• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

In the discussion about food processor fires, I decided to ask my brother in law what he knows. He is a general manager for one of the largest poultry byproduct processors in the country. He said the fires really are happenin, but that’s not the interesting part. He also said they have been warned to guard their computer systems due to hacking. Apparently some of these systems control processes that cause equipment malfunctions that can cause…….. fires.

In the discussion about food processor fires, I decided to ask my brother in law what he knows. He is a general manager for one of the largest poultry byproduct processors in the country. He said the fires really are happenin, but that’s not the interesting part. He also said they have been warned to guard their computer systems due to hacking. Apparently some of these systems control processes that cause equipment malfunctions that can cause…….. fires.
Research "Stuxnet" just a little.......;)

Not implying it's the "same", but many similarities in general.

Lock that thing up. I never advocated full frontals... but I've changed my mind.

560270_7jyj4pddh9h5ciw_full.jpeg
Look at the bright side. At least "she" isn't procreating......

• Haha
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore

I normally like JP a lot. But. What. The. Fuck. That shit's a little too far fetched... one big steaming pile of saccharin platitudes

We are too far gone.

We're supposed to sit here accept and forgive those who trespass against us?

We're supposed to sit here accept and forgive those who sexualize and indoctrinate our children into a life of debauchery?

We're supposed to sit here accept and forgive those who just ran the biggest vaccine experiment on mankind?

We're supposed to sit here accept and forgive those who are intentionally destroying our lives?

I could go on and on...

No Jordan... fuck off with that Kumbaya bullshit. WAAAAAAAAY to little WAAAAY to late.

I normally like JP a lot. But. What. The. Fuck. That shit's a little too far fetched... one big steaming pile of saccharin platitudes

We are too far gone.

We're supposed to sit here accept and forgive those who trespass against us?

We're supposed to sit here accept and forgive those who sexualize and indoctrinate our children into a life of debauchery?

We're supposed to sit here accept and forgive those who just ran the biggest vaccine experiment on mankind?

We're supposed to sit here accept and forgive those who are intentionally destroying our lives?

I could go on and on...

No Jordan... fuck off with that Kumbaya bullshit. WAAAAAAAAY to little WAAAAY to late.
Forgive and forget left the station quite some time ago!!

People living in his community, you know what to do... Ain't no explanation needed...

Let me see if I can put the dots together.
If they don't manage to kill your child in the womb , kill it with the vaccine , starve it , feed it food that's full of chemicals, then they will turn it into some Trans- whatever that won't ever procreate!
Are you seeing the big picture here ?

They will own everything and love it , because you will be dead!

Last edited:
Oh my, the threads were scrubbed, how nefarious. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Not really, you are kind of misrepresenting the situation. More like reserving judgment, and getting tired of people acting like their idle speculation was jesus like prophecy. I started telling people who were starting shit, they should cool their roll until we had more info. Shortly after the first two weeks it was obvious they were doing something else, first plan came out at break neck speed, them humming and hoeing, "we don't know what to do." After the first few months it was obvious they were inflating cases and deaths. And the death rate wouldn't be anywhere near what was predicted.

Everyone is a chameleon everyone is a fed. Everyone gets to remember things how they want and claim the high ground. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So tell me, how have those facilities caused the shelves in stores to be empty. Because they have been comparatively empty for almost 3 years now, and getting worse. While on average they have had more than 10 out 36,000 facilities damaged and broken down every year. Something is causing it, its not the fires or the semi truck full of hot dog filling crashing causing it though.

So are the reporting of fires the cause or the misdirection? Is Ukraine why gas is 5 dollars per gallon?

Meanwhile there is laundry list of shit to worry about, and .001% of food facilities in the country catching on fire isnt it.

This post won't age well.

Yeah you needed more info.
Now you are just flat out denying that all these "accidents" are anything but normal.
In your other post, you poopooed one of the accidents as just being a livestock feed plant.
So....where do you think meat comes from?

You are exposed. Putting your clothes back on will require a name change.