• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

45362_scxk8ylo7oidlhf_full.jpeg

Another statue should be made, with a baby in the crib, the guardian angel standing over her, and next to the guardian angel is a stoic faced Patriot dressed in Continental Army gear with an AR-15, and holding his rifle trained on a distant threat.

The sheriff should just announce to the people that his officers will not intervene when people defend themselves or go mercilessly on the offensive against known criminals. Bad guys would be begging for their police protection back as it’s the only way they can thrive as they do now.

The sheriff should just announce to the people that his officers will not intervene when people defend themselves or go mercilessly on the offensive against known criminals. Bad guys would be begging for their police protection back as it’s the only way they can thrive as they do now.

You're missing what's important here, despite the reduction in law enforcement funds, the council also voted to give $14,000 more to the Russian Arts festival for an increase to $50,000. Russian Arts life matters! ✊🏻

You're missing what's important here, despite the reduction in law enforcement funds, the council also voted to give $14,000 more to the Russian Arts festival for an increase to $50,000. Russian Arts life matters! ✊🏻
The deputies need to inform the motoring public that they are stepping up enforcement to help with the funding. One mph over the speed limit is now criminal speeding. Yeah. The citizens will be so happy!

You mean they aren’t planning on lowering taxes targeted at the productive with the money saved? It seems if they are planning on stealing it instead.

I bet I know the exact place.
Roughly 6th and orange and it faces the alley.....landlords last name is Dailey ?
One of my best buddies used to live in that place, and it's the only place like it in town.

I bet I know the landlord, dates a stripper named Bunny, she has a mole on her left thigh and three long hairs on her right nipple...

Reactions: jetracer013
WOW...another new low for US mil:

WOW...another new low for US mil:

If the US military actually protected America’s sovereignty and freedom instead of doing the bidding of bought and paid for politicians I would be honored if my son were a part of it. As long as the government continues to maime, impoverish, imprison, and murder Americans, I cannot get behind or support ANY government institution or department at any level. Any honest man would more than likely agree.

There's almost ten thousand deputies in LA county. I don't know how many are assigned to West Hollywood but they are only talking about reducing by two and then maybe three more. If you believe that the crime rate has risen by 137% will they notice the loss of two to five deputies?
The reality is that the procecuter is not doing the job. So more cops isn't going to matter at all.

From West Hollywood residents???

Reactions: wade2big
There's almost ten thousand deputies in LA county. I don't know how many are assigned to West Hollywood but they are only talking about reducing by two and then maybe three more. If you believe that the crime rate has risen by 137% will they notice the loss of two to five deputies?
The reality is that the procecuter is not doing the job. So more cops isn't going to matter at all.

This from the interweb...
Staffing for the substation consists of 1-Lieutenant, 2-Sergeants, 1-Detective, 1-Team leader, 15 Deputies and is manned 24 hours a day by Deputy and Security personnel.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Last edited:
So the use of "percentage" instead of real numbers is a ruse to sensationalize the story.
This from the interweb...
Staffing for the substation consists of 1-Lieutenant, 2-Sergeants, 1-Detective, 1-Team leader, 15 Deputies and is manned 24 hours a day by Deputy and Security personnel.
What are the crimes? Murder or jaywalking?

Strange lights being seen over San Diego with pictures and video as proof.

They are among us. Don't know who or what THEY is, but they're up in those skies.

Reactions: mike278 and MJF
Lets go Brandon....

Political grandstanding as a result of tragedy? Isn't that in the first couple lines of the Dumbocraps playbook?
Stupid incoherent MF

Pot... Ketttle.... Black or something.

That old fucking cunt. It’s grandstanding if illegals die but different if it’s 19 school children? FJB

Another big night for Trump backed candidates.

New York really needs some new powerhouse figures in our GOP. If Giuliani and Sliwa are the only ones we can present to the fight, we are screwed. I always suggested Tom King of the NYSRPA (NY State Rifle and Pistol Association) should run for the local and state elections. He's not really a DeSantis or Owens, but folks like him could give a much needed boost of nitro in the NY GOP engine. And not to mention, EVERY gun owner in the state, particularly the downstate, Metro, and Long Island, will support him solidly...

Another big night for Trump backed candidates.

That creepy Evan McMullen is running as an indie in Utah supported by D's

He was running against Trump in 2016 with a very sketch background and mystery funding, Rino's supported him ten to undercut Trump.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
So the use of "percentage" instead of real numbers is a ruse to sensationalize the story.

What are the crimes? Murder or jaywalking?

Seems they are as bad as any part of California. You have a 1 in 174 chance of being a victim of violent crime. An amazing 1 in 29 chance you will be a victim of property crime. West Hollywood crime per square mile is 753, while all of California is 77.

im glad they stopped a potential shooter, but what was he actually charged with? Making a Terroristic threat?
It's right in the article if you bother to look...

"Aceves was taken into custody Monday afternoon.

Terroristic threat is a third-degree felony. Aceves is being held on a bond of $50,000."

I'm sensing you're more of a pictures than articles kinda guy...

It's right in the article if you bother to look...

"Aceves was taken into custody Monday afternoon.

Terroristic threat is a third-degree felony. Aceves is being held on a bond of $50,000."

I'm sensing you're more of a pictures than articles kinda guy...

As someone relatively local, ksat is a liberal trash station and I prefer not to give them clicks or traffic. Thanks for helping me out

Trump DID NOT lung at SS agent on January 6th, no matter what's being reported on the MSM.

This cunt was coached. That's why the secret committee meeting.
All these F's, need to be placed on a leaky boat, headed for Gitmo. Mac

They are among us. Don't know who or what THEY is, but they're up in those skies.
Drones I say, drones... Mac

Two steps closer to World War 3

NATO is to increase troop numbers for its rapid response forces to more than 300,000, Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said on Monday. The boost to the NATO Response Force (NRF), which currently comprises 40,000 troops, will be a topic at a summit of NATO leaders in Madrid later this week.

I wonder how many will be woke enough tho?
Is being unwoke enough cause for court martial yet?

cant wait :devilish:

i wonder if its gonna be a free-for-all? :ROFLMAO: