• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

is it just me, or do all these "experts" look alike?

HKM4Q4sjU1jR.jpeg
Yeah a bunch of mutt looking social degenerate’s.

is it just me, or do all these "experts" look alike?

HKM4Q4sjU1jR.jpeg
A lot of people in NYC are butt ugly due, in my opinion, to a limited gene pool. Many people grow up, date, marry and have kids in the "neighborhood" and after a few generations the genetic diversity is limited. So you end up with

• Haha
Reactions: Bender

I live in a very poor county in Appalachia. Our local food bank relies on donations of used grocery bags to pack food for the people they provide assistance to. They recently announced that they were in desperate need of those bags because of the sharp increase in people needing help. The government is crushing these folks. The county beside us has the highest rate of children who go to bed without being fed in the state. The mostly white poor in Appalachia are largely ignored.

I live in a very poor county in Appalachia. Our local food bank relies on donations of used grocery bags to pack food for the people they provide assistance to. They recently announced that they were in desperate need of those bags because of the sharp increase in people needing help. The government is crushing these folks. The county beside us has the highest rate of children who go to bed without being fed in the state. The mostly white poor in Appalachia are largely ignored.

I'm from a poor area of WV. A few towns rely on food stamps and federal meals for the kids in school. I bet you don't know that many kids in the poorest parts go to school through the Summer months. Why, so they can get breakfast and lunch. Otherwise, they wouldn't get those meals.

They have recently had bad storms and much of their infrastructure is damaged or destroyed. Talking to my cousin last night, they're not sure if they will be able to provide meals for these kids due to roads being out or school buildings being damaged. They have 1 church who is feeding dinner 3 nights a week, opening up during the day to get a few folks out of the heat and providing limited shower facilities.

Things can be bad, but if you look around, many have it worse than you. Count your blessings if you get 3 meals a day and a comfortable bed to sleep in.

If Cheney wins it’s definitely fraud. I haven’t talked to a single person in state that would vote for her.
There are Cheney signs all over Cheyenne, including in my idiot neighbors front yard. He claims to be anti establishment, and anti big gov't, yet is voting for that cunt. He seriously believes the polls are wrong and that Cheney will hold her seat...

My brother in law was a machinist on one of the landers and I can tell you it was a miracle in engineering. They weighed out each component to ensure its structural requirements but also making it as light as possible. To this day he's most proud of their accomplishments. BTW, each lander was built for whatever specific mission requirement. These were not cookie cutter, but I guess each time the astronauts came back, they debriefed and changes were also made to provide a better craft.

There are many who will never believe we made it to the moon, but I for one do believe.
Is the moon flat too? :alien:

Reactions: MJF
The increase in tax burden along with the increase of the cost of goods and services makes it increasingly difficult for others to help someone truly in need.

It’s pretty bad when he will openly tell you he doesn’t read what he’s posting. I finally ignored him. It’s far nicer now.

Yeah I think I'm going that route. I normally wait it out to see if the retards self destruct into a forum suicide and watch the show but this one is way too annoying. I suspect that he's that Aussie that's been banned twice, keeps coming back with a different name. He was called crazy squirrel or something, then came back as something else. I bet it's him.

It’s pretty bad when he will openly tell you he doesn’t read what he’s posting. I finally ignored him. It’s far nicer now.
It would be far more beneficial for everyone that posts a video or a link to an article to give his thoughts as well. If a man has no input on what he is posting then does he really need to post it?

I had to finally put him on ignore to make this thread readable again.

few towns rely on food stamps and federal meals for the kids in school. I
Back when Trump said illegal aliens applying for citizenship would get penalized for being on welfare... Suddenly, the number of people claiming welfare dropped dramatically.
Here in Dallas, a lot of the illegals were provided food by the schools even when they were shut down for Covid. They had drive through pickups for breakfast and lunches at the start of each day. This was well before Bidenflation kicked in.

Reactions: BullGear
I'm from a poor area of WV. A few towns rely on food stamps and federal meals for the kids in school. I bet you don't know that many kids in the poorest parts go to school through the Summer months. Why, so they can get breakfast and lunch. Otherwise, they wouldn't get those meals.

They have recently had bad storms and much of their infrastructure is damaged or destroyed. Talking to my cousin last night, they're not sure if they will be able to provide meals for these kids due to roads being out or school buildings being damaged. They have 1 church who is feeding dinner 3 nights a week, opening up during the day to get a few folks out of the heat and providing limited shower facilities.

Things can be bad, but if you look around, many have it worse than you. Count your blessings if you get 3 meals a day and a comfortable bed to sleep in.
Exactly. While our kids are not in school during the summer months, they distribute food at the school weekly for families with kids. This week the truck hauling the food broke down, so there was no food for them. I honestly never thought I would see things this bad in my lifetime.

Back when Trump said illegal aliens applying for citizenship would get penalized for being on welfare... Suddenly, the number of people claiming welfare dropped dramatically.
Here in Dallas, a lot of the illegals were provided food by the schools even when they were shut down for Covid. They had drive through pickups for breakfast and lunches at the start of each day. This was well before Bidenflation kicked in.
All an invader has to do to get unlimited welfare is claim to have a child. I can’t stand them or their kids. If we had a gov remotely for the people, an invasion would be declared and the military sent to the border to stop the invasion. Those inside the borders would be deported.

Many think its crazy when communist governments come into power and try and make it work “this time”. I think it’s equally crazy for representative governments to try and represent people “this time”. They all end up the same totalitarian states.

I would say your wild speculation could or could not be true. Its really quite fitting in this thread at this point.
I don’t think its such a wild speculation. His perpetual hiring and advancement of people who ultimately undermined much of his supposed agenda points to this. His signing of massive trillion dollar spending deals in the name of a covid hoax that sent much of it to finance left wing causes and adds to the inflation is another. He was still pushing the vaxx long after he was out of office although the damages were obvious. The booing at his rallies made him stop. @Bender ‘s notion isn’t so far fetched when you think about it.

Reactions: Bender
Exactly. While our kids are not in school during the summer months, they distribute food at the school weekly for families with kids. This week the truck hauling the food broke down, so there was no food for them. I honestly never thought I would see things this bad in my lifetime.
So, truck broke down.
Did the food magically disappear at that point?

So, truck broke down.
Did the food magically disappear at that point?
It broke down before it picked the food up, so they had not picked up the food yet. If we had notice, I’m sure several of us would have volunteered with our trucks and coolers to get it here.

Reactions: Threadcutter308

While I applaud the effort, doing this without a majority and with RINOSs in place will get us nowhere.

But it does put those who want to trash the Constitution on notice and easy pickings come the next election. They will have to vote twice to trash the Constitution and will have no alibi for this atrocity.

I don’t think its such a wild speculation. His perpetual hiring and advancement of people who ultimately undermined much of his supposed agenda points to this. His signing of massive trillion dollar spending deals in the name of a covid hoax that sent much of it to finance left wing causes and adds to the inflation is another. He was still pushing the vaxx long after he was out of office although the damages were obvious. The booing at his rallies made him stop. @Bender ‘s notion isn’t so far fetched when you think about it.
Who approves presidential picks? I didn't say far fetched, I said wild speculation. Many still believe in and are pushing the jabs to this day. I am sure Trump is making money off the shots. He might have very well believed it would be the key mark success of his presidency. Defeating COVID by warp speeding a shot, and bulldozing government red tape.

I'd love to see the actual proof and not heresay. Never will we see it; but....

With a record low number of Americans eligible to serve, and few of those willing to do it, this "is the year we question the sustainability of the all-volunteer force,” said an expert.​

Ever noticed how he gets angry when questioned on something negative? He's challenged people to a fight, he's called them names, he gets in their face and acts like he's going to assault them? I've seen that with people on long term pain meds. And people that need a Snickers bar.

I'd love to see the actual proof and not heresay. Never will we see it; but....

Reactions: Maxwell

With a record low number of Americans eligible to serve, and few of those willing to do it, this "is the year we question the sustainability of the all-volunteer force,” said an expert.​

Not surprised

This is being done on purpose.
There would be no problem if they weren't destroying the military and chasing anyone decent out of it with mandatory woke policies, mandatory worship of degeneracy, mandatory deathvaxx, mandatory training about how evil you are because of the colour of your skin.

They don't need a good army that can win wars, they need a compliant army of losers that are willing to go oppress and attack their fellow citizens on command. Pretty much like what the military is for in every 3rd world or Communist country.