• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Actually the ‘Empire’ was dissolved with no blood shed .

Bit rich you saying about interring their own, short memory there sunshine, what happened to the Americans of Japanese decent in the US during WW2??

And funny you should mention the troubles, the US (or certain folks) were funding terrorists in the UK via Noraid, but funny how that all stopped after 9/11 when the US suffered from the same type of action and realised the result of such actions .

You might not like the Royal family I do not particularly like Biden. Each to their own.

Yes, we interned our own citizens in WWII, it was horrible then. I'm not ignorant to the atrocities of my own government against its own people, and assorted programs and funding campaigns for overseas terror activities. It's pure insanity, and loathe every bit of it the more I learn.

I hate Biden too 🍻

The Native Tribes own Oklahoma.

You will have to go further west.
Yea I don't think that will hold up any better than it did last time around. Numbers have a quality all their own. I don't think rule of law will be a high priority if we get to that point. People would be in Chinese annexation mode. I don't think local tribes would have much success stemming the in rush of people. We may get an infusion of people from out of state who want a chance to start something, like back in the old pioneering times. Leaving big cities to give it a go. I could see it.

Multi prong approach like stealing an election.
USPS destroying/disposing 10's of thousands of ballots in transit from R areas.
Ghost voters on the rolls.
Ballot trafficking
Stealing ballots from elderly in care
Real-time access to voter record to print fake ballots after close of voting (many with obvious/impossible print errors)
Replacing military mail in ballots using the wrong paper.
Forcing errors on ballots to force adjudication and vote swapping.
Rescanning fake ballots multiple times because they didn't print enough fakes.
Changing votes in the machines database
Deleting audit record and security logs in Dominion machines.
Destroying ballots from storage.
Breaking into ballot storage under court ordered retention to swap out fake ballot records to match fake counts.

All that, and you think they wouldn't try to disrupt the food supply? You need to get your head in the game.
Well they are going to have to get a lot more multi pronged if these fires are their plan. It took them all of two months to get the Garden City meat packing plant back up and running after the the fire two years ago. So "they" burned 10, maybe 9 our our of commission leaving the use with like 35k and some food processors left running.

I didn't say they wouldn't. I said a couple facilities out of 36k burning down isn't it. If lots of this was happening they wouldn't be adding facilities that aren't food processors, and didn't burn down in their time frame to their list.

But its your right to not use your deductive reasoning and just believe whatever you want.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
You have never said what I wanted to hear because I don’t give a single fuck about you and your current shitty posts. You have distilled down to a troll of zero value other than arguing and taking a shit on threads.
Well, if this was true you wouldn't be acting like such a butt hurt little bitch.

Looking at your history, you go back and forth from the portajohn to jacking off in the MPT. I always find it funny when some fucktard who never gets out of the bear pit tells others what they contribute.

BTW, this is a precision rifle shooting sight, not political sight, or jack off sight. So please don't think the blisters are your palm, or your sheep like willingness to believe anything a right wing sight puts out are a contribution.

You started out like this when some of us predicted Covid early, as a conspiracy to control and vaccinate, and a nothingburger.
You were routinely posting how crazy some of us were. Then you "came out" in a new thread after the old ones were scrubbed, as one of us.

Some of us old men still have a sharp memory.
You are a chameleon.
Oh my, the threads were scrubbed, how nefarious. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Not really, you are kind of misrepresenting the situation. More like reserving judgment, and getting tired of people acting like their idle speculation was jesus like prophecy. I started telling people who were starting shit, they should cool their roll until we had more info. Shortly after the first two weeks it was obvious they were doing something else, first plan came out at break neck speed, them humming and hoeing, "we don't know what to do." After the first few months it was obvious they were inflating cases and deaths. And the death rate wouldn't be anywhere near what was predicted.

Everyone is a chameleon everyone is a fed. Everyone gets to remember things how they want and claim the high ground. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So tell me, how have those facilities caused the shelves in stores to be empty. Because they have been comparatively empty for almost 3 years now, and getting worse. While on average they have had more than 10 out 36,000 facilities damaged and broken down every year. Something is causing it, its not the fires or the semi truck full of hot dog filling crashing causing it though.

So are the reporting of fires the cause or the misdirection? Is Ukraine why gas is 5 dollars per gallon?

Meanwhile there is laundry list of shit to worry about, and .001% of food facilities in the country catching on fire isnt it.

What does that have to do with the FBI being credible?

I already zoomed in and looked it over. Hence how I noticed there is a farm, and animal feed mill, a hot pocket plant, and faculty I drive by weekly, that is running at full capacity, on the list.

I imagine if I looked them all up I would find more of them to be very insignificant as a whole.

Well, if this was true you wouldn't be acting like such a butt hurt little bitch.

Looking at your history, you go back and forth from the portajohn to jacking off in the MPT. I always find it funny when some fucktard who never gets out of the bear pit tells others what they contribute.

BTW, this is a precision rifle shooting sight, not political sight, or jack off sight. So please don't think the blisters are your palm, or your sheep like willingness to believe anything a right wing sight puts out are a contribution.
You are such a funny little cunt that loves to throw shit like a retarded monkey. Take your daddies dick out of your mouth long enough to post something of value.

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs

I have never seen you contribute a single valuable post in any of the shooting threads. You are nothing more than a keyboard commando that talks shit because you are not face to face with people.

I have a pretty good guess at what will happen in Oklahoma. Land rush 2.0 will be a thing. I have stakes and neon tape for flagging ready to go.
They have bought plenty in CO as well. They also bought a railroad line that runs through a eastern CO and western KS. They are working on getting it up and running again.

• Sad
Reactions: Two36
I have never seen you contribute a single valuable post in any of the shooting threads. You are nothing more than a keyboard commando that talks shit because you are not face to face with people.
Ahh jeez thought you didn't care but there you go getting all butt hurt again. Got so mad you had to quote the same post twice. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

200w.gif

200w.gif

Thats because you have never been in one. You know I can click on your profile and see your post history right?

• Haha
Reactions: Two36
Thats because you have never been in one. You know I can click on your profile and see you post history right?
The only shooting sports you are involved in is some one ejaculating on your face.

I am going to respond to a post from a cunt, absolutely and that is not being butt hurt. I understand that you are confused on what butt hurt means due to your constantly getting reamed at the truck stop.

I know tempers and bad feelings are running at an all time high right now because of the shit happening out there. But we have to cool down and ask ourselves: Are we on the same side, trying to protect the same causes, or what? The Portajohn and Bear Pit is my primary source for news every day and for many lurkers all over the Web too. I am grateful this channel exist and it is an instrumental platform to help everybody else stay informed.

If anybody is feeling frazzled, step away from the screen for a few minutes, watch some funny lighthearted gun content on Youtube, take a walk, drink some water. It's hot out there after all. Hydrate, chill, and come back when you are refreshed.

Last edited:

“Taking the State wherever found, striking into its history at any point, one sees no way to differentiate the activities of its founders, administrators, and beneficiaries from those of a professional-criminal class.”

~ Albert Jay Nock, Our Enemy, The State

The concept of the State is the greatest criminal conspiracy ever perpetuated upon humanity. As Nock details in his book above, all States originate in conquest and exploitation, and as elite oligarchies, continue to exercise this monopoly of crime over their subject peoples through war, taxation, conscription, and indoctrination.

This has always pissed me off. One of these groups sacrifice EVERYTHING for this country, the other does nothing but TAKE, and is DESTROYING our country as they do so. One gets a WHOLE DAMN MONTH, Veterans get a SINGLE DAY!!!

And now the indoctinaiton of Children...

PRESCHOOLERS!! Fucking Preschoolers! STOP THIS INSANITY NOOOOOOOOOW
Get involved in your Child’s education! SIT IN A FEW CLASSES if you have too
Rome became oddly obsessed with gender and sensuality right before its collapse too

flashcards2.jpg

638473_fsvlx7us63hhc9w_full.jpeg

Last edited:
I know tempers and bad feelings are running at an all time high right now because of the shit happening out there. But we have to cool down and ask ourselves: Are we on the same side, trying to protect the same causes, or what? The Portajohn and Bear Pit is my primary source for news every day and for many lurkers all over the Web too. I am grateful this channel exist and it is an instrumental platform to help everybody else stay informed.

If anybody is feeling frazzled, step away from the screen for a minutes, watch some funny lighthearted gun content on Youtube, take a walk, drink some water. It's hot out there after all. Hydrate, chill, and come back when you are refreshed.

So what you're saying is you want us to deny what's going on by hiding away from the truth? You don't want us to know that Demwits are doing? You want us to just throw our hands up because what's happening in the US isn't going our way?

The record will show that most of the reporting done here is more factual than ANY MSM outlet (including FOX) and you want us to go stand in a corner and let the Demwit's media tell all of us what they want you to believe.

It may actually be time for us all to get "frazzled". Can you think of any time in recent history that our country was attacked from the inside, like it is now? Demand action from you representatives. Get involved in the local political scene. Help your candidates any way you can. If you don't have money to help, ask if you can place signs around your community. Do anything to help your candidates.

I'm fighting with both hands in a heavily Demwit controlled state. I've been frazzled almost my entire adult life. We on the Right always want change, but few of us want to do anything about it. Learn from what's being posted here. It's the best information money can't buy.

So what you're saying is you want us to deny what's going on by hiding away from the truth? You don't want us to know that Demwits are doing? You want us to just throw our hands up because what's happening in the US isn't going our way?

The record will show that most of the reporting done here is more factual than ANY MSM outlet (including FOX) and you want us to go stand in a corner and let the Demwit's media tell all of us what they want you to believe.

It may actually be time for us all to get "frazzled". Can you think of any time in recent history that our country was attacked from the inside, like it is now? Demand action from you representatives. Get involved in the local political scene. Help your candidates any way you can. If you don't have money to help, ask if you can place signs around your community. Do anything to help your candidates.

I'm fighting with both hands in a heavily Demwit controlled state. I've been frazzled almost my entire adult life. We on the Right always want change, but few of us want to do anything about it. Learn from what's being posted here. It's the best information money can't buy.

Nope, just talking about the personal arguments going on within this thread. Tempers are high so we need to remain levelheaded.

The Portajohn, and ARF GD are my only sources of news. There is nothing on MSM worth my perusal, even the weather reports are pathetically inaccurate. That said, I am donating to GOA and continuing to fight the good fight, both IRL, and contributing media here...

If anybody is feeling frazzled, step away from the screen for a minutes, watch some funny lighthearted gun content on Youtube, take a walk, drink some water. It's hot out there after all. Hydrate, chill, and come back when you are refreshed.
These would be the exact reason I hate seeing all the LARP bullshit posted here. Makes us look like a bunch of retards, it helps conceal the things that are important, and it helps turn people away. When only half the stuff is even true, it casts doubt on everything. Which is likely the reason for most of its creation.

That was to people being gay or whatever the case, not you being a cunt lol

sometimes its fun being a cunt, like just before for example. i went out for a smoke and woke the 5 month old pup from his slumber. he came out barking like there was an intruder around he missed to sense early. he looked at me and walked away continuing to bark acting tough. it was a, you had to be there moment :ROFLMAO: he walked back barking and i had to step in and tell him im still top dog here and walked him back to his hidey hole :ROFLMAO:

You keep throwing that 36K number around like it's relevant. How many of those are home breweries or wineries? Mom and pop registered bee hives for a tax exemption?
You could eliminate the top 200-300 facilities and probably remove 80% of total production. That 1 baby formula factory alone was 40% of US production!

Look at this list, it starts dropping fast.

Latest Pfizer Document Dump

In trials 4 people died on the day they were inject -- 35 teenagers 1 week from injecting had heart problems...

Of 270 pregnant woman in a trial followed the records of 230 just vanished. 36 of the remaining --

28 LOST THEIR BABIES.

PFIZER KNEW. PFIZER has committed MASS GENOCIDE

\

GREAT SHORT VIDEO^^^^ GET THIS VIDEO OUT THERE!

45362_f8mopv4sqn6mvou_full.jpeg

Still think this wasn’t mass experiment on humanity?

Still think your government isn‘t out to get you?

Last edited:
Quick ban the knives! Sue the knife manufacturer!

From the article:
A tall man wearing a blue flannel shirt and holding a knife was calmly pacing around, he said. He entered a small room that appeared to be a storage area, and Saadat (the witness in the article) ran up behind him and closed the door, he said.

“A nurse came and helped me hold the door, and then a security guard came,” he said. “We asked them to hold the door closed.” The man did not try to push his way out but stood over a sink, possibly wiping his knife, he said.

“The guy wasn’t even reacting,” he said. “He was just standing in the room, his back toward the window of the door. I’m not really sure what he was doing. But it was definitely pretty creepy.”

A couple paragraphs later:
Officers then arrived, and Saadat directed them to the room in which the man was confined — the nurse and security guard were still holding the door shut, he said.

Saadat and others carried the doctor (one of the victims) out through the front of the hospital. Paramedics put her on a gurney and took her away, he said.

SWAT officers entered the hospital around 5:25 p.m., and Amirsoleymani was taken into custody after an hours-long standoff, police said. He was transported to a hospital for wounds to his arms that appeared to be self-inflicted, according to investigators

My comments:
A fully-armed and armored SWAT TEAM arrived and NEGOTIATED FOR HOURS with a crazed perp who WAS TRAPPED IN A STORAGE ROOM, WITH NO HOSTAGES, WAS NOT TRYING TO ESCAPE AND WAS ARMED ONLY WITH A KNIFE. In addition, he was apparently removed from the hospital he was already in and, I'm guessing, transported to ANOTHER HOSPITAL for treatment of self inflicted wounds. Notice the article did not allow any comments

Latest Pfizer Document Dump

In trials 4 people died on the day they were inject -- 35 teenagers 1 week from injecting had heart problems...

Of 270 pregnant woman in a trial followed the records of 230 just vanished. 36 of the remaining --

28 LOST THEIR BABIES.

PFIZER KNEW. PFIZER has committed MASS GENOCIDE

\

GREAT SHORT VIDEO^^^^ GET THIS VIDEO OUT THERE!

45362_f8mopv4sqn6mvou_full.jpeg

We had a young girl at work was that injected and pregnant and she miscarried. No idea if the couple thinks that the shot was the culprit or not. They already had one healthy child with no issues during pregnancy.