• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

The military has so much going on in Australia, it's scary. I know people who spent years in that country for top secret work. I also know that there is some type of command center for the US.

I also have a neighbor who is selling their house and moving to Australia for a US government position. They will be there for at least 2 years.

There's a lot going on...

pine gap is what its called

Reactions: Average guy
684533_t3ueloqxya7ontj_full.jpeg

What were Seattle police doing in San Fran.
It appears, this "news source" is trying to make us look like fools.
Keep that in mind. Why else would they mix real stories with retard stories and make horrible mistakes in the articles.
It looks like the rabbit hole is trying to discredit a lot of confirmed conspiracies, by reporting stupid or unaccurate shit.

actually not rabbit hole but "Dissident Priest Chat Group"

and in typical fashion, no comments allowed so they wont get corrected

Glad someone finally pointing that out. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It took them posting shit in which I am absolutely an expert, to see the problem.
If this is what we were arguing about, my apologies.
Many of their articles are absolutely true...and this is the damnable problem. It ruins the source.
I'll allow since early 2020 you may have evolved your thinking., kudos and my apologies again.
I'm still not sure I trust you, but who can you trust nowadays. Truce.

When the Biden regime gets us into a full-blown shooting war with China and Russia at the same time - they'll reinstitute the draft, and every snowflake of all 8,000 genders will get called up for the worst shit-show ever seen.
No, they would
Better read, not behind a pay wall:
Not true. For conspiracies, statue of limitation starts at the end of the conspiracy.

No, they would

Better read, not behind a pay wall:

Not true. For conspiracies, statue of limitation starts at the end of the conspiracy.
So when would the end of the conspiracy be? Would it be when Trump left office?

Reactions: gigamortis
Reactions: UKDslayer