• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

W6qsEsE4oMQK.jpeg

I am curious about the instances of monkey pox infections with Covid injections vs non-injected. I am sure that in a week or so 20% of the global population with have monkeypox.

the cheif health officer [sic] of new south wales (think i linked it a page or so back) said that its ghey men that have to worry about the chimp-itch

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

Miss Jacienda about to visiting US. Remember she just had COVID that she described "as cough and a bad headcold you really know that you had", so reporter asked her if she tested negative yet to which her response was "I can travel without it because I am able to travel with documentation that I had a recent infection"...?????...(I guess because she has her own jet). But she can come here with positive Covid??

Miss Jacienda about to visiting US. Remember she just had COVID that she described "as cough and a bad headcold you really know that you had", so reporter asked her if she tested negative yet to which her response was "I can travel without it because I am able to travel with documentation that I had a recent infection"...?????...(I guess because she has her own jet). But she can come here with positive Covid??

she travels freely because her father was famous... can you see the resemblance?

mr ed.jpg

Melbourne is officially retarded​

I would like to reiterate my calls to presidents Kim Jong-Un, Xi Jinping and Vladimir Putin, hell even Narendra Modi:

Please nuke Melbourne.

The world’s most locked down state just said, “Govern us harder, daddy.”

FTVP9S3aAAEz7pI.jpg

FTVP9S8aIAE-882.jpg