• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PortaJohn

What I read is that the signature harvesters collected invalid signatures to deliberately cause this to happen. More dirty tricks. I doubt this will be end of it and no doubt lawsuits will follow to have them placed on the ballot.

Reactions: Beefmanne
What I read is that the signature harvesters collected invalid signatures to deliberately cause this to happen. More dirty tricks. I doubt this will be end of it and no doubt lawsuits will follow to have them placed on the ballot.
Generally the election offices are TERRIBLE about verifying signatures on anything.

If they got this done in this timeframe at this scale they told their office to hammer the Republicans and ignore the Dems....OR it was a setup.

So, do we get to skip the monkey pox vaccine if we submit an affidavit stating that we will only participate in heterosexual activity? I really am shocked that the CDC is even going there on this one. If some conservative group had figured it out they would have been branded homophobes before you could blink.

• Haha
Reactions: Mwalex
kuQIk39gkpYl.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: gigamortis
It is amazing how far the emotional aspects of the mean tweets drove people. "I knew it was going to be a bad choice". Translated: "I hated the Orange Man, but WTF I didnt bargain for this". And here we are, together.

So, basically they caused it because of their ignorance, just like I said. And you say they aren't responsible because they were easily fooled by propaganda in 1930s. {Which I say is no excuse} Never mind the fact they mostly lived well past 1930 and voted for many other questionable characters and laws for the next 100 years, after being told by the commies they were going to use the government to take over with their 100 year plan.

At the same time the current youngest generations don't get that luxury of being absolved because they believe much better crafted propaganda foisted on them by "multiple sources" telling them, "Boogieman is presenting this as lies for nefarious reasons." And most all media sources agree.

The longer someone has walked this earth, the more responsibility they bear for the current situation. Simple as that.
Typical generational BS. Are we supposed to judge your generation by you?

A whiny bitch sitting on the sidelines blaming everyone else for your "feelings" and doing squat about it.

One wonders if this is to set the stage for civil unrest when the SCOTUS finds most gun control unconstitutional?

yep
This sounds more like Border Patrol was in a shootout with someone who sought cover in a school than a typical school shooter scenario. If it’s an illegal there isn’t much they can crow about.

Reactions: Bender
This sounds more like Border Patrol was in a shootout with someone who sought cover in a school than a typical school shooter scenario. If it’s an illegal there isn’t much they can crow about.

thats what i am hearing too. but dont know the full story yet.

Now that the stupid bitch has got that off her chest, she can go back to her safe place and don't come out again - not even to vote. She's proven she's to stupid to make a correct decision.
once one libtard says it, i might be easier for more of them...(another bandwagon to jump on).

Reactions: Longshot231
Now that the stupid bitch has got that off her chest, she can go back to her safe place and don't come out again - not even to vote. She's proven she's to stupid to make a correct decision.

Well, she's a complete and overt racist. Go read some of her tweets. She hates white people and white men. Maybe why she doesn't like Biden?

Reactions: Longshot231

See here's the thing sweetie...he's not bad at all. In fact Biden is perfect and killing it in every way. He is probably the most successful POTUS we've had ever. He's doing exactly what the NWO wants him to do and it was planned to go down like this for a very long time. The problem here isn't sniffer and the hoe, the problem is you and the other mouthbreathers out there that still don't understand what is happening right in front of your retarded face.

Pro tip for everyone reading this - if you hear someone say this administration is screwing up or doing terrible, the person saying it is a fool. This "administration" committed a successful coup and overthrew the US government and is now running the NWO plan to enslave the population like a fucking champ. Biden is fuckin killin it.

Last edited: