• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

photo_2022-06-30_20-04-43.jpg

"US Hypersonic Missile Test FAILS - Bloomberg

The Pentagon has blamed an “anomaly following ignition” for a failed hypersonic missile test launch in Hawaii on Wednesday but claimed it has thus far been unable to collect full data on the incident.

The test was part of the Conventional Prompt Strike program in which defense contractor Lockheed Martin is developing weapons capable of Mach 5 speeds for submarines and ships.

The failure follows another botched launch attempt in Alaska in October 2021 when a booster rocket failed to deliver its hypersonic glide vehicle, but US officials remain confident of achieving hypersonic offensive weapons within the next few years."

• Sad
Reactions: Mwalex

The military has so much going on in Australia, it's scary. I know people who spent years in that country for top secret work. I also know that there is some type of command center for the US.

I also have a neighbor who is selling their house and moving to Australia for a US government position. They will be there for at least 2 years.

There's a lot going on...

What were Seattle police doing in San Fran.
It appears, this "news source" is trying to make us look like fools.
Keep that in mind. Why else would they mix real stories with retard stories and make horrible mistakes in the articles.
It looks like the rabbit hole is trying to discredit a lot of confirmed conspiracies, by reporting stupid or unaccurate shit.

What were Seattle police doing in San Fran.
It appears, this "news source" is trying to make us look like fools.
Keep that in mind. Why else would they mix real stories with retard stories and make horrible mistakes in the articles.
It looks like the rabbit hole is trying to discredit a lot of confirmed conspiracies, by reporting stupid or unaccurate shit.

Good catch!

It will be a more mainstream view shortly. He just spoke too early. Probably ends up on CNN as a guest in a year or two.
I would like to say, Lord have mercy on his soul. But my human side can't. I think this guy will burn in Hell for eternity.

Remember it’s a crime punishable by death after an arrest from a cop and prosecution from the state if a father ripped this mother fuckers head off. This is the point I try to get through people’s heads. Good men in society would put people like this in the ground. The state forces us to live with degeneracy by either doing nothing at all or rotating them through our bullshit justice system. Think about all this before you back the blue that ultimately protects these people. Its a pipe dream in this police state we live, but we need far less gov intervention (police among many other things) and far more men stepping up to clean up their communities.

I wonder how many of them will be fired from their jobs now?

The fact that 244 JUDGES were on that list -- can't have gone well....

Someone wants to come to my door and try to steel my guns? I am armed 24/7 now.

I suggest everyone in a CA metro area get prepared.

Some areas of upscale Beverly Hills adjacent there's 2 x more homeless wandering the streets now than dog walkers...

The party is about to start.