• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Stop worrying, its not the mark of the beast...calm down...nothing to see here.

Just thought I would get out ahead of the inevitable reply.

Just show your face or hand. No big deal. Way easier than fumbling with a wallet and cash.

Last edited:
6D623CD7-999C-4DBB-A086-97177956D471.jpeg

Stop worrying, its not the mark of the beast...calm down...nothing to see here.

Just thought I would get out ahead of the inevitable reply.

I fully believe the mark to be spiritual and earned by what one does with their hands and mind that sits behind the forehead when bealzibub shows up claiming to be God. We know people will initially be rejoicing and giving gifts over the order that he will lay down. It is participation in all that and the system presented that earns one a spiritual mark.

I think with these chips and other ways to mark people a story is being sold to build the final grand lie. Expect the possibility of multiple gods showing up in succession or a fake satan being presented. To fool the world the real satan is going to need someone to beat up. Christ warned of multiple. Yes he did. And other religions are looking for a bad guy as well.

Finally God doesn't need a chip in someones hand or physical stamp on a forehead to know if someone was fooled by satan when they were warned not to be. Parable of the virgins, some got oil ahead of time to carry them through the darkness, and others don't have enough when there is a stange knock at the door in the middle of the night. God does not show up in the shadows.

Yup.

If you love your neighbor as yourself, you will correct them when they are wrong.

Takes work, possibly a 2x4 in some instances.
Like the caretaker Grady in The Shining didn't murder his wife and daughters. He simply "corrected" them.

It's all planned...

Pretty much NAILS it on all counts.

GET READY FOLKS

There is only one way I can think of that this could have been halted or slowed...this (past) weekend/today happen to be one of the few times that it would be temporally possible. The Taliban has the resources to do it; and a few other organizations. But no one will step up.

Last edited:
Yup.

If you love your neighbor as yourself, you will correct them when they are wrong.

Takes work, possibly a 2x4 in some instances.
Now, where have I heard that statement made before quite a few times ? Arkansas ?.........yep

Reactions: Inifinty
Or did he have surgery? I noticed lips and nose. He already has breasts nature wasn't going to give him...

That's a good question, I wonder how big he could have gotten them with just hormones alone before surgery was needed to go bigger?
And then of course there is the hormones to make you start producing milk and all that fun and games.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
That's a good question, I wonder how big he could have gotten them with just hormones alone before surgery was needed to go bigger?
And then of course there is the hormones to make you start producing milk and all that fun and games.

What he breast-wise had definitely could be achieved with hormones - I saw a documentary with another male kid who did estrogen for just a year, change his mind and is now traveling to get a mastectomy. If that other "lighter" pic of him is his actual face then yes he has been augmented. Hormones do also change the face too - typically soften features.

I was wondering if they were going to try to through the primaries off to increase their chances.
Definitely happening; I cannot explain here in my area why certain more conservative (aka constitutionally based) people got barely any mention. Sure a few were young; but why the hell do people keep voting establishment in (even if it's for a new office) is mind boggling. I think I voted for ONE incumbent - because they'd helped get constitutional carry, no LBGTBLMSinCosTan in school, tightened abortion laws, etc. THAT will get my vote even if they did have a wobble here and there with COVID.

Posted elsewhere but felt like repeating it here.

Frau Farbissina Cue Up Mass Shooting SCOTUS.jpg