Shelbyville, TN
4cBIbRn5wv5u.png
Screenshot_20210717-185452_DuckDuckGo.jpg

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County

There is an advocacy gun group here in Maryland consisting of the typical 30-70 year old males. They have always reached out to others to include women groups, gay groups, and any other group that may be out there including all races.

People have to realize, the gun community is probably the least racist/homophobic group out there. I've yet to see anyone check their white privilege cards at the gun range. Look at gun shows. You can find anyone walking through the aisles.

This needs to be advertised. We need to let the non-gun folks see how we are more progressive than they are.

I'm serious, I'm tires of the old white guy persona being displayed on MSM.

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas

Charger442

Sergeant
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
  • Nov 2, 2010
    South Texas
    good thing they went to the police and not the fbi, or we would have seen his picture in a completely different storeline.

im glad they stopped a potential shooter, but what was he actually charged with? Making a Terroristic threat?

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    Last edited:

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas

MadDuner

Rankless Infidel
    Minuteman
  • Sep 6, 2019

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
    Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County

20 Years? Is that all? Seem liek ruining the lives of thousands of kids should warrant a bit more time behind bars. Like 60 years to life...

Reactions: NoDopes and TACC

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
  • Oct 1, 2005
    Dallas, TX
    20 Years? Is that all? Seem liek ruining the lives of thousands of kids should warrant a bit more time behind bars. Like 60 years to life...

Seems excessive given that the supposed ones actually doing the abusing of said teenagers were like never named or even looked into???

Shooter McGavin

NTRP TEAM MEMBER #33
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
  • Jun 22, 2009
    Some where in the US
    good thing they went to the police and not the fbi, or we would have seen his picture in a completely different storeline.

From the article,"Federal background checks in Texas do not flag commitments to a mental institution for juveniles."

They didn't need to high light "in Texas" . Should have been written as, Federal background checks do not flag commitments to a mental institution for juveniles.

Reactions: Mwalex

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    Gonzalo on point... again.

In the most pathetic way... US lost... now they're tryn figure just who they can war with next..

Reactions: khel

n2ishun

LightningTuTu
    Minuteman
  • Jan 2, 2022
    Kansas
    beer.com

I lived in Huntington Beach for a lot of years, the real locals call it the surf ghetto, but it's anything but a ghetto.
    Most houses there go for well into the 2 mill range, apts rent for 2k+++ for a little bitty 1 bdrm.
    It's all white boys there because everyone knows "Charlie don't surf" and the unofficial name to the city is "surf town USA".

I give that flag 24 hours before it gets burnt to dust.

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
    Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    I lived in Huntington Beach for a lot of years, the real locals call it the surf ghetto, but it's anything but a ghetto.
    Most houses there go for well into the 2 mill range, apts rent for 2k+++ for a little bitty 1 bdrm.
    It's all white boys there because everyone knows "Charlie don't surf" and the unofficial name to the city is "surf town USA".

I give that flag 24 hours before it gets burnt to dust.

My son lives in the back of a house in Hunting Beach. It's set up as its own apartment with a 2 car garage. I think he pays $2800/month. However, he is just a block or two from the beach.

Jsp556

Private
    Minuteman
    Feb 27, 2017
    That’s just south of Mercedes Benz stadium in the Castleberry hood. They actually keep that store clean and make decent sandwiches, for a subway. It’s just south east (maybe a mile) of the English avenue/Vine City neighborhood. Nothing is off limits there. Fuck that place.

TACC

Major Hide Member
    Minuteman
  • Jan 10, 2019
    With no chance of parole, fir good measure might work