• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Well yes, it's hopium but there is potential here. If there was foreign interference in the election, then we are under foreign occupation and there is a DOD mechanism to fix that. Trump did put in place an EO in preparation of this, I don't recall the details but it's starting to look like a trap was set as some people have claimed.

Milley will get right on that.......

7B191574-86DF-4F1A-85AB-1337A47FEB14.jpeg

Ultimately this is the fucking cunt that is responsible for the death of those children.

i bet some wanted to go in, but remember they only allow clotshot cuck types...sheep that will tow the line...
i can only blame leadership at this point. i would guess at least some of the officers are living in a personal hell right now.
I hope so. It is called the consequences of being addicted to “safety” rather than responsibility.

I always knew Bender was a necrophiliac....
View attachment 7880393
Ultimately this is the fucking cunt that is responsible for the death of those children.
He is not - the shooter is.

This guy is ultimately responsible for every thinking person not trusting the government to protect your kids. Especially in the face of gun control meant to leave us even more helpless.

This guy is ultimately responsible for every thinking person not trusting the government to protect your kids. Especially in the face of gun control meant to leave us even more helpless.
Wrong, the shooter could have been stopped AND was known to the cops. The cops allowed this to happen.

Wrong, the shooter could have been stopped AND was known to the cops. The cops allowed this to happen.
I don't agree. A person is responsible for their actions. Not a gun, and not a cop who didn't stop them.

I think the cops need to have a discussion about their conduct....in front of a criminal court some of them...but I'll never take the responsibility away from the individual except in super rare cases.

For example, my mother wasn't responsible for her homicidal parenting style where she would use a knife to express her displeasure with her kids...because she had full on brain cancer in the part of the brain that controlled all of that.

Reactions: Bender

The sad part is, we had guns.

This was a wake up call. No more excuses. As Joe Joe Brown would say, "You're a grown man. Take care of your own business."

When Whitman was on the U.T. Tower in '66, men came running with deer rifles and put suppressive return fire into the limestone portholes Whitman was using as gun ports plus ricking shots off the wall behind him. People were pissed and no cop was stupid enough to try and arrest them.

Cops should have reacted better, The shitbag is responsible ultimately.

But...The system that protected that little fuck is to blame. Police knew who he was. Record was expunged at age 18. Everything went away. New start.

I bet the DA is a liberal pussy there.

Fox News ignoring the whole trans thing. Photos etc.

Kid was a sick little fuck. Mental case. Should have been institutionalized but we don't do that anymore. That's bad.

Anyone that threatens to shoot up a school should never be allowed to buy a weapon. But of course they will just get one illegally

Last edited:
I don't agree. A person is responsible for their actions. Not a gun, and not a cop who didn't stop them.

I think the cops need to have a discussion about their conduct....in front of a criminal court some of them...but I'll never take the responsibility away from the individual except in super rare cases.

For example, my mother wasn't responsible for her homicidal parenting style where she would use a knife to express her displeasure with her kids...because she had full on brain cancer in the part of the brain that controlled all of that.
We will have to agree to disagree because I am 100% in disagreement with you. People ONLY do what they are allowed to do. The “system” knew about him and this could have been prevented. I am done with this discussion because I cannot be civil on this subject.

Reactions: Sandhog308
Cops should have reacted better, The shitbag is responsible ultimately.

But...The system that protected that little fuck is to blame. Police knew who he was. Record was expunged at age 18. Everything went away. New start.

I bet the DA is a liberal pussy there.

Fox News ignoring the whole trans thing. Photos etc.

Kid was a sick little fuck. Mental case. Should have been institutionalized but we don't do that anymore. That's bad.

Anyone that threatens to shoot up a school should never be allowed to buy a weapon. But of course the will just get one illegally
As I said to @TheKing I disagree with you 100% on whom is to blame in this situation. I am not debating or arguing this point further.

As I said to @TheKing I disagree with you 100% on whom is to blame in this situation. I am not debating or arguing this point further.
No worries man. I think we are all disgusted with the state of affairs of this country. When it comes down to it we are all on the same side with some disagreements.

I am completely dumfounded that armed police would sit outside a room where babies were getting murdered and do nothing for 40 minutes.

No worries man. I think we are all disgusted with the state of affairs of this country. When it comes down to it we are all on the same side with some disagreements.

I am completely dumfounded that armed police would sit outside a room where babies were getting murdered and do nothing for 40 minutes.
Agree with that. And I’ll expound on my point but not in the direction of Mwalex. He is honorably bowing out and I respect that.

We don’t want to live in a country where things like this are impossible.

I specialize in behavioral stuff - I guarantee that I can make a prison for your mind and body with modern computers that is so tight you can’t even fart in mixed company without getting a $150 ticket in the mail. The perfect nanny surveillance and punishment state is at hand, and the politicians who would be at the tiller are race baiting elitist oligarchs.

If we allow a small number of nutters of all sorts to dictate terms of surrender to us for our freedom we are going to sign that Treaty of Versailles and it will all be over.

It’s time to push back and say not only are we not going to chop our freedoms it’s time to expand. Armed teachers, trained armed volunteers, and a physical security plant that’s hard to defeat.

He added, “What we’re talking about is not insignificant. Inside this room, we’re talking about red flag laws. We’re talking about strengthening, expanding the background check system. We’re talking about safe storage, but yes, we’re also talking about mental health resources and more security dollars for schools. A package that really, in the end, could have a significant downward pressure on gun violence in this country and break the logjam.”

I bet none of our overlords are vaccinated

All a show. The moment the first politician stepped onto a stage and got "vaxxed" on live TV... Saline shots. Some did get the real deal though, probably dumb ones among them who fell into their own propaganda,like the EU prez or official who got boosted and then croaked. But most didn't get any of the same poisons pushed onto the masses.

One of the western youtubers who lived there was saying this kind of thing happens quite a lot, but gets censored quickly. Japan also has mass stabbing events.

Most common methods of murder in China:

Personal revenge, self defense, and nutjob mass killings: Knives.

Corporate revenge/business competition, revenge against local party bosses, retribution for evictions: Dynamitings, arson.

Personal revenge at workplaces, jealousy over being passed over for promotions etc,: Spontaneous workplace violence using heavy machinery like excavators, running over the target with trucks/forklifts, or pushing the target into lathes and crushers, some with effort to make these look like accidents...

HOT LOTS—DEADLY BATCHES OF THE VACCINES​

A new study has now surfaced, the results of which are terrifying.[25] A researcher at Kingston University in London, has completed an extensive analysis of the VAERs data (a subdepartment of the CDC which collects voluntary vaccine complication data), in which he grouped reported deaths following the vaccines according to the manufacturer’s lot numbers of the vaccines. Vaccines are manufactured in large batches called lots. What he discovered was that the vaccines are divided into over 20,000 lots and that one out of every 200 of these batches (lots) is demonstrably deadly to anyone who receives a vaccine from that lot, which includes thousands of vaccine doses.

He examined all manufactured vaccines—Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson and Johnson (Janssen), etc. He found that among every 200 batches of the vaccine from Pfizer and other makers, one batch of the 200 was found to be over 50x more deadly than vaccines batches from other lots. The other vaccine lots (batches) were also causing deaths and disabilities, but nowhere near to this extent. These deadly batches should have appeared randomly among all “vaccines” if it was an unintentional event. However, he found that 5% of the vaccines were responsible for 90% of the serious adverse events, including deaths. The incidence of deaths and serious complications among these “hot lots” varied from over 1000% to several thousand percent higher than comparable safer lots. If you think this was by accident—think again. This is not the first time “hot lots” were, in my opinion, purposefully manufactured and sent across the nation—usually vaccines designed for children. In one such scandal, “hot lots” of a vaccine ended up all in one state and the damage immediately became evident. What was the manufacture’s response? It wasn’t to remove the deadly batches of the vaccine. He ordered his company to scatter the hot lots across the nation so that authorities would not see the obvious deadly effect.

The COVID-19 pandemic is one of the most manipulated infectious disease events in history, characterized by official lies in an unending stream lead by government bureaucracies, medical associations, medical boards, the media, and international agencies.[3,6,57] We have witnessed a long list of unprecedented intrusions into medical practice, including attacks on medical experts, destruction of medical careers among doctors refusing to participate in killing their patients and a massive regimentation of health care, led by non-qualified individuals with enormous wealth, power and influence.

THIS IS A MUST MUST WATCH
Connects some very pertinent dots... based in fact.

.... jesus.. Plain as day

1. We don't have to worry, because Milley will hear about it first right? (J/K)
2. Shame we left 85B in weapons & equipment for terrorists in A-stan, and gave 52B to Ukraine for...laundry. Taiwan could have used it.
3. Shame we don't have a President strong/crazy enough to prevent Russia and China from pursuing these military endeavors.
4. Well, if they do strike, either they will do an EMP, or they will take out the West Coast first (Cali, Washington/Oregon). Sorry to SH members there...but you should have moved already. I get the feeling this admin. wants this to happen. Xidens got 4B from China (not 31M). Of course he is trying to weaken America.
5. The Chinese Navy doesn't impress me, but I guess they could use their shipping vessels (Trojan horse surprise too).
6. "Wars and rumors of wars"... beginning of sorrows. Plagues, Famines, Wrong is right, right is wrong. I think something will happen with Israel before this. But with Iran pushing nuclear weapons...who knows. The Bible says Isreal will be attacked not for ideology but for goods/supplies - Israel at the moment is sitting on a ton of oil; at the moment they have a lot of produce. Any updates on the Temple?

That guy in the peach shirt is ridiculously fake - not a latino, tattoo in English, probably a Glowie. I'm sure he's been used in something else.
Horribly bad acting.

Here's another crisis actor; they didn't even change the shirt on this little girl!

Last edited:
Well yes, it's hopium but there is potential here. If there was foreign interference in the election, then we are under foreign occupation and there is a DOD mechanism to fix that. Trump did put in place an EO in preparation of this, I don't recall the details but it's starting to look like a trap was set as some people have claimed.
Once the ministry of truth and the Discovery Channel confirm this is true, I am sure the DOD will get right on cleaning this all up for us. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

There is nothing there we haven't known since before election certification. ASGH

• Haha
Reactions: deersniper
you choose one of those jobs were you may not go home every night then for fucks sake‘s man up and do your job…….. don’t stand around while school children are being slaughtered.
Worse those pussies cuffed parents and kept them from protecting their children.

Fuck those cowards. Fuck the blue liners here defending them in any way