• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

He ought to decriminalize the killing of invaders. I’m pretty sure the state troopers will be too busy robbing the working man on the highways to do anything of value. They are worthless.

Last edited:
While he's at, why doesn't he round up all the Norway rats that came over from Europe on ships in 1776 and infested the New World.

IOW, it's a little late, dumbfuck.

They will just enter through another point. It will be like the clowns at the circus. They will exit the VW out the passenger side door than walk around and reenter on the driver's side door.

What we need is a free-fire zone with an open season on coyotes.

While he's at, why doesn't he round up all the Norway rats that came over from Europe on ships in 1776 and infested the New World.

IOW, it's a little late, dumbfuck.
The man fucked over Texas and Texans starting March of 2020. He is a piece of shit and it wouldn’t surprise me if he stole the primary election although people may be just that fucking stupid as to vote for a tyrant on their own accord.

Reactions: gigamortis
They will just enter through another point. be like the clowns at the circus. They will exit the VW out the passenger side door than walk around and reenter on the driver's side door.

What we need is a free-fire zone with an open season on coyotes.

It doesn't matter. More lip service from all hat no cattle Abbott and friends. They aren't returning the illegals to Mexico. They are just dropping them off in another part of the state...lmao.

AB33FA80-353F-4F21-95A2-937BD48FEA76.jpeg

From Form 4473
  1. Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?
    Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside.
YesNo
What did he answer here ?
Exactly. He didn't purchases guns "legally", just like Hunter.

Reactions: Thorny

But, unlike Joe & Co. who got nothing in return, they will get full access to all the rare earth and lithium mines they want.

Another election fraud documentary coming out in August, I know y'all will watch it because its featuring Laura Logan. And ASGH still.

This is horrible, people participating in orgies are getting the pox. If only there was a solution. 🤡🌎

One man that apparently caught monkeypox while “filming sex scenes” says that he experienced “the worst pain in my life”
“I now know what it felt like to be the first HIV patients many decades ago,” said Alex, 32, a biologist in Washington, D.C., who said he believes he got monkeypox from a gathering of a few dozen OnlyFans creators where they were filming sex scenes with one another. He said he’s heard the event likely led to at least three other cases.
Alex said when he went to a D.C. hospital with “the worst pain of my life” that the doctors “had no idea what to do — they were on Google, literally.”

What government paid position is in direct opposition to the farmers protesting globalists? Which government paid position fired shots at a 16 year old protester. If you chose LEO then you are a winner. There is no difference in the LEO we have here. To be a LEO anywhere in the world a man has to be a big government statist. There are and can be NO exceptions. These men are forcing the globalist agenda on you. If they had a shred of integrity they would quit their job. They don’t. They won’t.

Reactions: gigamortis
My response just now to a rick scott fundraiser e-mail. These cocksuckers have been selling my e-mail address to each other and I'm getting deluged with them begging for donations;

"How about this ?

Before you and your money grubbing buddies go and sell my e-mail address to one more Republican shyster looking for donations, how about you clean fucking house and get rid of the likes of liz cheney, adam kinzinger, lisa murkowski, lindsey graham, romney, mccarthy and mitch the turtle.

Until you clean up those train wrecks in the republican party, you ain't gettin shit from me".

Last edited:

ASGH.

ASGH.
They are doing this before the midterms to pander for votes. They did nothing for two years concerning the fraudulent election or the covid scam. Don’t fall for it. There aren’t any friendlies in government.