• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

What if I told you Trump was in on it as well?

I would say your wild speculation could or could not be true. Its really quite fitting in this thread at this point.
I’d say if not in on it, so incompetent in his appointments that he facilitated it.

Totally exposed his “You’re fired” personna as fake news…..

Yeah I think I'm going that route. I normally wait it out to see if the retards self destruct into a forum suicide and watch the show but this one is way too annoying. I suspect that he's that Aussie that's been banned twice, keeps coming back with a different name. He was called crazy squirrel or something, then came back as something else. I bet it's him.

sorry to spoil your fun, but i have never been banned as i dont attack other members, unlike some here who think their shit dont stink.

i respect everyone equally. if people have an issue with me posting a mixture of news and comedy, please put me on ignore. i dont hold grudges. im not in control of what happens inside ones head. if one has certain emotions, thats not on me. im not the one whos in control over others emotions.

i have never said what i post is real. what is real these days? western society is told lies on a daily basis, its not up to me to fact find for everyone else. there could be a lot of stuff i come across and post which is fact, or fiction, entertainment mostly. life is too short to always be a grinch.

Reactions: Mwalex
Who did he pardon? Who did he forsake? Who did his daughter marry?
speculation

spĕk″yə-lā′shən

noun​

1. Reasoning based on inconclusive evidence; conjecture or supposition.
  2. A conclusion, opinion, or theory reached by conjecture.
  3. Contemplation or consideration of a subject; meditation.

I’d say if not in on it, so incompetent in his appointments that he facilitated it.

Totally exposed his “You’re fired” personna as fake news…..
Perhaps a little civics can help clear this one up.

The Appointments Clause allows the President to make nominations for appointed positions like cabinet officers, but the Senate controls the process, including the rules that allow a nomination vote to get to the full Senate floor.

Same way they stop nominees from appointment every single year, but when both sides are playing against you. You are going to get who they say. Same way Pence got hooked to Trump I bet, probably because a Bush or Romney would be too obvious.

So now they are trying to disqualify Trump from running for office, because he was in on it. He pointed out the election fraud because he was in on it, he pulled back the cover and exposed the swamp because he is in on it. Jeez, he could have just stayed in office and enacted their agenda if he was in on it. Then they went to all the trouble of committing massive election fraud and covering it up, but he was in on that too.

Maybe he was, but I can point to a lot more reasons I think he wasn't.

Perhaps a little civics can help clear this one up.

The Appointments Clause allows the President to make nominations for appointed positions like cabinet officers, but the Senate controls the process, including the rules that allow a nomination vote to get to the full Senate floor.

Same way they stop nominees from appointment every single year, but when both sides are playing against you. You are going to get who they say. Same way Pence got hooked to Trump I bet, probably because a Bush or Romney would be too obvious.

So now they are trying to disqualify Trump from running for office, because he was in on it. He pointed out the election fraud because he was in on it, he pulled back the cover and exposed the swamp because he is in on it. Jeez, he could have just stayed in office and enacted their agenda if he was in on it. Then they went to all the trouble of committing massive election fraud and covering it up, but he was in on that too.

Maybe he was, but I can point to a lot more reasons I think he wasn't.

I got two words for you……Chris…..Wray.

Reactions: Average guy
QLD senator has a go at the QLD premier

photo_2022-07-17_07-43-22.jpg

This is why there was, and still is, a "Ministry of Truth" here. And yes, it still exists under the guise of DHS, NSA & FBI. Freedom of speech makes you realize you are not alone, and may have a power against them. Remember all the isolation around COVID? No bars, no churches, no conversation with you neighbors? For reasons.

Last edited:

With a record low number of Americans eligible to serve, and few of those willing to do it, this "is the year we question the sustainability of the all-volunteer force,” said an expert.​

Oh there will still be a powerful all-volunteer American military all right. It just won't be one that they are commanding.
biggrin.gif

F'n good! That piece of shit(millsap) won't do that shit again. Hope his soul burns in Hell for eternity. At least, LEO's took out the trash with this one. Mac:mad:

I live in a very poor county in Appalachia. Our local food bank relies on donations of used grocery bags to pack food for the people they provide assistance to. They recently announced that they were in desperate need of those bags because of the sharp increase in people needing help. The government is crushing these folks. The county beside us has the highest rate of children who go to bed without being fed in the state. The mostly white poor in Appalachia are largely ignored.

Are they accepting donations? I can get those Chinese supermarket reusable bags here at very low price and send em down.

Reactions: UKDslayer
i respect everyone equally. if people have an issue with me posting a mixture of news and comedy, please put me on ignore. i dont hold grudges. im not in control of what happens inside ones head. if one has certain emotions, thats not on me. im not the one whos in control over others emotions.

I appreciate the content you add for the most part, however much of the non-political stuff belongs elsewhere like the "Funny & Awesome videos, pics & memes thread" instead.

Reactions: Gee Kay and Bender

This cunt gots to go

Not just her, Pocohontas is doing this at a federal level. These "pregnant centers" don't do anything against abortion center or the pro-choice movement, they aren't picketing etc. They are merely providing an incredibly valuable resource to women in need that don't believe in killing their babies. They are being attacked purely because they aren't evil and forcing women to have no option other than abortion. That's sick.

Last edited:
Thank you for that offer.
Hate that there is a plight for Americans being ignored because TPTB like to send money to corrupt democrat-run cities in the name of catering to...I'm going to say it...minorities. But rest assured - PedoPeter will make sure those areas can still get cartelled fentanyl. There are whole segments being ignored that could benefit from just a fraction of what is being sent by PedoPeter to continue money-laundering in Ukraine. I often wonder (fantasy) how much could be done if there was transparency and auditing of the budgets and allocations of these millions to minimize waste.

Last edited:
Ever noticed how he gets angry when questioned on something negative? He's challenged people to a fight, he's called them names, he gets in their face and acts like he's going to assault them? I've seen that with people on long term pain meds. And people that need a Snickers bar.
Hey jack, I didnt say that! I didnt challenge em to a fight! Cornpop told me to meet em behind the bowling alley so I did! And I snatched that lock in a sock out his hand and pummeled him with it! C'mon man! Stop the baloney!

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Just wanted to check if anyone has seen experts reporting the following causing blood clots:
  • Family gatherings
  • Church
  • Not getting an abortion
  • Shooting guns
  • Smelling cooked meat
  • Viewing fireworks
  • Listening to music
  • Driving fossil fuel vehicles
  • Paying off home loan
  • Not going to college
  • Beer
  • Heterosexual marriage