• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

but I have seen the video of the jet coming in so low it hit lights in the parking lot. I’ve seen the engines and landing gear.

you make a copy by any chance?

i remember recently watching the clip from the reporter on the ground at the pentagram stating he could not see a single bit of evidence of a plane hitting the building.

everything is a rich mans trick

i remember recently watching the clip from the reporter on the ground at the pentagram stating he could not see a single bit of evidence of a plane hitting the building.

No I watched it live/news reports, I remember seeing it a few times but haven’t seen in a while. I’ll dig for it

No I watched it live/news reports, I remember seeing it a few times but haven’t seen in a while. I’ll dig for it

interested as i have mentioned here in the past that i had family involved in NY that day. neither, from what i know today, were hurt on that day, but the long term effects are still to be known. we did lose one family member last year to the coco virus from what ive been told, but he was large in stature and would of had other issues with health.

repost. worth watching even small bits...

" What is a Woman "
Thanks for the (re) post. Tried to do the Daily Wire log-in without success. Although the stove-piped insanity is mile-wide/inch-deep, it is most certainly an insidious, evil, and demonic assault on Eternal Truth with the most vulnerable being used as fodder.

Last edited:
chQbFkgcwU46.jpeg
keep them busy.jpg

Hilarious, angering, and sad at the same time. When one is fired by Islamic militants in Africa into more churches full of worshippers in the future, their blood will be on Pedo Joe's hands.

Cartels probably have a stock of these and NLAWS already as we speak...

Reactions: Gee Kay
Hilarious, angering, and sad at the same time. When one is fired by Islamic militants in Africa into more churches full of worshippers in the future, their blood will be on Pedo Joe's hands.

Cartels probably have a stock of these and NLAWS already as we speak...

i wonder if these are the same ones i read about being sold by the jewkraine mafia

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
i wonder if these are the same ones i read about being sold by the jewkraine mafia

Had to have been, unless the shipments were intercepted before they even got there, which is almost impossible since they are under US military guard... They got to the destination, and then a good quantity was instantly repacked, sold, and on their way to the Middle East. Syria, Lebanon, and Turkey are also dark web/Onion central hubs. They primarily deal with weaponry and potent, extremely concentrated opioids and seeds for poppy plants...

I recall that too... I saw it recently but can not locate it.

Some of this however seems logical and somewhat irrefutable..

Had to have been, unless the shipments were intercepted before they even got there, which is almost impossible since they are under US military guard... They got to the destination, and then a good quantity was instantly repacked, sold, and on their way to the Middle East. Syria, Lebanon, and Turkey are also dark web/Onion central hubs. They primarily deal with weaponry and potent, extremely concentrated opioids and seeds for poppy plants...

i suspect the lame stream media is silent about this right?

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
i suspect the lame stream media is silent about this right?

Yep, although they cannot ignore Russia's most recent gains any longer... The prevailing atmosphere being pushed by them is "oh yeah, they lost some ground, ooh they lost some more ground, but they are still whooping Putin's ass right now"... It is starting to crack though, visibly.

I recall that too... I saw it recently but can not locate it.

Some of this however seems logical and somewhat irrefutable..

watching a video in that link about the civil engineers, one thing that doesn't make sense, i worked with aircraft, aircraft are fragile. i know, ive seen the impact personally with images if aircraft under repair which had ground equipment make contact with, there is NO, and i mean NO fucking way that a plane can go in one side of a steel reinforced building and make it out the other side like shown at the pentagram. all the damage i've witnessed personally to aircraft were at low speed, and the were ripped open like tin cans. the strongest parts of the aircraft are the engines, made mostly of titanium. there were NO way a jet flown by someone who couldn't handle a small prop made its way to the pentagram at low altitude and made it right through the building.

IMG20210611151705.jpg

thats an image of the side of a 737 where ground equipment went into the side of it. whether it was operator error or equipment issues i was not privy to that information. and as you can see, aircraft are not that thick. they flex, once in flight the wings flex upwards.

i wish i had the images of inside the 747 at the speyer museum in germany on hand (at home). i would of uploaded them also showing the inside of the cargo hold.

internets will have to do...

747 cargo hold.jpg

inside 747.jpg

inside 747 1.jpg

smart people the germans...

outside 747.jpg

yes, that is a slippery-dip you can see spiraling down from the aircraft.

now can anyone really say that that fragile frame can make it all the way through the pentagram, be it that this is a larger aircraft.

Last edited: