• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

THAT will really cause some of the front line mooks doing the work to sustain catastrophic blunt force trauma to the noggin...

People already see that protests and riots don't achieve shit. Next level up is spontaneous acts of overwhelming brutality. Like Patriots vs. Tories in the Blue Ridge Mountains, 1777-1780...

Yes sir.. now you're talking... I be all smiley and friendly like... let them know the screen door is unlocked --invite them in.

And just for special touch I'll have "Hotel California" playing in the back ground.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
f0Llfj0l7SGM.png

(AR15s) have "no place in a civil society.”

This is the same street walker terrorist that orchestrated, backed and encouraged the Antifa/BLM riots in 2019, giving Americans a ultimatum that the burning, looting and killing "wouldn't stop" and added "and shouldn't stop" until Trump was out of office.

So, I guess the burning and killing would still be going on if the election hadn't been stolen.

Last edited:
One questions that needs to be looked into is where did the shooter get his financial support? Something stinks about his being able to afford his truck, weapons and optics.
I believe, it was reported, the truck he stole from grandma(??). Mac

(AR15s) have "no place in a civil society.”

This is the same street walker savage that orchestrated, backed and encouraged the Antifa/BLM riots in 2019, saying the burning, looting and killing "wouldn't stop, and shouldn't stop" until Trump was out of office.

So, I guess the burning and killing would still be going on if the election hadn't been stolen.

It is also the same rent-a-hoe that bailed out terrorists with her own money. Terrorists that burned down small businesses, caused over $500M in damage, and destroyed many people's lives.

BAN AR-15s. No more weapons of war on our streets, in our schools or in our homes. Stand in solidarity by placing this sign on your front lawn to show elected leaders you want PRO LIFE legislation without compromise.​

1653853130478.png