.

This is spot on. The country was just coming out of the Dust Bowl and Great Depression and desperately looked to the government for relief.

A radio with the news and any word from FDR was the only contact people had with the outside world.

People today have all sorts of available sources of info and are still kept in the dark.

Lest slow this retard name calling train for just a minute. I said they should have known better. You and the other poster said "with so few media sources how could they know better?" Now you are changing it to, well they believed it. Which is exactly the problem i said.

So instead of going on your fucktard rant, why don't you explain what you meant. The media is controlled by less people today than at any time in the history of this country. Why do past people get a pass for having "less news sources" or for blindly believing what they should not have believed and letting the government trample the constitution for their own comfort.

Or does everyone get a pass for that now?

Why would ones responsibility stop in 1930 if they spent the next 50 years voting?

Last edited:
Post quoted in below comment calling it "spot on"
Those people did not have alternate sources of info. They got the news from a single TV channel, and a whole bunch got their news from a single news paper. We would all be none the wiser if all we knew was what CNN or the New York Times told you.

Lest slow this retard name calling train for just a minute. I said they should have known better. You and the other poster said "with so few media sources how could they know better?" Now you are changing it to, well they believed it. Which is exactly the problem i said.

So instead of going on your fucktard rant, why don't you explain what you meant. The media is controlled by less people today than at any time in the history of this country. Why do past people get a pass for having "less news sources" or for blindly believing what they should not have believed and letting the government trample the constitution for their own security and comfort.xplain what they

Or does everyone get a pass for that now?
You're the last person that needs to tell people to explain what they meant. Your high volume, low intelligence scattered paragraphs are all over the map. Do you have ADHD?

If I have to explain to you what others understood, you are the fucktard. It's not that difficult.

Melbourne is officially retarded​

I would like to reiterate my calls to presidents Kim Jong-Un, Xi Jinping and Vladimir Putin, hell even Narendra Modi:

Please nuke Melbourne.

The world’s most locked down state just said, “Govern us harder, daddy.”

View attachment 7875332

View attachment 7875333

The most populace areas are the easiest to commit election fraud. If there is ballot for each person a vote can be cast for each person.

Reactions: gigamortis
You're the last person that needs to tell people to explain what they meant. Your high volume, low intelligence scattered paragraphs are all over the map. Do you have ADHD?

If I have to explain to you what others understood, you are the fucktard. It's not that difficult.
So, you don't even know what you meant. Got it. (y)(y)(y) You said two things that contradict each other. I don't need an explanation really, it means you're a hypocrite, a retard, or a lier. Which one is really immaterial to me.

High volume please should we start counting words in posts in this conversation real quick. Thats even dumber than the other shit you are spouting. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So, you don't even know what you meant. Got it. (y)(y)(y)

High volume please should we start counting words in posts in this conversation real quick. Thats even dumber than the other shit you are spouting. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My direct comment may have changed a number of times in that dyslectic, scattered mind of yours but I didn't change a damn thing.

My direct comment may have changed a number of times in that dyslectic, scattered mind of yours but I didn't change a damn thing.

So this was spot on?

Nowhere did I say today's news is less single source. In fact it's the opposite. If thats not painfully obvious to you, with a president even pointing into the media's cameras lenses and calling them liars, SH needs a 'Special Forum' and you need to stay over there.

I said the news today is more single source than at any point in history not you. All the news sources have been bought by large corporations and put under way fewer peoples control. I literally posted an article about it.

What you inferred is that their "single source of news" is an excuse for why they shouldn't get credit for where the country is. Why? We have less sources of news today than then.

So this was spot on?

I said the news today is more single source than at any point in history not you. All the news sources have been bought by large corporations and put under way fewer peoples control. I literally posted an article about it.

What you inferred is that their "single source of news" is an excuse for why they shouldn't get credit for where the country is. Why? We have less sources of news today than then.
Back then, if it was anything other than local news - all the papers in the country got their news from the AP wire.

Back then, if it was anything other than local news - all the papers in the country got their news from the AP wire.
And they should have known better than to take everything they reported at face value, and many did.

And they should have known better than to take everything they reported at face value, and many did.

Most people back then thought the news reported truths and facts - because they had zero access to anything that disputed it. They ALSO thought the government was looking out for the citizens best interests. Naivety is an understatement.

So this was spot on?

Ok, let me re word what I wrote so hopefully you're not so confused.

People during the Depression and afterwards trusted the news. It was all they had to cling to. Many, the ones with electricity, had just one radio they gathered around. News was, in most part just that news, not a political tool to manipulate. The Depression was real, the war in Europe was real, the Japanese attacking Pearl Harbor was real. People believed the news and newspapers. There was no reason not to.

As I stated, today the 'news' is nothing more than a propaganda tool. Multiple sources all say the same thing, even Fox and Newsmax. You have more channels and more devises today to listen to the news other than a lone radio with bad reception in a Dust Bowl farm shack in the 30's. And they all say the same thing, the same lying propaganda. People today are being lied to, right now. Turn on any MSM news program. And guess what, many people believe every word of it even though it's proven, constantly, they are being lied to. There was not that suspicion or proof during the Depression Era that the news was corrupt, because it wasn't. Not on the scale it is today. Don't blame those Depression Era farmers and out of work people for trusting the news and government when people today still trust an obviously corrupt government thats trying to eradicate them.

To say I don't understand what I previously wrote or changed what I just rewrote for you that makes the same point so you can hopefully understand, from what I previously wrote is another lie.

Last edited:
the cheif health officer [sic] of new south wales (think i linked it a page or so back) said that its ghey men that have to worry about the chimp-itch
My curiosity comes from the potential effects on the immune system of the Covid injections. Is the Monkeypox being stacked on top of Covid to have a more pronounced effect on the injected and reduce population numbers further.

“War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.”
― George Orwell, 1984

Then that fat, gapped tooth cunt should move, preferably to Sudan.
How do you improve the standard of living without having a very good business base with which to employ people? The businesses have to come before the increase in the standard of living. And lets not forget figuring out how to live in a mature, responsible manner dictates you standard of living - and money doesn't fix poor raising or foolish choices repeated over and over. This woman is a communist idiot.