• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Cf1j6poF.jpeg

example4.png
Like this means anything. The coup is over. You will eat bugs. You will live in huts. NWO is here.

Reactions: Powder_Burns
It's only a mask or a temperature check......

• Sad
Reactions: 10ring'r
Reactions: MtnGhost
JFHC! Can someone blow that f--king country off the face of this Earth already? Why are Georgians not out in the streets screaming bloody murder?
Maybe same reason the senate election bids didn’t pan out so well.

Like this means anything. The coup is over. You will eat bugs. You will live in huts. NWO is here.
The Republic has fallen and they control all of the federal government power, but they don’t control all of the people. There are still at least 100 million people that are not in the commie camp. Probably more everyday. I would say that all hope is not lost yet.

But you are right that nothing is going to happen from the tech oligarchs, or any branch of government. That is lost for now and no justice is possible there.

Maybe at the State level a stand can be made? I don’t know.

Just a little video on the 2 people who are pulling Biden's strings. The info on Susan Rice is amazing. A public servant worth that kind of money is amazing and probably criminal.

Ahh, finally somebody else on the susan rice is pulling the strings. I've been saying this for a while!! Many have dismissed me; but she and her buddy "bho" are still in charge per-se. Though somebody is telling them what to do - most likely china.

Doctors around the world are warning DO NOT TAKE THE VACCINE:

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
This should be required viewing for anyone who thinks this shit just sprang up, or that it's goal isn't totalitarian power through the destruction of our families and our faith.

This is why it's so funny that these clowns see their hatred of Christianity as some sort of leftist badge of honor, yet they're all in on this bankrupt religion. It's really the only telltale you need that they're a fully indoctrinated Marxist bent on turning you from a free man into a wretched slave. Nothing ever changes.

The empty hatred we see on display from our resident fucktards has been carefully cultivated and cross pollinated in our universities for a very long time. It's time we began seeing it for the dangerous and violent cult that it is. These people are bent on violence and attacking us, and they openly fantasize about it online all the time.

Just a little video on the 2 people who are pulling Biden's strings. The info on Susan Rice is amazing. A public servant worth that kind of money is amazing and probably criminal.

Shouldnt be criminal to make money but its pretty hypocritical to shut the door on anyone else that wants to do the same.......

Biden likes little girls, 5-12 and little boys. No surprise there.

He doesn't like black kids. He thinks they're dirty.

Cool article Bro. Now do Black Lives Matter.

Project much?

"evidence and accountability"?........Like "How fast can we cremate this body so no one will question our story of his being murdered by someone wielding a fire extinguisher?"

It's a familiar pattern...
Undeniably Henry Kissinger helped create the China of today. What is his background? Who hired him?
What is the relationship between China and US big tech? How's that free Chromebook and GoogleDocs (read the disclosure) in every school sound now?
It's a small group of people, and they ALL have names, identifiable by corporate and financial documents already on file. Why is no one discussing who specifically at Delta / Coke / AT&T, is prattling on about elections instead of their core functions?

Chinese Apartheid and the Fragile Communist State

The forced encampment by the Chinese Communist Party of nearly 2 million members of minority groups in China’s western Xinjiang province is perhaps the largest coerced collectivization of humanity since the Soviet Union disbanded its Gulag prison system. Torture, forced sterilization, and forced labor are the hallmarks. The world has taken notice: Global companies and foreign leaders are raising concerns, and there is a burgeoning movement to boycott next year’s Winter Olympics in Beijing.

But while the world recognizes the undeniable scale of this tragedy, it is not paying much attention to another method of 20th-century totalitarian domination that the CCP is emulating. The People’s Republic of China (PRC) has institutionalized discrimination by an elite, relatively wealthy minority against the rest of the population on a scale and with a degree of deliberation unseen since the apartheid-era in South Africa.

China’s apartheid system is based on the longstanding practice of hukou, a ruthless permanent caste system maintained with vigor by the party. Hukou has in common with South African apartheid decades of social and economic domination by an entrenched minority — in this case, the urban political and economic class of the Chinese Communist Party — over the majority population. South African apartheid allowed generations of white Afrikaner leaders in government and business to maintain both economic and social control over the majority (black) population. Similarly, in China, the CCP depends on hukou to control the 900 million rural poor while relying on their cheap labor to keep so-called first-tier cities afloat. The urban elite and middle class in Beijing, Shanghai, and other tier-one cities accept the system without reservation or even much recognition, much as their South African counterparts did.

China’s apartheid relies on an internal-passport system that follows the bearer for his or her life. The system is straightforward: You are born urban or born rural, and you carry that with you until you die. This designation is enforced through an intricate system of quotas and restricted access to schools, jobs, health care, and the social safety net (such as one exists in the PRC).

The government uses the restrictions to control urban migration, throttling it to ensure sufficient labor for the fast-growing cities. Hundreds of millions of rural migrants to the cities form a permanent underclass, granted access to services — health care, education, unemployment stipends — only at the level available to their rural hukou status. In their book Invisible China, Stanford University scholar Scott Rozelle and researcher Natalie Hell write that the system has created two Chinas: the Republic of Urban China and the Republic of Rural China. While Rural China citizens can travel to Urban China, they write, “even if rural parents move from their villages to the big cities for work . . . they are not legally entitled to send their kids to urban public schools or to access urban public hospitals.” Since there is not enough access to urban jobs or services for the roughly two-thirds of China that has rural hukou status, migration to cities often splits rural families apart. Fathers or mothers or older sons may migrate to the city, leaving daughters and grandparents behind.

Chinese apartheid thus sustains the vast disparity in incomes between the cities and the countryside, where the World Bank estimates — and the CCP generally acknowledges — that hundreds of millions live on about $5 per day. While the wealth gap in the United States is decried by progressive politicians, it is no coincidence that a recent analysis of OECD data for 24/7 Wall Street and USA Today placed South Africa and China — the modern era’s premiere practitioners of apartheid — at No. 1 and No. 2 on the list of top 15 countries with the widest disparity between rich and poor. Both systems depend on systemic chauvinist policies by a prosperous advantaged minority against an impoverished majority. But what South Africa abandoned, China continues.

more

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chinese-apartheid-fragile-communist-state-103020311.html

Ahh, finally somebody else on the susan rice is pulling the strings. I've been saying this for a while!! Many have dismissed me; but she and her buddy "bho" are still in charge per-se. Though somebody is telling them what to do - most likely china.

She's worth up to 149 million dollars???? As a public servant. Yeah right!

Reactions: Bender
Shouldnt be criminal to make money but its pretty hypocritical to shut the door on anyone else that wants to do the same.......

As a public servant (minus the 4 years she's been a private citizen) she's amassed up to 149 million dollars?

She's worth up to 149 million dollars???? As a public servant. Yeah right!

I think he gave an insane range of 30 million to 149 million dollars........do these people just hide all their shit while my town tax assessor has my house down to the penny?

Reactions: Bender
Reactions: Shooter McGavin
But she lives in the USA......its systemically racist....how would she amass prominence and fortune........?

I don't know anymore. Some say she is, some say she isn't. I don't know. All I know is I worked for 35 years and all I got was a stinking little railroad pension.

JFHC! Can someone blow that f--king country off the face of this Earth already? Why are Georgians not out in the streets screaming bloody murder?
Because most Georgians don t give a flying fuck about the All Star game

Will you admit White Supremacists attacked Andy Ngo...Sir.

View attachment 7598032

It looks like white guys attacking him in these photos. So let me see if I understand this correctly: When black people attack Asians, that is white supremacy but when white guys attack an Asian that is basically a nothing-burger.

Ever notice how brave the ANTIFA assholes are when there are a hundred of them facing off with one guy? It would be so nice to properly defend oneself when these people attack without fear of being prosecuted.

5d18f71921a861320a4f6953.jpg

00003644842540-0726.jpg

00003644842533-0726.jpg

More photos in this article. It sure looks like a lot of white people in them black outfits.

Last edited:
But she lives in the USA......its systemically racist....how would she amass prominence and fortune........?
Look, she raised her kids well enough that her son was the head of the Stanford college conservatives, and she has supported the hell out of him. That says a lot. I don't agree with her on much, but in these days of child indoctrination, I will take that over many, many of the alternatives in judging my political enemies.

I will take her over Kamala Harris, Ron Klain, Joe Biden or any of those other assholes in the administration any day.

Look, she raised her kids well enough that her son was the head of the Stanford college conservatives, and she has supported the hell out of him. That says a lot. I don't agree with her on much, but in these days of child indoctrination, I will take that over many, many of the alternatives in judging my political enemies.

I will take her over Kamala Harris, Ron Klain, Joe Biden or any of those other assholes in the administration any day.

Got in front of the nation and lied about her boss' failure to lift a finger to render aid.....fuck her.

Knew enough about the coup to concoct some bogus email to provide her own cover after weaponizing the intel community against the People. Probably cant believe Trumps ineptness in bringing what Obama constructed to justice.......fuck her.

She will gladly throw her son in an oven to support her ideology.....fuck her.