• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

photo_2022-07-08_18-25-44.jpg

It's people like that, in the mental health field, which are the rule rather than the exception. 99% of all the Social Workers, Counselors, Psychologists and Psychiatrists think like that. This talking turd just said the quiet part out loud.

When people go to these mental midgets for advice they end up worse than they were before.

Where do you think all this woke-ness and transgender crap germinated?

RE: Shinzo Abe;

FXHfUlgagAAe7FA

Homemade pipe shotgun loaded with black powder and ball bearings. Pretty much a 14th century 'gonne' like the ones used at Crecy. 1st shot grazed the ex-prime minister. Second was a direct hit.

Shooter, Tetsuya Yamagami, being apprehended:

FXHT3r8WQAEk7Bi

1657250974609.png

Thank goodness there are strict gun control laws in Japan.

It's people like that, in the mental health field, which are the rule rather than the exception. 99% of all the Social Workers, Counselors, Psychologists and Psychiatrists think like that. This talking turd just said the quiet part out loud.

When people go to these mental midgets for advice they end up worse than they were before.

Where do you think all this woke-ness and transgender crap germinated?
Two of the worst train wrecks I ever knew were women I dated in the 80's and 90's. One was a social worker that somehow managed to get fired from the state and the other was a drug addicted, ex tit dancer with a phycology degree that ended up homeless.

Both were inveterate thieves an liars and the reason you had a safe in your home, bolted to the floor.

Last edited:

No, not legit. There are more than 4 states that deleted all the the data from the last election, and made laws saying it couldn't be audited.
As the death jab numbers begin to add up - I hope every idiot that sounded just like that virtue-signaling guy - gets the chance to worry about whether they are the next dumb motherfucker to "unexpectedly" die as a result of their own stupid decisions.

And to the people that felt they were forced into taking the jab to save their jobs and or pensions - I hope the reward was worth the risk you've taken. Although you were certainly pressured into taking the jab, the final decision was yours and yours alone. Many people paid for their decisions to not get the jab - by losing their jobs or pensions. They knew that none of that matters if they don't survive to benefit from it.

To the people who did their best to force others to take the jab - I hope they all suffer long and hard, while also thinking about all the lives they destroyed by being politically sheep.
Disagree. I don't care what a kangaroo court said. People were lied to, coerced, and presented false efficacy and safety data.

• Angry
Reactions: NoDopes
No, not legit. There are more than 4 states that deleted all the the data from the last election, and made laws saying it couldn't be audited.

Disagree. I don't care what a kangaroo court said. People were lied to, coerced, and presented false efficacy and safety data.

Of course people were lied to, coerced, and presented with false efficacy and safety data....
Does the entire country not already know not to take the word of government and media at face value?

How or why is it that so very many people I know - were able to see through the smoke and mirrors to know that the jab was a very bad thing?
Granted, my circle of friends are former PsyOps and medical guys, but it's been very painful to watch family members go ahead with the jab and suffer all of the destruction and trouble it's caused them. The fact that I argued with them beforehand about it, just makes talking with them about their current problems and bleak outlook for the future even more difficult.

Oh well, we all gotta go sometime anyway...

I hope people in China are following the Shinzo Abe saga and taking notes. If Shinzo Abe is not safe in one of the most heavily monitored and policed countries in the world, neither is Winnie the Pooh. The real dissidents that countries like the PRC need to fear are not the ones protesting by dancing, making artwork, or poetry. The ones who silently formulate their rage and anguish and dedicate their time into researching weaponry and energetic compounds are the ones they will never even see coming. The poetry and art faggots are not even liked by their fellow dissidents. The other guys think these pansies are just getting in the way but are useful for diverting attention all to themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
npr failed to point out that the killer must be on their side.

BWJjrwJ0CWv4.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: Mwalex