AVOoAswaz5rx.png

Josh1978

1 Mile
Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter+
May 19, 2020
KS
100% Agreed... my little sister had CP. While she was fully cognizant and aware, all the normal intelligence for her age... the CP just affected her physically twisting and paralyzing her little body. She died at 7 years old from a heart defect correction operation gone bad.

These people are as evil as people can get. Satan's spawn.

And God Bless you for the love and care you've given your son. It's not an easy road -- but one with it's own rewards
I am sorry about your sister. I pray Gods loving arms are around her now.

My son had a stroke 4 weeks before he was born. The stroke paralyzed the left side of his body. His hand and his foot on the left side are small. He is completely deaf and of course doesn’t speak. He has managed to learn what a few things are in sign language; no, stop, more, bath etc, oh and I love you, but does not sign. He wears a diaper and takes all the same care that an 18 month old baby takes, he’s just 19 years old. The doctor told us that he wouldn’t live past 5 and here we are. I would have never considered abortion, even if I had known of his disabilities before he was born. I don’t talk about Devinn to many people because I do not want pity or hand outs or anything else. Most people know that I have 3 sons and that is it. The only reason I spoke about him now is because seeing the article made me so mad I had to vent. I haven’t been that mad in a long time. Thank you all for your support.
Now back to your regular scheduled programming. Lol 😂

MinnesotaMulisha

They call me "Baby Ruth."
Minuteman
  • Jul 30, 2013
    Solid Ground

My wife's cousin had two kids that tested positive for rare chomosonal disorders during prenatal testing. She had them both and neither had any developmental delays, disorders, or health problems. No difference to me whether they are mudered as adults, babies, or like the Nazis put in camps and murdered. Its wrong, and I am sure there will be some serious consequence come judgement day.

At least they are consistent. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    So I shouldn’t pay for CRISPR?

• Angry
    Reactions: Samuel Whittemore

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas

Reactions: Mwalex

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    • Angry
    Reactions: Bender

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
    Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    Fight breaks out on a cruise ship over a couple picking up a date. Their significant other didn't like it so, a fight broke out.

Just let the video show you how it happened.

• Haha
    Reactions: Gee Kay

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    And happening here too, just by different means (Gates buyouts, removing subsides etc.)

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas

Wiillk

Major Hide Member
    Minuteman
    May 18, 2020
    100% Agreed... my little sister had CP. While she was fully cognizant and aware, all the normal intelligence for her age... the CP just affected her physically twisting and paralyzing her little body. She died at 7 years old from a heart defect correction operation gone bad.

These people are as evil as people can get. Satan's spawn.

And God Bless you for the love and care you've given your son. It's not an easy road -- but one with it's own rewards
    Now you people are touching my heart.

I worked all my life with the Developmentally Disabled. 27 years helping these young and not so young people obtain services to help them get on with their (and their families) lives. Retiring there, I went on to teach Special Ed until I finally retired for good.

Yep, there were some folks that were not so nice. Many had problems. (For seven years I worked with people who were dual diagnosed. Some were really great, some were REALLY Dangerous, some were borderline or high mild MR who were simply criminals who would have been better served in Angola State Penitentary.).

That Said

What I have learned in five decades of living and working with my clients….

Knowing that all people are the same. We all, despite an IQ number assigned, have dreams, desires and needs and wants. People referred to as being mentally retarded are no different than me or you except…they jsut don’t add, subtract or multiply as well as we do

And consider, I doubt that any of us can add, subtract, multiply or divide as well as Albert Einstein. Does that make him a better man? Look what a mess he made of his personal life.

So, regardless, love em, hold em and when they are ready, let them fly, they’re people. (Nothing more, nothing LESS!

ZiaHunter

Sergeant
    Minuteman
  • Nov 25, 2012
    Southern NM
    this guy is such a fucking pathetic dolt just looking at a picture of him makes me want to puke.

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    pmclaine, the article comes up behind a paywall for me. Could you give some more details or paste the article? Thanks.

Sorry.

Try this one.

Expert684

Private
    Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2013
    Lafayette, La
    Fight breaks out on a cruise ship over a couple picking up a date. Their significant other didn't like it so, a fight broke out.

Just let the video show you how it happened.

When your tribe goes on a cruise! 🤣🤣

Average guy

Low IQ truth teller
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
  • Dec 25, 2018
    Another case of "SAD".

No refunds

Jscb1b

Dumbass.
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    Dec 22, 2018
    Arizona
    Forced? How long did RBG hang on?

armorpl8chikn

Colonel Angus
    Minuteman
    Aug 17, 2010
    Face Slapping Distance

This is a problem.
    We look like fucking retards when this shit gets posted.
    I've never been a wastewater operator in Wisconsin, but that guy is a fucking moron.
    Aquamation does not work that way. Land application does not work that way.
    Prions are a real concern, but there are far bigger fish to fry in that kitchen.

They are making us look like fools with this rat bait bullshit.

candyx

Private
    Minuteman
  • Apr 6, 2014
    When your government reduces your food supply and energy to hurt your family , how long are you suppose to grovel on your knees for crumbs .........

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    Forced? How long did RBG hang on?
    Demand justice ran a very strong campaign to "encourage him" to resign; they are the same group that got Ketange in. They want RBG on forever for RvW. I don't know how they kept her alive with the metastatic pancreatic cancer she had as long as they did.

10ring'r

Old, Fat, Grumpy, Gimpy and have no F's to give!
    Minuteman
  • Apr 9, 2019
    The Cold&Humid North
    Jailed on a “mischief” warrant so she cannot be in public on Canada day July 1st. I think the game is coming to a head. Economics will put the commoners over the edge of civility.
    I feel for your country's situation. Don't despair tho, we Americans aren't too far behind.
    There is hope for both of us. Desperate people will need to do desperate things.
    Mac:(

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
  • Jun 21, 2019