• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

quick search of telegram and i found it, was only a week ago

My memory is not what it use to be but I recall a single report that was leaked right after the pentagon was hit. Someone reported seeing a missile flying low that hit the pentagon. I only heard this report once.

quick search of telegram and i found it, was only a week ago

Here's Jamie McIntyre the CNN correspondent trying to walk it back.

Does a really piss poor job and instead of saying more than a sentence about the actual incident goes on adnauseam and deflects talking about those dang conspiracy theorists.

And OF COURSE -- comments are turned off. LOLOL

Stupid fuck. Just dug the hole deeper.... If he REALLY wanted to put the Truthers to rest he'd share all the photos (original unedited) he just copped to taking that day.

Have you seen any? NOPE.

ygLLaWfO8Wgy.png

Here's Jamie McIntyre the CNN correspondent trying to walk it back.

Does a really piss poor job and instead of saying more than a sentence about the actual incident goes on adnauseam and deflects talking about those dang conspiracy theorists.

And OF COURSE -- comments are turned off. LOLOL

Stupid fuck. Just dug the hole deeper.... If he REALLY wanted to put the Truthers to rest he'd share all the photos (original unedited) he just copped to taking that day.

Have you seen any? NOPE.

i also vaguely remember people coming out saying that the one that went down in shanksville, oogle maps showed the whole dated before the event, no wreckage there either. it makes one wonder why they have never done an air crash investigations on 911...

My memory is not what it use to be but I recall a single report that was leaked right after the pentagon was hit. Someone reported seeing a missile flying low that hit the pentagon. I only heard this report once.

i was up that night watching tv late when news broke. i woke the mrs up and we sat up watching most of the night. called family in NJ and NY to see if all was ok, thats when my late fathers brother told us that they couldnt get in contact with his eldest daughter who worked on the island. my cousins husband was not rostered at work that day, he worked at the wtc. i kept saying to my wife in disbelief, it looks like a movie, not real life.

FUCK PEDO BIDEN

Last edited: