• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

photo_2022-06-22_04-32-12.jpg

Even the Democraps are campaigning for this guy. He must be good.

Don't know him, not my district.

Division in the country, what division?

Thank you,
MrSmith

Uvalde Police Had Rifles & Shields, Door Breach Never Tried | New Evidence Contradicts Old Claims​

aHR0cHM6Ly90aHVtYm5haWxzLmxicnkuY29tL1h0d2VsRXRTM0pF.jpg

Y'all really need to hear the DPS hearing. Not all truths and "why's" revealed...but a good timeline and summary of body cams etc.

I'm sure there were no other options under current laws:

This incident can probably be blamed on reporters and cameras.

Thank you,
MrSmith
Liberals are pieces of shit. Tons of dirt bikes & ATVs up here cruising around town without plates. Not only don't we mind, we dig it!

Savages

The last mass exodus of illegals in my area was the '08 crash. Even those sucking on the government tit.
Let's hope that there's a good side to this next crash

Reactions: gigamortis

Will China use health apps to crack down dissent?

OF COURSE they will, LOL... It ain't like they haven't done so yet. However, no health apps are gonna keep their factories, and even more sensitive and precious assets like military installations and high-attendance Party functions from going KA-BOOOOM once somebody puts their mind and effort into doing so. Fuck around and find out...
biggrin.gif

china-fire-factory-industry-060156_2434466_20220618152047.jpg